• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we make new threads after 400 comments because then they become too big and take time to load.

Can anyone make a calc on how much energy would be required to blow up a helicopter?

Apparently, Bardock's attack actualy slowed down Freezer's attack for a bit in the movie, which is pretty much way above what any other saiyan could be expected to do IMO.

Considering he was supposed to have 10,000 or so power, unless anything more changed that could be an outlier.

Or his rage power at Frieza's bull went far beyond what we expected, which is possible.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Considering he was supposed to have 10,000 or so power, unless anything more changed that could be an outlier.
Or his rage power at Frieza's bull went far beyond what we expected, which is possible.
Or Freezer didn't put all that much power behind his attack, after all, he did it with one finger, with no strain, no powerup and laughing, that attack was probaby below 40000, which is still incredible for a saiyan like Bardock to even slow down and there was a lot of Bardock stuff that was cut from the movie due to Toriyama's script being too long so there might be more to it.

Or it's just there to explain why Freezer paid any attention to Bardock.

It's just the hair and the eyes IMO anyway, I think it's way too short. Also why was my reply removed, did I do something wrong?

Zamasu Chan said:
It's just the hair and the eyes IMO anyway, I think it's way too short. Also why was my reply removed, did I do something wrong?
No, you didn't.

I'm sorry I seemed antagonistic.

Zamasu Chan said:
The image was too big. Try uploading it in a smaller size, please.

Like AP wise?

I don't think so. I think I remember a character that infinitely above baseline or something.

Didn't Toriyama once say that Buu Saga SSJ1 characters could easily reach the power level of SSJ2 and SSJ3 with enough training without having to actually transform to the higher levels?

No shit. Does people really forget that forms are mere Multipliers? Broly is able to stomp SSB with mere SS, what matter the most is your base power.

It may refer to Buuhan giving a boost to buutenks on par with the boost SS3 gives to SS2.

Not to mention the crapton of zenkais Geeko and Geets went through.

He is referring to this

"Goku endlessly keeps getting stronger, with Super Saiyan 3 in the manga and Super Saiyan 4 in the anime; does Super Saiyan keep getting limitlessly stronger too? Might we eventually see things such as a Super Saiyan 5…?!

Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are nothing more than powered-up variations of Super Saiyan. After the fight with Beerus, Goku realized that mastering his normal state and Super Saiyan would raise his level more and sap less strength, so I think he probably won't become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 any more."

Which is from http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/saikyo-jump-june-2014-issue-twel-buu-mysteries/

Dai Kaioshin is probably get an upgrade with the new arc, considering even after he lost all his magic/power, using it to seal Moro's magic away, he could still fight Kid Buu

I wouldn't be surpirsed if Dai Kaio at full power was comparable to Beerus. Not stronger, just comparable, considering even Buu 75 million years ago was stated to be stronger than Beerus

Well Kid Buu would be Beerus level too then by that logic. That's utter nonsense he is nowhere near Beerus neither current Goku or Vegeta

No, Kid Buu being stronger was before Beerus was a God of Destruction. Obviously Beerus got a lot stronger when he became a God of Destruction

And dai Kaio was heavily weakened when fighting Kid Buu, since he used his powers to seal away Moro's magic. He was no where as strongas he used to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back