• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Infinite Zamasu Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
IZ has Immeasurable Lifting Strength before, but was removed because he didn't demonstrate the ability to move his body around.

So i'm neutral

I believe the lifting strength was changed to Unknown because of the reasons that Ultima explained here.
Hence, Unknown is still fine to me.

I believe the lifting strength was changed to Unknown because of the reasons that Ultima explained here.
Hence, Unknown is still fine to me.
Shenron got multi galaxy lifting strength because his teeth were bigger than galaxies I think the same logic should somewhat apply here that zamasu’s existence is a 4D Universe and is that big therefore should be able to lift things like a 4D atom or wtv

I agree with Elizhaa. Super Shenron's case is different because in 3D he still has some mass in his body that he has demonstrated to move around.

Well I’m pretty sure Fused Zamasu had some type of movement his face was shown moving in the skies and he was shown to shoot minor attacks would that qualify?
those does not include his main body moving
he was simply firing attacks and not moving at all
what was seen moving was simply him merging slowly with the timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back