• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is also a thing. Losing does not mean eliminated. It could just be that Hit is incapacitated for a bit.

The spoilers says U6 lost hit it mean he either dead or eliminated, i still want to see my Hit vs vegeta rematch so i hope he didn't drop out yet

He might have gone crazy and has tried to kill Jiren with an assassination technique and got disqualified.

Also, it's stupid how in dbs having more power equals resisting hax of your opponent.

It's stupid because it is dragon ball. As a general rule in Dragon ball, having enough power will allow you to resist and counter everything because Dragon ball has a very simple linear power system called ki with very little hax involved.

This is why a character can destroy the hyper bolic time chamber just from their own power.

Hell spirit bomb is supposed to kill evil opponents but every evil opponent has resisted it so far. Hakai is supposed to erase beings but both Goku and Frieza can just resist it and stop it. goku and Jiren can ignore time-skip because they're both more powerful than Hit. so on and so forth

Goku and Frieza never resisted a hakai. Hit's ability is stated to be more efficient on weaker opponents. Saying a spirit bomb is supposed to kill evil people is a NLF, and it never stated it couldn't be resisted by someone powerful. The HBTC is only the size of a planet, including time-space.

Goku resisted time skip in their second battle even with normal blue without kaoiken so yes more power allows resistances on hax in dbs.

Saying it's more efficient on weaker opponenets only confirms it.

@Unite my rice Destruction energy is hakai and both Goku and Frieza resisted it. By this point in the Dragon ball franchise it should be clear to you and everyone that having a great enough power level allows you to resist any amount of BS thrown at you.

Goku and Frieza can not be hakai'd because they're too powerful to be so.

Hit's attack was straight up being nullified by Jiren as we can see by the previews. Jiren doesn't have to put any extra effort to fight someone who can stop time.

Also another dumb thing in dragon ball is the lack of strength in numbers. if two characters are just marginally less powerful than their opponent then they can't defeat said opponent. The last time I remember such a thing be disproven is Piccolo & Goku vs Raditz and the reason why they didn't lose was because special beam cannon raised Piccolo's power level.

Destruction energy is not the same as "hakai" as it's much weaker version.

In fact Beerus got rid of it with simple breath.

Destruction energy is hakai because they're both used to destroy. Why would Sidra give that guy destruction energy to attack frieza with if it wouldn't erase Frieza?

You....do know Hakai literally translates to destruction right? them saying energy of destruction in the sub is the same as them saying Energy of Hakai.

One is a literally ki attack, one requires no contact and ignores durability. Why is this so hard? One has the properties of the other but is not the other.

My point is that what does it matter if Hakai and Energy of Destruction are different? They both erase existence so there's nothing to change on pages.

In that aspect it doesn't matter, but it's factual that they are two different applications of the same power, and only one has been shown to be resisted.

They both erase existence, so there's nothing to change on pages and nothing saying that Frieza can't resist a real Hakai.

Seriously, this is an argument about nothing important and really has no point on a discussion thread.

1. Not once did I mention anything about a page

2. Absence of evidence is evidence of absence

3. Are we not discussing DBS on a DBS discussion thread?

Darkmon cns said:
You....do know Hakai literally translates to destruction right? them saying energy of destruction in the sub is the same as them saying Energy of Hakai.
@Unite my Rice

Again there name are the same thing.

@UMR

1. Then why are you bringing it up?

2. Eh? If Frieza can resist one existence erasing attack, why can't he resist this one?

3. No, we are debating in a DBS discussion thread.

1. All I'm saying is while they both lead to existence erasure, and are effectively different applications of the same result, it is illogical to say they are the same exact thing, considering one seemingly ignores durability and cannot be resisted, while the latter does the opposite.

They also do not share the same name. Energy of destruction = Hakai no enerug─½, you can watch the video of Sidra saying it here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIibVu0Lm3E

2. Once again with that logic, why doesn't everyone who is stronger than Golden Frieza or base Goku have resistance to existence erasure on their profiles? You'd need to prove Frieza can resist a Hakai like he can resist energy of destruction. Not all existence erasures are necessarily equal.

3. Debate- a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.

Goku and Frieza unlocked the resistance after being initially affected by that energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back