• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 56: Low 2-C for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTW395 said:
How are they gonna eliminate Jiren though? Toei's really setting theirselves up for a PIS ending, maybe if Goku and Vegeta fuse I could see them beating Jiren.
They might not eliminate him. They might just win by numbers instead.

I really want to enter a thread, and in the next instant the GT rap - Welcome to the Grand Tour - starts playing.

Please make this happen.

ZERO7772 said:
Mastered UI will deal with Jiren
Seems very unlikely that even with mastered UI, Goku could win. They might win with numbers, but i think its mostlikely going to end in a draw, with goku and jiren being the last remaining characters after the time ends.

^Goku and Vegeta are already pushing Jiren and it's not like we saw UI full power for you to judge anyway

>They might win with numbers

I would have #17 beating Jiren than having them beating Jiren with numbers, also we know that is not Toei style, if Jiren is so much stronger than them he should be able to kick them out easily instead of just dicking around

Only way to win is to beat Jiren

no Jiren is going to knock everyone off and tell Goku "learn this as a lesson, there are just some fights you can't win."

Then U7 will be erased and Jiren will wish them back because he's superhero, I don't know even came with this genius idea lol

Anyway Goku been losing every final battle of DBS so it's not like this is new lesson for him or anything, if he can't defeat Jiren it will be just another "oh Goku can't win the big fights as always" thing

I also count Kefla, and the 3 U2 guys, despite not being "final battles," other than that, true

Goku has many wins in super but the problem is that he doesn't win THE BIG FIGHT, most of his fights end with tie or something disrupt them like when he defeated Frieza

Goku been whipping everyone's ass in the ToP arc yet he's still didn't beat Jiren, that the point

Although despite Goku not having any "BIG FIGHT" victories yet (which he should have,) this fight with Jiren seems TOO big for him to win compared to all the other final fights.

That being said Goku record in ToP has been excellent, beside Jiren he won every fight he's been in, from beating the wolf guy into kicking Toppo's ass into defeating U9 into defeating Kefla to defeating U2 "pretty much by himself" and lastly U3, he's also the MVP of tournament with the highest elimination count

The only thing he lack is beating Jiren really to absolute dominate this tournament

MeleeniumRXJ said:
I wouldn't count Golden Frieza. He was practically defeated and then took a cheap shot at Goku (well, his minion did).

If there was no minion Frieza probably would have done the same he did when Vegeta tried to finish him-destroy the planet.

Galiel Elisaie said:
MeleeniumRXJ said:
I wouldn't count Golden Frieza. He was practically defeated and then took a cheap shot at Goku (well, his minion did).
If there was no minion Frieza probably would have done the same he did when Vegeta tried to finish him-destroy the planet.
He still defeated Frieza. And then when time was reversed, he ended up killing him. So I'd say that's the only major win he has.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Galiel Elisaie said:
MeleeniumRXJ said:
He still defeated Frieza. And then when time was reversed, he ended up killing him. So I'd say that's the only major win he has.
When you put it that way with time reversing you are right, taking all things into consideration.However if Sorbet was not there, Goku wasn't given Senzu beans, Vegeta didn't interefere, Whis did not reverse time, by taking out all others it would end with Goku's defeat.But yeah as you put it that was shitty major victory for Goku.It was excpected of him to dominate Frieza with newly introduced form, but SSJB was at the beginning and at the end something that never dominated like other forms when first introduced(except SSJ3).

Saint rider 890 said:
'I wonder why Toei make DBS power level being Universal 'level ? It is because Toei watch Goku vs Superman ?
It was Akira Toriyama in the Battle of Gods movie.

AppleLord said:
Saint rider 890 said:
'I wonder why Toei make DBS power level being Universal 'level ? It is because Toei watch Goku vs Superman ?
It was Akira Toriyama in the Battle of Gods movie.

There is no universal feat in the movie.We don't know whether it was his idea or not.

AppleLord said:
DBS been universal isn't canon? The Gods of Destruction aren't universal either. Legit. OVO

I thought of it in a way.Supervising something doesn't make it canon, Toriyama supervised movies too and Tite Kubo even animated fillers for his anime.I'd say that DBS is not canon to DBZ manga but to DBZ anime which is Toriyama's ideas+TOEI's just like DBS is.

Pretty lit episode, Toppo having a barrier of Hakai that erases everything it touches is pretty nice and frieza getting absolutely destroyed was also nice to see.

>"Toppo has a hakai barrier"

>"Toppo created a universe"

Holy shit what the **** went down? Is there an English sub yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back