• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as they finished their pose, Goku and Vegeta's bodies disappeared while melding together, and with a flash of light a figure had appeared.

"He he! I'm the strongest now!!"

However, the one standing there was just a fatty. His bubbly body might've given off a good vibe, but that was all there was to it.

"No good! Your fingers didn't line up."

The fat fusion of Goku and Vegeta was staggered by Piccolo's observation.

"Try again in 30 minutes!"

"Eeeh!?"

Fusion was a very difficult technique. If the breathing or poses didn't match even in the slightest, regardless of successfully fusing, the resulting individual wouldn't turn out properly. And the fusion cannot be undone for the following 30 minutes. Indeed, if you mess up, you won't be able to do anything for 30 whole minutes.

Compared to earlier, you could say it had gotten a bit better though.

Golden Frieza's punches were able to dull Broly's movements a bit if landed properly, and if he were to throw blows with all of his might, Broly would go for avoiding them. However, that was all he could do.

"Gyaaaaaaaa!"

Frieza continued being a sandbag. However, being able to take Broly's attacks over and over again for over 30 minutes is nothing short of amazing. As expected, he's not called the Emperor of the universe for nothing.

And so, Goku and Vegeta's training to perform fusion resumed after 30 minutes had passed.

"Fuuuu~, sion! Ha!"

The figure that showed up this time around was that of a emaciated individual who could barely stand. Piccolo's ruthless scolding followed instantly.

"No good at all! The angle of your pose was slightly different. Try again in 30 minutes!"

And thus, Frieza's battle continued on for over an hour. However, his stamina was nearing its ends. On the other hand, Broly continued attacking without losing any power as if his stamina were limitless.

End

I feel as if with this Low 2-C Frieza is more justified and his Low 2-C key should be updated with the description here. Frieza was actively resisting and Frieza's full force punches were enough to push Broly into dodging (compare to Broly who IIRC was just tanking combined attacks from SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta). We should also maybe consider editing Broly's stamina to note that he didn't seem to lose any stamina from using Super Saiyan and fighting Frieza for over an hour straight whereas he could wear out Frieza (who has been depicted as having near endless stamina in the past).

Although, Frieza was in Golden nearly the whole time so that might explain why he got exhausted whereas Broly's stamina was seemingly endless.

"Golden Frieza's punches were able to dull Broly's movements a bit if landed properly, and if he were to throw blows with all of his might, Broly would go for avoiding them. However, that was all he could do."

Aaaaaand this is moar Low 2-C.

Yeah, I guess his justification can be improved with that information.

Broly felt like dodging Frieza's attacks despite tanking Goku/Vegeta attacks head on? Looks like the Evil Emperor is still kicking ass~

I found this Render of SSJ Blue Gogeta on deviantart, imo it looks better then the current one, but do you guys think the Current one is fine?

SSJB Gogeta

Now for Goku vs Broly as well as Goku and Vegeta vs Broly. They directly lead into eachother so I will po
G V B 2
G V B 10
G V B 11
G V B 12
G V B 13
G V B 14
G V B 15
G V B 16
G V B 17
G V B 18
G V B 19
G V B 20
G V B 21
G V B 22
st them t
G V B 9
G V B 24
ogether. I wouldn't be shocked if staff are pissed that I am dumping so much lmao. I'll just post what Frieza says then consider this dump done.
G V B 3
G V B 4
G V B 5
G V B 6
G V B 7
G V B 8
G V B 23

E8d605ca4d52be6291cb1f5634428ef5
Okay this is Frieza talking about Broly and his thoughts on Goku and Vegeta. Pretty sure he is saying that Goku and Vegeta are too troublsome to defeat together (probably referring to fusion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back