• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 61: It's almost time and 30 secs in an episode is a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Zamasu can return if Toriyama wants it... An Alternative version of him or Infinite Zamasu is truly immortal like in DBX.
Gohan Blanco KOs Jiren.......outta nowhere.

"Est elo fin, Jiren!!"

If Jiren loses and his univers is destroyed it's all his fault, he had so many occasion to illumenate Goku. He's supposed to have a no nonsense attitude yet he goes 1% even do they're on a couthdown till the end of the universe.

SunGodAttun said:
If Jiren loses and his univers is destroyed it's all his fault, he had so many occasion to illumenate Goku. He's supposed to have a no nonsense attitude yet he goes 1% even do they're on a couthdown till the end of the universe.
"Illuminate" ROFLMAO

Jiren: Owari Daa!

>Goku lights up like a Christmas Tree

Goku (in TFS voice): Look at me, I'm like a Christmas Tree.

SunGodAttun said:
He isn't going to lose, we know that.

We know that Jiren won't lose to Goku. We don't know whether or not he'll lose to Frieza.

Ryukama said:
What I don't like is they're probably gonna wrap up the side story of Frieza's plan to manipulate the gods and overthrow Zeno in the shittiest, most rushed way possible. As well as how this ties to the end of Z. There are also many other things they haven't tied up.
1. Zalama

2. The other 4 strongest fighters besides Grand Priest.

3. The other 4 universes that were completely and utterly unexplored.

4. Geene and his universe's invention of time travel.

5. Who created the universes? (It is never, ever once stated that Zeno created the universes)

6. Update on how Trunks and Mai are doing.

The story can't end here :mad:
7. Story of the 6 universes Zeno destroyed

8. The alternate timelines

9. Jiren's training program

was keeping one just for planning in advance ANd i have precog so fite me

Poinciana1971 said:
New Dragon Ball Super movie, the movie takes place after the ToP.
Comes out December 14 of this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9bAmiw2yC4
NO. Just NO.

Don't tell me they will adapt the movie again in the next anime.

But damn, Goku looks younger with that old art style. And Yamamuro is not in the movie, interesting.

The Dragon Ball Super movie this time will be the next story in the series currently airing on TV. It will be an episode after catching our breath from the climax of the Tournament of Power with the universe's existence on the line; with content that will give a little better understanding about Freeza and the Saiyans, which I hadn't properly depicted up till now; and leading to a mighty foe saved for the occasion, which I think has it shaping up to be a really enjoyable story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back