• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I explained why I used that as an example.

-Never said you disliked the users. I said you dislike the site. And the simple fact that you saying you cannot take this site seriously is insulting as that means you cannot take our work seriously just because 2 files don't tickle your fancy. This is my problem. That and that you have constantly made outright insulting comments by calling us biased for no other reason than going with an upgrade you disagreed with when we have consistantly done multiple things to make the DB files as accurate as possible including heavy downgrades. You have also made 3 stomp matches for no other reason than to spite us. You have insulted the site as a whole by treating us as a dictatorship. Which would mean you are insulting the staff here. You constantly criticize mods by comparing us to other forums that we honestly couldn't give 2 ***** about. You only seem to be able to make negative comments on the series as a whole, which no matter how opinionated it is, begins to get annoying after awhile. I could go on.

Is Gohan seriously 3-A, after JUST watching him fight SSJ2 Goku evenly, does SSJ2=SSB now ? This is ridiculous, he only went Blue because Gohan asked him to, if Chaozu landed a hit on Goku, does that make him 3-A, well according to this site it does, is Super Boo Gotenks absorbed 3-A now because he was stronger than Ultimate Gohan, well according to this site he is, this is illogical and stupid.

outside: "hm ok so gohan fought ssb kaio for like 2 seconds ok"

inside "OMG GOHAN UPGRADE NOW DAMMIT"

Hit The Badass said:
Wow, i can't believe those guys did it.
I just can't take this site seriously anymore just like Super.

These guys are jumping around and start biasing and favoritism esp mods. They made Gohan 3-A despite people were against and wanted to wait for more feats.

And i'm pretty sure they will delete this comment too or will ban becuz i disagree with them.
You know

Bergamo fought SSB KK for like 2 seconds and he had to do that with power absorption.

Gohan did the same thing and Bergamo is 3-A

Besides the rating is only there for temporary use just what we see so far, in fact it could easily get changed in the timespan of even a few hours.

Vegan Gains said:
Is Gohan seriously 3-A, after JUST watching him fight SSJ2 Goku evenly, does SSJ2=SSB now ? This is ridiculous, he only went Blue because Gohan asked him to, if Chaozu landed a hit on Goku, does that make him 3-A, well according to this site it does, is Super Boo Gotenks absorbed 3-A now because he was stronger than Ultimate Gohan, well according to this site he is, this is illogical and stupid.
ever hear of this thing called GETTING STRONGER?

also

if one person is universal and their opponent harms them albeit barely, they're universal still. Frisk was quite still powerless against Flowey but still did albeit damage.

The Royal Knights in Digimon Xros are 2-A to High 2-A because they fought Zeed albeit barely and were able to contend with eachother when some of them got deleted by Zeed.

Gohan is no different. Besides, a few of our DBS experts should likely be looking at it fully when they get the chance, it was made last night really late. Some adjustments should be made later. The 3-A rating was made on the clock.

All I will say from now on is this. Either create a CRT or drop this. Ya'll want to discuss it. Create a CRT. Simple as that.

People are still complaining about DBS scaling xD like really when all logic are thrown into the wall i prefer seeing Gohan in the top tiers than freaking #17 lol

Zhex10 said:
Vegan Gains said:
also

if one person is universal and their opponent harms them albeit barely, they're universal still. Frisk was quite still powerless against Flowey but still did albeit damage.

The Royal Knights in Digimon Xros are 2-A to High 2-A because they fought Zeed albeit barely and were able to contend with eachother when some of them got deleted by Zeed.

Gohan is no different. Besides, a few of our DBS experts should likely be looking at it fully when they get the chance, it was made last night really late. Some adjustments should be made later. The 3-A rating was made on the clock.
Oh yeah, getting stronger is certaintly an excuse to make the jump from Solar System to Universal, right, do you realise how miniscule 1 Solar System is to the entire scope of the Universe!?!?!?, your argument is stupid, Gohan trained for like 5 hours, and all of a sudden he's equal to SSB Goku, do you realise how flawed your argument is and how illogical it sounds. It would still be illogical even if he went from SS to Galaxy, it's stupid, and it you guys choose headcanon of Goku going KKX10 against Gohan, against the fact that Gohan ASKED Goku to go Blue, despite the fact they were fighting EVENLY when he was SSJ2, do you see how that doesn't make any sense ?

Vegan Gains said:
Apparently we prior two punches over whole fight here xD even though Gohan said from the very beginning this is his full power which is equal to SSJ2 i would wait for another much better feat that no one can argue but the staff won't lol

DBS maybe the only verse here where theyupgrade the characters here when half of the members against it xD

But again when people such as the wolf guy are listed there no reason to reject gohan he have have better feats

I guess every character who has made a hufe jump in power should be downgraded....Make a CRT or drop it.

@Vegan You need to chill it's not worth it this is not the first time we have BS upgrade in DBS , beside you don't need to attack the users here , blame toei for making mess of the series with dragon ball super AKA dragon ball fan service

Gohan get Upgrade for two punch with SSB but tien get no upgrade for taking two hits from gohan how is that fair , it's the same Gohan who was fighting base Goku before powering up and fight SSJ2 , I really wish Tien could throw a punch we may had 4-B rohsi T_T

Now i think about it back when Trunks pushed Black Goku back without new transformation what so ever and after training with vegeta for little we consider that PIS because he shouldn't do that and that was whole fight , he didn't get upgrade until he did the SSR thing but with gohan he get the upgade from two punches xD after training with 4-B guy

Even though Trunks got his upgrade i feel bad for him now xD how low have we came .....

Vegan Gains said:
Zhex10 said:
Vegan Gains said:
also

Oh yeah, getting stronger is certaintly an excuse to make the jump from Solar System to Universal, right, do you realise how miniscule 1 Solar System is to the entire scope of the Universe!?!?!?, your argument is stupid, Gohan trained for like 5 hours, and all of a sudden he's equal to SSB Goku, do you realise how flawed your argument is and how illogical it sounds. It would still be illogical even if he went from SS to Galaxy, it's stupid, and it you guys choose headcanon of Goku going KKX10 against Gohan, against the fact that Gohan ASKED Goku to go Blue, despite the fact they were fighting EVENLY when he was SSJ2, do you see how that doesn't make any sense ?
reinhard went from continent to outerversal

GEOM went from multi solar system to low hyperversal

Demi-Fiend went from Town to Multiversal+

Magnamon went from Low 2-C to High 2-A

Goku Black just copied the fighting style of goku and jumped to 3-A and nobody lifted a finger.

dumbass jumps happen all the time and a lot of them you dont say a thing.

If you want it changed. Make a revision thread. This isn't the place to scream about how pissed you are that Gohan got a massive jump in such a short time span.

My problem is you people thinking Gohan reached that level of power within a course of 5-6 hours, I'm pretty sure those people you just mentioned didn't increase their power to that great of a degree in a few hours, and as well as your headcanon thinking that Goku went KKX10, and even needed to go Blue, as again for the 10th time, Gohan wanted to see Goku at full power, it wasn't that Goku needed to transform, as they were going head to head when he was SSJ2, so again, according to this site nearing the end of the Boo saga, everyone is 3-A, at least, that what I'm getting from this site.

My problem is you people thinking Gohan reached that level of power within a course of 5-6 hours, I'm pretty sure those people you just mentioned didn't increase their power to that great of a degree in a few hours, and as well as your headcanon thinking that Goku went KKX10, and even needed to go Blue, as again for the 10th time, Gohan wanted to see Goku at full power, it wasn't that Goku needed to transform, as they were going head to head when he was SSJ2, so again, according to this site nearing the end of the Boo saga, everyone is 3-A, at least, that what I'm getting from this site.
So if I become wall level when I was human level a year ago a kid who fought me a year ago is now wall level too?

Was there a thread to upgrade Gohan, or did someone do it randomly?

Because I massively disagree with it.

Lol Gohan got 3-A because 3 staff members agreed, while 5 disagreed on the upgrade. Isn't that againts the rules?

Nah unlike all the others Gohan actually earned it his Mystic Form competed with SSJB then survived the Kaioken so he's not too far behihnd and he still has a latent potential which is why Goku chose him as the team leader

U2 is the coolest, U5 is the manliest, U9 is the creepiest, U10 is the cutest, U11 is the prettiest and U3 is the ugliest. ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back