• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Jiren and Co. Upgrade via Void Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
the rule about 2 gods not being allowed to fight each other would presumably be in place because the ensuing destruction is beyond their own ability to control, hell one could argue that GoDs simply don’t have / care about ki control above a certain threshold of power, Goku had to perform advanced martial arts matching the force and direction of Beerus punches so that they wouldn’t destroy the universe in BoG, Beerus did very little ki control if at all, he just erased the energy from existence and that’s very different from the actual ki control characters have.

Ah yes ignore everything i said and just say im wrong giving 0 ******* explanation
I SAID REPLY TO THE ******* POST
and I explicitly said I would explain why you are wrong, when you do that
it's not this hard. You keep calling to all of these "responses that already exist to what you're saying" so just show me
it's serioulsy that simple.

Again. Any actual proof that the Gods used explicitly their "100%" or just suggestions?

"Taking it too far" is not even an argument, as it's too vague
Common sense
Gods are prohibited to fight yet beerus and champa did it and were about to destroy the universes
Why won't the 3 gods go full power when they're literally ordered to show their power

Huh? Where? When? When was this ever the case? This is headcanon territory my guy, if the World of Void is shaking because of a person's Ki, then it means that said person's Ki is strong enough to cause it. It's not that hard to understand.

Blatantly false. Are we gonna say that the reason he shook the World of Void is because his Ki was "too much" for the WoV to handle since it was occupying the same space as Base Caulifla's Ki?
1. Ki doesn't have strength, it makes to stronger so that first point is wrong.

2. I'm confused on the point you are making.

I SAID REPLY TO THE ******* POST
and I explicitly said I would explain why you are wrong, when you do that
it's not this hard. You keep calling to all of these "responses that already exist to what you're saying" so just show me
it's serioulsy that simple.
Im not obligated to repeat what i said, go recheck if you actually want to contribute
The 3 gods didn't cause anything major..? Thats what im saying and you affirmed it, unless i misunderstood

1) Is there any proof the WoV was shaken in their fight?
2) Even if they did. That means to shake the WoV is equivalent to 3 GOD’s fighting which supersedes the required output of 2 GOD’s to perform the 2C feat. All that means is that instead of 3 GOD’s being < WoV shaking, they’d just be = to it which the 2C logic still applies.
Lol
In DB not shaking it doesn't mean they can't
We saw low 2-C ap not affecting planet in a fight
Does this mean they can't ???

Common sense
Gods are prohibited to fight yet beerus and champa did it and were about to destroy the universes
Why won't the 3 gods go full power when they're literally ordered to show their power
Beerus and Champa had an emotional motivation to go all out. Duh.
The 3 gods didn't cause anything major..? Thats what im saying and you affirmed it, unless i misunderstood
They didn't cause anything that would surprise the audience. The reason people felt surprised from WoV shaking was because it was done by mortals. For GoDs it's obvious that they are extremely powerful so why would they feel the need to make these observations?

Again. Any actual proof that the Gods used explicitly their "100%" or just suggestions?

"Taking it too far" is not even an argument, as it's too vague
This argument has been addressed in multiple other messages. They were both directly stating to themselves that they were explicitly trying to showcase their power in front of someone massively superior to them. So it makes no sense for them to be holding back in the first place along with the “taking it too far” line which again indicates they are not suppressing their power.

But furthermore the presence of a third GOD in that fight means even without them going at explicitly 100% of their power, the energy output still would supersede the 2 GOD 2C feat.

Reactions: Sus
Common sense
I'm pretty sure in battle of gods it's explicitly stated that they can make their DC lower than their AP, and do so in the fight. You can theorize all day about why gods aren't allowed to fight but this DC thing has been a rule for the entirety of the dragon ball franchine. This is silly.

And how long do I need to wait for those counterarguments I asked for. Didn't you have a list with them right in your pocket? Can I see them? lol

And the 3 god also had a reason to go all out
They didn't cause anything that would surprise the audience. The reason people felt surprised from WoV shaking was because it was done by mortals. For GoDs it's obvious that they are extremely powerful so why would they feel the need to make these observations?
That completely ignores the more damage scaling thing

Lol
Thats a false equivalence. If the whole point is to test the durability of the stage holding back on it is very dumb.

Common sense
Yeah, their energy of destruction was about to destroy the universe due to it's EE properties.
If you take a look, in the same episodie, the Gods Hakai energy was slowly corroding the room and would have expanded eventually.
And them being ordered to show their power, doesn't mean they actually went all out.
It was an exhibition, a demostration. Not a Death Battle in a Coliseum

Showing your power, doesn't mean you have to show all of it.
Just a specific percentage to demostrate your strenght.

Im not obligated to repeat what i said, go recheck if you actually want to contribute
It's impossible to distinguish which argument is the one you think makes sense, when none of them make sense
so I'm asking you to bring it for me, so I can tell you why it's wrong.

Just take like 2 seconds out of your day and press the reply button on one of your arguments so I can see it, or we can keep going back and forth like this for no reason

Lol
Please reread my post since I explicitly address this point.

All that would mean is that the scaling chain gets slightly shifted from 3 GOD’s<WoV shaking to 3 GOD’s=WoV shaking. Which is still above the 2 GOD 2C feat.

I never said i have a list of anything i said that i already addressed certain points and im not obligated to keep repeating the same thing all over again

They already know Jiren is a mortal stronger than the gods pre tournament so this argument makes no sense.

Please reread my post since I explicitly address this point.

All that would mean is that the scaling chain gets slightly shifted from 3 GOD’s<WoV shaking to 3 GOD’s=WoV shaking. Which is still above the 2 GOD 2C feat.
No one said that a single god can't shake the WoV

It's impossible to distinguish which argument is the one you think makes sense, when none of them make sense
so I'm asking you to bring it for me, so I can tell you why it's wrong.

Just take like 2 seconds out of your day and press the reply button on one of your arguments so I can see it, or we can keep going back and forth like this for no reason
Oh my ******* god, there was alot of arguments, which one do you want me to repeat AGAIN?

I never said i have a list of anything i said that i already addressed certain points and im not obligated to keep repeating the same thing all over again
I think imma take this route now too since I believe I explicitly addressed each point presented in opposition to this.

Pretty sure this has enough votes now too?

No they did not. You have to prove this.
They needed to test the durability of the stage and impress zeno
What the **** does this refer to? If you could stop being so cryptic and start being more descriptive it would save a lot of back and forth.
Sorry, im not the best when it comes to explaining stuff, i was talking about how "they were shocked because it was done by mortals" ignores the fact that damage done by mortals was greater than that was done by gods

I think imma take this route now too since I believe I explicitly addressed each point presented in opposition to this.

Pretty sure this has enough votes now too?
Yes, contact staff

Arguing is not gonna get us anywhere

Can you provide evidence they can since that’s a positive claim you presented.
Can you provide evidence that they can't ???
Like i said
In DB not affecting something doesn't mean you can't
2 people with uni ap not affecting a planet in their fight is enough to prove that not affecting something doesn't mean you can't

Neutral at this moment with this CRT just 3 questions.
1.The shaking of void statement came from Android 18 which isn't reliable.
2.Is it ok to upscale cosmology from character fights ? For ex: SSB gogeta and FP broly fighting should make U7 2C.This would lead to a endless chain and finally characters would be endless in 2B.
3.We know the current scale doesn't accept characters like Frieza and Hit to be Low 2-C
But now since a very very very suppressed jiren is 2C . Would they also become 2C ?

Thanks Blue fish guy for the clarification.

Last edited:
They needed to test the durability of the stage and impress zeno
If they actually wanted to destroy it they could have used energy of destruction which we know for a fact can destroy the stage easily. All they wanted to do was test it out, which doesn't give them any motivation to go all out.
Sorry, im not the best when it comes to explaining stuff, i was talking about how "they were shocked because it was done by mortals" ignores the fact that damage done by mortals was greater than that was done by gods
Again no, it's not "greater" because you haven't proved that the GoDs didn't shake the void. Or that they were going all out.

Can you provide evidence that they can't ???
Like i said
In DB not affecting something doesn't mean you can't
2 people with uni ap not affecting a planet in their fight is enough to prove that not affecting something doesn't mean you can't
I don’t have to provide evidence for a negative. You have to provide evidence they can individually because that is a positive claim.

If they actually wanted to destroy it they could have used energy of destruction which we know for a fact can destroy the stage easily. All they wanted to do was test it out, which doesn't give them any motivation to go all out.

Again no, it's not "greater" because you haven't proved that the GoDs didn't shake the void. Or that they were going all out.
You don't prove a negative, you have to prove why they can, not that i have to prove why they can't

Stronger then his god
Not all gods
1. Belmod is stronger than most gods
main-qimg-936a4fa5d2f6def752454f8b004ebfb8-lq

main-qimg-1da2b22d4edef11d50b60fbdb552afd9-lq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back