• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CryoTheMayo said:
I'm thinking more of the lines of having to deal with Frieza. Going into fanfiction territory here. Imagine Frieza, Vegeta and Gohan all sitting down at a park bench as they awkwardly watch their children have fun in the playground or imagine having Frieza be a father-in-law to Pan or Bra.
Freezer would probably have his own private park, he'd probably have a whole 'entertainement' planet for his kid.

I can see Freezer being the overbearing in law, constantly talking about how she doesn't deserve his son.

CryoTheMayo said:
Frieza's pure disgust of Kuriza being friends with or even dating Goku's granddaughter would be something special.
He'd end up having an aneurism or a conniption fit

ZERO7772 said:
So Super DBH is coming to PC as well? I have been always interested in trying DBH, I am glad it's coming to PC after all.
And moves can be mixed and matched? Xeno Goku with Hakai armor gg.

Ultra Instinct CC Goku with Hakai Armor and Hakai attacks. Ultimate defense and offense in one multiversal package of hax.

So I finished the Movie, it was really good in spite of pacing issues, but anyways, I am sort of unsatisfied with Gogeta and Broly's profiles as they are now, so I figured I'd improve their AP explanations and such, here is the draft I made for Gogeta's profile:

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Far stronger than Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta even while in his Base Form, having kept pace against Super Saiyan Broly, who was capable of greatly overwhelming both of them earlier, effortlessly dissipating a combination of the Kamehameha and the Galick Gun. As a Super Saiyan, he was capable of quickly overpowering Broly, damaging reality and destroying dimensions in his clash against him, and as a Super Saiyan Blue, he casually trashed his fully-powered Super Saiyan form, whom Goku believed to be stronger than Beerus, coming extremely close to killing him with a Kamehameha)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Immensely faster than Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta even in his Base Form, having successfully dodged Super Saiyan Broly's attacks and kept pace with him even before transforming into a Super Saiyan himself. As a Super Saiyan Blue, he easily overpowered Broly's fully-powered Super Saiyan form)

I don't think a CRT is need, since it is mostly just expanding upon explanations that are already there, so it isn't really a major change.

Freiza needs barrier creation from the movie, Goku needs heat resistance after being submerged in lava with Broly, and the dimension bust is completely unquantifiable.

Is Frieza getting a Low 2-C key? He should be considered at least comparable to SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta due to his feats of fighting Broly for an hour and his Golden form knocking Broly away by a dozen meters (with Broly shown to be shocked).

CryoTheMayo said:
Is Frieza getting a Low 2-C key? He should be considered at least comparable to SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta due to his feats of fighting Broly for an hour and his Golden form knocking Broly away by a dozen meters (with Broly shown to be shocked).
Broly wasn't really shocked, he just a bit tad bit surprised frieza had a another form, he still smaked him around with barley any difficulty.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Freiza needs barrier creation from the movie, Goku needs heat resistance after being submerged in lava with Broly, and the dimension bust is completely unquantifiable.
Check the profiles, they already have these. The Frieza stuff was also discussed when the movie informations were released.

CryoTheMayo said:
I don't think he should, since their "fight" just boiled down to Broly smacking him around for a full hour, he has really no feats of being comparable to SSB Goku and Vegeta as of now.

Ultima Reality said:
CryoTheMayo said:
I don't think he should, since their "fight" just boiled down to Broly smacking him around for a full hour, he has really no feats of being comparable to SSB Goku and Vegeta as of now.
Except neither Vegeta nor Goku could take a beating from Broly for that long, hell, they had to run away after a shorter fight against a weaker Broly.

If handling a MFTL+ Bloodlusted Low 2-C (who is like in the thousand of time above baseline at the very least) for an hour doesn't make you low 2-C too, i don't know what would.

You mean... Surviving a full hour long beating from a Low 2-C doesnt make you at least scalable?

Omega Shenron was made 3-A for barely surviving a X100 Big Bang Kamehameha by Gogeta because 'durability scales with power in Dragon Ball'. Frieza fights a bloodlusted monster that grows stronger as he fights that effortlessly curbstomped two Low 2-Cs going all out for an HOUR.

Bloodlusted Low 2-C stomper >> Two Low 2-Cs working together (within a few minutes or less) but fails to kill a single Frieza over the course of an entire hour. Frieza transforming is also the only instance of SS Broly being even remotely phased by an opponent until Gogeta.

To put this in other words. Broly effortlessly destroyed a combination energy laser performed by two Low 2-Cs but was knocked a dozen meters away by Frieza transforming and failed to kill Frieza or permanently harm in an hour of having him as a punching bag.

He was stomped pretty hard by an enraged SS Goku when they fought on Namek. SS Goku harmed Frieza more, in less than five minutes of fighting, than Broly did against Post-ToP Frieza in an hour of being bloodlusted. Frieza was left completely drained, beaten and humiliated by Goku despite his absurd durability and could still be sliced in half by his own energy disk.

His durability is incredible but it has never been presented as ridiculous as taking on a Low 2-C character (that can stomp other Low 2-C characters) for an hour straight when he himself is only 3-A. And, no. The Tournament of Power isn't a good method of gauging how his durability is. Killing was banned so Jiren and Toppo were obviously holding back massively to not kill him. His feats there are mostly ridiculous stamina and recovery capability.

There is a source that shows that G.Frieza could be comparable to current SSB Goku......

Really? I haven't seen this. Could you present a link? Post-ToP Goku is considered Low 2-C in Blue so it would effectively be direct proof of him being a Low 2-C.

The problem is i don't think that it canon, i'm searching for it and was shown just for a promotion for the Broly Movie:

It opens with a seemingly out of continuity Goku talking in space to the audience after gathering the db balls and summoning Shenron but King Kai calls him to come to his planet after sensing a great power, Frieza then appears and ask Shenron the secrets of the saiyans strength. It ended with Goku returning in space to find out that Frieza made a wish and fight him, Frieza turns Golden while Goku turns SSB, one fired a death ball and the other the kamehameha, it's possible that they matched eachother since Frieza's oh oh and previously being confident to fight him but is not shown.

Y'know. That promo would add context as to why Frieza was so confident in Broly the entire movie and was excited to see him grow stronger (even after being beaten for an hour). If it's canon then I'm sure it would be found somewhere in the novel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back