• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also believe everybody is going at the RoS&T wrong. This room's size doesn't matter. The RoS&T survived two SSB level opponents fighting each other, each not holding back whatsoever. However, the minute he powered up , it was completely obliterated. If Vegeta's base is superior to his former SSB self... Yeah.

AppleLord said:
Majin Buu, 18, and Krillin are out.

Say hello, Frieza, Cell and Dabura.
I wish. Super Golden Blue Kaiokenx10 Legendary God Rage Cell.

@Seed I believe that was Whis's pocket dimension or whatever, which I don't think is the same as the RoSaT which Vegeta destroyed.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I also believe everybody is going at the RoS&T wrong. This room's size doesn't matter. The RoS&T survived two SSB level opponents fighting each other, each not holding back whatsoever. However, the minute he powered up , it was completely obliterated. If Vegeta's base is superior to his former SSB self... Yeah.
DB characters can always lower their destruction even when going all out and full powered. Just take every single fight that hasn't ended with Earth being destroyed in the slightest. The buildings in the Future Trunks Arc don't have Universe level durability now. Or the tiles on Champa's arena.

I don't think RoSaT should be assumed to be different unless it's explicitly specified that its actual durability is the reason it doesn't get destroyed.

Even then, that wouldn't upgrade Vegeta's tier. Just make him a much higher level of 3-A than he previously was.

Ryukama said:
The buildings in the Future Trunks Arc don't have Universe level durability now. Or the tiles on Champa's arena.

Actually, Champa's arena could be argued to have universe level durability since it was made by Vados.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Actually, Champa's arena could be argued to have universe level durability since it was made by Vados.
Not when Cabba and SSJ Vegeta are able to deal damage towards the arena. And just because something was matter manipulated by a Universe level character, doesn't mean that object also has that durability.

Even then, my point stands that I don't believe a building should be rated as having Universe level character just because it doesn't get destroyed when Top Tiers fight in it unless it survived explicitly due to its durability.

Since as we all know that planets, mountains, rooms, etc. can be perfectly fine even when these characters are going all out.

@Pikachu This has been said countless times. "Likely" and "Possibly" does not make someone weaker than a person who doesn't have those things, if we assume that rating to be used.

If Character A is Planet level, and Character B is "Likely Planet level", if we were to assume Character B was Planet level for the sake of a match, Character B would not be weaker.

That being said, in all honesty I disagree with Dr. Slump's God being 2-C. It's based on the assumption that their Heaven and Hell is the same as Dragon Ball's. God totally outhaxes Zen'ō horrifically though :p

Okay Matt revised God's profile to "At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C." I'm fine with that rating personally.

@Ryu how does God outhax Zen'o exactly? Not to mention even if Heaven/Hell/Regular Universe are 3 actual universes he'd still be weaker than Zen'o who could destroy up to 12 universes.

Just read their profiles man. God's hax is far superior to anything Zen'ō has shown or have listed. Also I never brought up who was stronger or would win in a fight.

God created everything meaning that he created the space-time continuum. This shows that he can affect space and time and stuff like that more than Zeno.

And this has been proven to affect Zen'o when..? Zen'o can destroy a space-time continuum so this shows he can affect space and time as well? Sorry, I read God's profile and his hax is so pathetically low tier that it wouldn't do jackshit to Zen'o.

Again, "I never brought up who was stronger or would win in a fight."

My point isn't who'd win in a fight, but who has more hax. And God, even if he'd lose, has a lot more hax than Zen'ō. You call God's hax "so pathetically low tier", when the best thing Zen'ō has demonstrated thus far is some minor Spacial Manipulation?

God at least has some basic durability negation and Reality Warping, unlike Zen'ō.

I'm not saying Zen'o has any substantial hax either, but God's hax isn't enough to defeat someone like Zen'o.

I didn't say who would win. Just that God possesses more hax than Zen'ō has shown. Which he does.

Sure, but is it wrong for me to assume that you said that with the intention of giving an argument as to who would win? Especially when looking at the fact that this was an indirect continuation of Matt's statement saying God > Zen'o and seeing how your statement would have no meaning if it wasn't with the intention of giving an argument.

Was there a reason for the God is stronger than Zeno comment or just spite? Because we don't need that. I ask because this seems to happen at least once on every DBS thread.

"Sure, but is it wrong for me to assume that you said that with the intention of giving an argument as to who would win?"

When I have specified twice now that it isn't what I was saying. Yet you continued to argue about who'd win afterwards, then yes it is.

"Also I never brought up who was stronger or would win in a fight."

"Again, "I never brought up who was stronger or would win in a fight."

And I wasn't continuing to Matt's statement. I was responding to Pikachu saying that "likely" = weaker, saying I disagreed with God's rating and made a little joking quip at the end with a :p face.

Obviously I was talking about your first post only and not those two afterwards. I was debating the other points you made and just ignored the other part of your post. Because as I said in my previous post, if you didn't post that with the intention of debating about who wins vs who then your post had no meaning.

Okay. But then why did you still try to debate who'd win after those two afterwards?

"if you didn't post that with the intention of debating about who wins vs who then your post had no meaning."

Yeah because "who'd win in a fight" is all that matters. People can't state something without meaning something besides talking about a fight. I said it as a little quip. What I said was true. God does have a lot more hax than what Zen'ō has shown. Regardless of who beats who.

I don't care who'd win in a fight between these two, which I've now said 4 times. I'm done discussing this. I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear and you misunderstood me.

I've stopped debating you about who'd win a long time ago so why keep bringing it up? My previous posts were mainly referring to your first post which when looking at it logically would give me the assumption that you're giving an argument to say who would win. For example what value would a statement hold that says person A has more hax than person B when person B wouldn't even be affected by said hax at all, if this statement wasn't an argument then I don't see why you'd bring it up.

What I'm debating here is that my assumption of you stating who would fair better in a fight wasn't wrong.

Your initial assumption of what I was meaning isn't wrong. Just arguing who'd win after I clarified what I meant twice. But again, I couldn't care less about this. I don't care to get into much more of a debate over a slight quip I made with a :p face.

Again, sorry I didn't make myself clear and that there was a misunderstanding. No need to discuss this anymore.

Ssr4vegito said:
Now that they brought lssj into canon they should bring janemba too with a lot more hax than before
Kale's form may not be the actual LSSJ form, but just something that resembles it and is meant to pay tribute to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back