• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
SSG appearing doesn't unconfirm that Goku absorbed God Ki into base, because he did.
Yes, but i'm talking if they introduce lines to contraddict that.

Is the supposed new form just a ssg variant of some sorts? Because ssg showing up in this arc when it was teased the they're would be a new form is not so discreet

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Is the supposed new form just a ssg variant of some sorts?
It's the perfected version of SSG, which has the red aura but with SSJ hair.

I feel like his new form is going to be called Super Saiyan Red and it's going to be a mix between SSJG and Mystic. Since SSJB is just SSJG + SSJ it would be huge step up. I don't believe Goku went to anybody to unlock his potential but he found a way to do it himself. If you think about it Old Kai could've unlocked Gohan's mystic form by just introducing God ki into his system but Goku already has it and has seen Gohan in action.......but this is just a Theory..........................

a Saiyan Theory!

Old kai unlocking Gohan's mystic form has nothing to do with godly ki though.

It's a shame, Goku could've gotten his potential unleashed by Old Kai if they went in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Can we all just agree that this arc is really exciting ? There's something for everyone to hype about each coming episode

Hit The Badass said:
Episode 104 sounds like huge downgrade for Hit.

Shame that such an amazing character is ruined by piss poor writing.
Hit was always powerful because of his hax not of his raw power...

That moment when you realize the Tournament of Power is just a glorified Pokemon Battle with how the GoD explain their fighter's moves and stuff. ovo

Hit was always powerful because of his hax not of his raw power...

Yeah, because him tanking blows and hitting SSBKKx10 goku is not proof of his power.

I think he's talking about the fact that a lightspeed character will beat Hit or atleast give him some trouble.

Ssr4vegito said:
Cant imagine what would have happen if ep 104 says that its the the first time they go lightspeed
More like Hit's timeskip won't work vs lightspeed or smth.

It would make sense though lmfao. People still can't dodge solar flare at this point in the game *shrugs*

I think its time we all get honest with ourselves here guys and admit the fact that practically everyone on this site could have written dbs a **** ton better than what toei has.

Well er

just watched the episode

Not gonna spoil the big things but Ribrianne kinda One shot 17's barrier

so 3-A for her after the arc

Well, she fought evenly with 17, as well as one shot the same shield he used to block SSB Gokus Kamehameha so..

But indeed, RIP Gowasu

I think there's still some dispute on whether 17 is 3-A or not. Probably shouldn't upgrade Brianne to 3-A until after the ToP arc. Even though I really do want her to be 3-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back