• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Goku is just messing around and he could take jiren out if he wanted to lol, Remind me of Buu saga where he was just saying BS and messing around for almost the entire arc

Calling it Goku have new form lel

Back in Buu saga he kept saying "oh i can't beat Buu he's too strong" and "if vegeta can't do it i can't " then comes the final battle with kid buu and Goku is like : Oh btw i could have killed buu from the first time but didn't do because it wanted you guys to do something about it

F*ck you Goku LOL

I feel like Jiren is the last of his race that's why he's super serious about getting the super dragon balls probably blasted off in a rocket ship and toppo raised him

I kind of have hope that UI will not be wasted. It's the new Kaiokenx10 and Goku only ever used that against really powerful opponents like Zamasu,Hit,Toppo and Full Power Gohan.

UI is even superior to that and perhaphs even the GoD's so if this form is wasted it would make Beerus almost irrelevant. Whis is still on top though.

Ryukama said:
I know everyone has said this but where the hell was Jiren when Goku Black went on his little rampage?
Well Black went on his rampage in the future. Maybe Jiren was already dead or simply didn't exist in that timeline.

Jiren bored himself to death in that timeline ovo

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Its an indication of not being serious, joking, around here.
^ This exactly.

It's supposed to be like a silly owl face. Nedoiko came up with it.

No I made it popular. You just introduced it to me ovo

RadicalMrR said:
Toppo said something along the lines of "Jiren needs to win so that he could have his wish granted".

I think what Jiren wants to wish for is emotion. This would help explain why he is the way he is.
Do you need super dragon balls to have emotions ? Also I dunno about him not having them,hit was like this at first until Goki kicked his ass

He did kick his ass during their fight in the tournament, he was kicking Hit around at the begining

You know when some antagonist keep that "i am cool and strong" by not saying word before the MC give few punches in the face ? that what i meant

Some people just doesn't understand when others talk to them, Hit got his ass kicked before he improved and counter Goku

Do we really have to be obsessed with power levels ? the topic wasn't even about Goku vs Hit, i was taking example of how Hit was also silent and doesn't say words like jiren thats all

>Do we really have to be obsessed with power levels ?

I'm answering your question, the answer is it's dbz, not only do we gotta obsess over it, we gotta go an extra mile and start go and wars.

Okay to be fair, I know what Zero is trying to say. He's saying Hit was silent up until Goku started giving him some trouble in their first match. Goku wasn't straight up "kicking his ass", but he did challenge him a bit.

He temporarily on equal footing (then they both got stronger, then hits getting stronger aggain). Also I don't really like counting the tournament fight, Hit was explicitly handicapped. The second one is better, I'm fine with that one (well third).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back