• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last feat of Hit was stomping Dyspo, who was giving current SSG Goku some trouble, which means Hit is very well SSB level, him making a massive jump to Ultra Instinct Goku and Jiren could be possible, and he would stomp SSB Vegeta if what one of the writer said is true.

That reminds me. Why the heck is Vegeta left aside again? These writers have problems leaving him aside even thou he is a better character than Goku.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Who said what? Ya got the exact quote?
It's the same writer that said that Goku can't bust the universe and Android 17 and Gohan are comparable, but it's here.

Vegito is above beerus in the manga "and since beerus can take all gods at once Vegito destory all the gods" Anime is different story with it non sense scaling

Well it depends if Hit has too improve in order to fight on par with Jiren. Because if thats the case then it would not scale to Vegito for now because he is only stronger than Pre-improvement Hit.

Anyone else notice my favorite character Frieza watching Ultra Instinct Goku vs Jiren and all he does is gain a sinister grin... I really love Frieza's development. He's no longer the guy who goes insane with rage or fear when in the presence of someone stronger than him and he just seems like he has something up his sleeve. First he shuts his pants when seeing Beerus and then when he returned for the ToP he shows no sign of fear Beerus arrived and got right behind him, then he sees Zeno (a being he just meet) and saw him erase a universe and simply said "I'll soon control Zeno", then he actually sees Goku reach High 3-A and go toe to toe with Jiren and simply gains a little grin and chuckle...

I just love how Frieza seems like he has some great evil plan just waiting for the right moment and bam!. Or he possibly has another form that can bring him to that level. Or he's become completely insane from being in hell for so long he lost all fear. Whatever the case I just love how he's acting and really hope he pulls some crazy stuff but it's very unlikely he'll be the main threat (even though I would love that because I'm a Frieza fan).

It's because he trained his mind to cope with Hell. So he's mentally very tough and composed now. I'm sure he still doesn't like seeing beings more powerful than him, but he accepts it in the moment as he realises getting angry about it isn't gonna do anything. I totally would be all for an arc centered around Frieza ruling over Zeno, despite the amount of times Frieza has returned as a villain, because such an unprecedented plot would justify it.

When you think about it, Jiren is basically the real version of what Monaka was pretended to be. A mortal who could give a God of Destruction a run for their money.

Unfortunately Hit will not survive from Jiren, which will lead other teams to attack U6.

That kinda pisses me off, Hit should of made it further, not when theres this many episodes left, at least get rid of the namekians first.

And a few more universes.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
That kinda pisses me off, Hit should of made it further, not when theres this many episodes left, at least get rid of the namekians first.
And a few more universes.
iirc Hit is supposde to fight Vegeta before he drop out so even if he is defeated he won't be done yet

That'd be cool but taking pit one of the big 3 half way in is a no go in my book. Yeah I wanted jiren to win, that hype needs to continue, but not eliminate hit.

ZERO7772 said:
iirc Hit is supposde to fight Vegeta before he drop out so even if he is defeated he won't be done yet.
That writer is inconsistent and should be not taken as information because he said that Goku can't bust the universe, that Gohan is comparable to Android 17 and that Vegeta will fight Hit, which will also turn out to be not true.

Dark649 said:
ZERO7772 said:
iirc Hit is supposde to fight Vegeta before he drop out so even if he is defeated he won't be done yet.
That writer is inconsistent and should be not taken as information because he said that Goku can't bust the universe, that Gohan is comparable to Android 17 and that Vegeta will fight Hit, which will also turn out to be not true.
tbh Gohan should be around #17 giving he was having a lot of troubles with Frieza who is SSB level

Well the real question is: now Goku is out of stamina and Hit is out of the tournament who gonna stop Jiren ? guess he will take back seat for now

Let just hope he did great performance before dropping out

@Zero That's why I kinda think Hit killing Jiren sorta makes sense. Otherwise, Jiren will be unstoppable and the writers will have potentially written themselves into a corner. Hit even hinted that he intends on killing Jiren.

And the later spoilers show that the Saiyans duke it out because Goku recovered some stamina. Is Jiren gonna be just standing in the background letting it happen? Because that kinda just doesn't make sense.

Maybe he will do some damage on Jiren that keep him out of the tournament for the time being, beside main antagonist of the arc die after 3 episodes from doing anything and in the middle of the action is suicide for the business like someone already said

Please. Like we'd all stop watching if Hit kills Jiren. I don't think it would be bad for business in this particular case lol I think I speak for 90% of fans when I say that we'd all continue watching the show if this happens, especially given how popular Hit is.

Also in the extended preview, we see Hit land a shot on Jiren's chest combined with the shockwave attack. It leaves the signature indentation on Jiren's chest and he's flying back. The indentation on the chest has always meant that the target dies. So I'm calling it. Hit kills Jiren.

@Dark Pretty sure there's a spoiler confirming Jiren does resist the time skip, but then Hit improves it. I think Geekdom101 went over this in an earlier video.

Losing doesnt mean he is eliminated, right? Im still looking forward to that Hit and goku vs Jiren.

Also: frieza vs toppo

Vegeta vs ribrianne

N17 vs Dyspo

Gohan vs Kale

N18 vs Caulifla

Cabba vs Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back