• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Jiren and Co. Upgrade via Void Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same reason that earth wasn't destroyed because was plot hole.
You can say that about anything. This is a non argument. You could just say everything gets destroyed at once instead of one at a time.
I am literally saying to not even bring plot hole then, fine?
What?
I didn't seen them failed to control ki, beerus literally used 70% of his power, if that's not control then what it is? Your argument just proves that they can destroy universe if they fight with atleast 70% bruh
Wtf? Are you using the movie? The anime and the movie are widely separate continuities. 70% power? Homie goku learned Kaioken x10+ plus. You think Goku when he fought hit was like 7x stronger than Beerus?
Go watch bog to realise that they can control ki but just go reckless/angry sometimes.

I did watch bog, clearly they weren’t able to control their Ki since the universe was about to be destroyed. It wasn’t until goku figured out how to do it that he managed to stop it. But that was due from trial and error. If 2 GOD’s fight then 2 universes get destroyed because they can’t do what Goku did and control their ki properly.

So explain why 2 universes get destroyed when GOD’s fight if they can control their ki as to not.

There is something that can't be ignored:

2 Gods have the potential to destroy 2 universes (4D one) = 2-C

You can say that about anything. This is a non argument. You could just say everything gets destroyed at once instead of one at a time.
Then let's not use the plot, oke? For last time I am repeating myself.
Wtf? Are you using the movie? The anime and the movie are widely separate continuities. 70% power? Homie goku learned Kaioken x10+ plus. You think Goku when he fought hit was like 7x stronger than Beerus?
Here I am learning that bog was non canon to the anime 🗿

I did watch bog, clearly they weren’t able to control their Ki since the universe was about to be destroyed.
beerus outright stated that he is using 70% of his power. Bruh, at the end even whis stated that beerus didn't go all out with Goku. Man just rest and watch the show again.

There is something that can't be ignored:

2 Gods have the potential to destroy 2 universes (4D one) = 2-C
That’s true, but why wouldn’t it scale to them individually too? What’s the reasoning behind it being divided among the two GoDs as only a half feat? Since it’s the shockwaves of their striking powers outright clashing against each other literally trying to overpower the other, and not a combination of power into one attack such as the Spirit Bomb, Father-Son Galick Gun, U7 vs Aniraza, etc.

Reason was to test the durability of stage, if they had gone all out it must have been annhilated rather than testing durability.
Got the reason?
So your telling me to test its durability they intentionally held back on it, which is not "testing" it. And despite knowing there was a mortal who was stronger than them all, they still cleared it. Got it, makes a lot of sense now.

Then let's not use the plot, oke? For last time I am repeating myself.
That doesn’t make any sense since everything done is for the purposes of plot. You say earth wasn’t destroyed because plot. But that doesn’t mean they weren’t dishing out universal levels of energy. Same logic applies here
Here I am learning that bog was non canon to the anime 🗿
Yes the bog movie is not canon the bog anime. 🗿
beerus outright stated that he is using 70% of his power. Bruh, at the end even whis stated that beerus didn't go all out with Goku. Man just rest and watch the show again.
Not in the anime he didn’t. Dude….you really should educate yourself on stuff before lecturing others on it.

Not in the anime he didn’t. Dude….you really should educate yourself on stuff before lecturing others on it
Screenshot_20220929_000004.jpg

Screenshot_20220929_000012.jpg
Screenshot_20220929_000021.jpg

🗿

So your telling me to test its durability they intentionally held back on it, which is not "testing" it. And despite knowing there was a mortal who was stronger than them all, they still cleared it. Got it, makes a lot of sense now.
How does it even reply to what I said? The task was given and god of distructions knows it how to do.

That doesn’t make any sense since everything done is for the purposes of plot. You say earth wasn’t destroyed because plot. But that doesn’t mean they weren’t dishing out universal levels of energy. Same logic applies here
I am just using it for wov only when you using it for stage and giving example of earth. Stop using plot and end it? Good

I am just using it for wov only when you using it for stage and giving example of earth. Stop using plot and end it? Good
But your example doesn’t disprove 2C energy. Just like earth doesn’t disprove universal energy

This thread has so much filler I felt.like I was watching Naruto all over again... My god, this was accepted in page 6.

Also, AKM really just regurgitates the same argumentd thrown and answered in page 1 and 2, and everyone agrees with it. But only when it comes from AKM. The bias is unreal, and I'm disappointed in this wiki
To follow up on the last point, the fact that it was accepted and closed, and then re-opened again despite the norm being making a new CRT (preferably with new points/arguments, since AKM really is just rehashing what was said prior), is very shameful. This should have been closed and dealt with in another CRT just like how every other CRT is dealt with. AKM is no exception.

I did exactly that. I put skepticism on your argument and gave a reason it wouldn't make sense
It would because your argument base is falsy and headcanon that assume's that there is need to go all out to test durability rather than just what is necessary

To follow up on the last point, the fact that it was accepted and closed, and then re-opened again despite the norm being making a new CRT (preferably with new points/arguments, since AKM really is just rehashing what was said prior), is very shameful. This should have been closed and dealt with in another CRT just like how every other CRT is dealt with. AKM is no exception.
And y'all somehow trying to convince me the wiki is biased for DB. Not saying it's biased against but man...

Actually yeah you know what

**** this CRT.

I’m not partaking in any arguments anymore. Y’all can make another CRT if ya want but pretty sure this one’s been accepted and is wayyyy too cluttered at this point.

It would because your argument base is falsy and headcanon that assume's that there is need to go all out to test durability rather than just what is necessary
Can you prove that "what was necessary" isn't their max? You also haven't given a counter to the fact they approved it knowing Jiren would be able to destroy it if it was against anything but their max.

Can you prove that "what was necessary" isn't their max? You also haven't given a counter to the fact they approved it knowing Jiren would be able to destroy it if it was against but their max
Given that all top characters will get 2c scaling and will scale above god's because of creating a Carter in the stage? Bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back