• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although shouldn't Beat (Or DBH avatar if you wanna go the FW route) have summoning for summoning other fighters to come assist him? He'd essentially be the FW of DBH potentially.

U know what's sad....if Vegeta or Goku never gotten God Ki, they would have gotten demolished by all their opponenets

Zamasu Chan said:
Frost was stated, by Vados to be the second strongest warrior in universe 6 before Cabba went ssj for the first time, which implies he's superior to base Cabba who's equal to base Goku and Vegeta.
And what is there to suggest that Base Goku is 3-A?

JackJoyce said:
And what is there to suggest that Base Goku is 3-A?
Uhhh, the BoG arc. Are you trolling because you're not new here?

Well does the writers even know that Base Goku is 3-A post BOG? Since they almost make everyone go to to toe with Base Goku and Vegeta.

They don't care about statistics, Jack. Part of the reason why DBS has shit powerscaling.

JackJoyce said:
Well does the writers even know that Base Goku is 3-A post BOG? Since they almost make everyone go to to toe with Base Goku and Vegeta.
It's DB we're talking about. They made everyone planet level at the start of DBZ just like that. Every new level of power becomes old after an arc.

AKM sama said:
Ya, I saw that. Funny asf and at the same time ret*****
IFKR

Next you'll see this: SJWs condemn the act of breathing air and calls for banning it.

This movie was such epic raid, I feel they just needed more screen time to tell a proper story without pacing issues, maybe 2 hours movie would been better.

Also, the movie lacked tensions because it never seems like Goku and Vegeta were really in trouble. which is funny, because in the original Broly they made Broly way too OP to the point the final segment of the fight was total PIS

@Zero

Hit the nail in the head, there was no tension whatsoever, i'm actually looking forward to an anime retelling since we would see more of Toriyama's 3 hour script

Even Broly's final form felt "meh". It would been cool if they made LSSJ Broly manhandle absolutely everyone like he did in the original movie

ZERO7772 said:
Even Broly's final form felt "meh". It would been cool if they made LSSJ Broly manhandle absolutely everyone like he did in the original movie
I personally disagree. I much, much prefer the tried and worn "but he was still too strong!" to not get in the middle there. Broly was very goddarned ppweful, but even he had limits. And despite Blue overpowering hin, most of the fight felt like an actual fight with some struggling from both sides. I can only see so much "cool stompage of much higher power" before it feels a little dry.

^ This. It's why I prefer Anime Vegito vs Zamasu over manga Vegito uses Zamasu as a punching bag for a couple of minutes.

Vegito vs Zamasu I dislike on the basis of the series forgetting other forms exist besides Blue, plus all the "too strong, shortened time" issue. Trunks finishing was cathartic... still made no sense. Coolness without a sense of consistency just feels like it loses something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back