• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everlasting said:
It's the movies. They scale to different feats.
Well yeah...but

It doesnt take a genius to realise current base Goku would destroy every single one of the Z Movie villians

pretending that super goku connects with the movie his base form alone would be stronger then broly. Like I said pretending that super goku is connected with the movies which it obviously isn't

...Broly

For some reason we not only stopped considering it an outlier for Broly, but decided to scale it to everyone else.

A'ight then

But im pretty sure some of the movies have made active comparisons between canon characters and the main movie villians.

Wasnt there an instance Bojack was considered equal/less than Cell? I cant remember the moment but i remember something like that, if anyone knows what i mean?

Whats wrong with 4-A Cell? It may contradict the other feats everyones being scaled to, but still. Is there like, a Dragon Ball downgrade thread ive missed (can someone link if so)

But how do we know all the movies take place in the same universe.With all of Cooler and Broly movies, fair enough, but Bojack has never been mentioned in Janemba's movie etc. Is there any confirmation or do we assume they take place in the same universe?

When even 4-B is controversial, 4-A is downright laughable. And I don't think I've made it for some reason.

Jinx666 said:
They take place in the same universe?
Most of them yes and they are in the Toeiverse, also this was discussed and resolved in a thread, which i'm searching.

The real cal howard said:
When even 4-B is controversial, 4-A is downright laughable. And I don't think I've made it for some reason.
Don't force me to bring the threads, which everyone [except you] agreed with it.

@Ever. Iirc, Azzy said we only did it to shut up people. Not entirely sure that's the case, but...

@Dark. Do it.

The Everlasting said:
@Cal
To be fair 4-B Cell being controversial is frankly stupid.
Yes, i repeated many times that he has the mind 17, 18 and thousands of people and they still think he was lying.

First thing, said conversation devolved into GT and Anime being canon as well as Goku vs Cooler, and even for that, I was the last one to comment on the subject. You were the only one to comment on Broly.

Second thing, one word: unquantifiable.

Are we really doing this on a Dragon Ball SUPER thread. If you have an issue, make a CRT....

On another smaller note though it would be really interesting to see if he can use regen in this form again

LordAizenSama said:
On another smaller note though it would be really interesting to see if he can use regen in this form agai
That's what I'm hoping for. Or rather, I'm just hoping there's a good reason to even use SSG again.

I like the design of SSG much, much more than SSB so I'm great with having it return.

Basically they're stealing the direction of the Black Arc in the manga, which already explains everything.

Although it's completely ******** that they decide to use the whole "SSB takes too much stamina" argument right now, when they've had all this time. Which means there's probably going to be a Completed SSB form, though while in the manga he could stomp Fusion Zamasu with it, who knows what it would scale to in the anime. Which means a possibly canon Hakai (;

I don't think scaling would be affected though. If he absorbed all the power of the form, as stated by Beerus, then logically all he's doing is getting the benefits of SSG (god ki and regen (which is only mid-low IMO)

Remember that it's very hard revise a verse if the scaling between characters or explanations about new powerups changes after some episodes because of the shifting of the writers, who don't know the prior scaling nor the events of several other episodes, which ends up causing contraddictions and Super has mostly the same two tiers 4-B and 3-A. The only thing i can provide is my blogs.

I have a feeling if Beerus says something like "This is the same power he fought me with", people are going to think he literally means Goku made no improvement, instead of understanding that Beerus is talking about the form itself.

I'm calling it now :^)

Unite My Rice said:
Basically they're stealing the direction of the Black Arc in the manga, which already explains everything.
Although it's completely ******** that they decide to use the whole "SSB takes too much stamina" argument right now, when they've had all this time. Which means there's probably going to be a Completed SSB form, though while in the manga he could stomp Fusion Zamasu with it, who knows what it would scale to in the anime. Which means a possibly canon Hakai (;

I don't think scaling would be affected though. If he absorbed all the power of the form, as stated by Beerus, then logically all he's doing is getting the benefits of SSG (god ki and regen (which is only mid-low IMO)
He didn't stomp him... They were about equal... Even though Marged Zamasu was nerfed in the manga and was like a glass in dura...

@Radical Agreed. 4A is a possiblity too I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back