• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge he's never been wrong when translating, but he was deceived along with Geekdom, and other Db channels by the 2chan fake title leaks.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I don't trust translations from others , especially considering Herms has been wrong before.
He lived in Japan and helps on Kanzenshuu. He also doesnt translate things to match with the old funimation dub so he translations are more reliable.

In the last 2 years the closest thing to wrong hes been is when he translated fake leaks.

I guess but i wonder what they promised him this time to participate.

I mean Hit was not afraid to get erased when Champa threatened him so I doubt universe erasing will matter to him.

Yeah though he would be at disadvantage due to rule, i wonder if Toei will provide him another hax to increase the tension in the fights.

Ultimate Gohan was on par with Goku SSJ2 but not with SSB or SSBKK he got one shit once Goku use Kaioken. Lol!

Was Kaioken stated to be per x10? Because even if Goku held back is still Universal level+durability for Gohan.

Beside the power scaling was bit off "like usual" this episode was one of the best in super period , animation\ost\art that was really very good episode

The massage of this episode is to tell us that gohan is back and we can except more epic stuff for him to come

IDK about gohan being the leader tho xD

btw tien is the new yamacha no one can argue 0_0

Hit The Badass said:
Yeah let's all go along terrible powerscaling and make every single member in team 3-A. Cuz **** logic, why not.
I told them that the best way but no one would xD

AppleLord said:
Was Kaioken stated to be per x10? Because even if Goku held back is still Universal level+durability for Gohan.
Nope it's only normal Kai-ken and Goku gone SSB only because Gohan asked him too , gohan was very equal with SSJ2 Goku , Gohan had mere two punches with SSB

R.I.P SSJ3 even though it's the most cool looking , maybe they hate to draw the hair of it ?

Wow, i can't believe those guys did it.

I just can't take this site seriously anymore just like Super.

These guys are jumping around and start biasing and favoritism esp mods. They made Gohan 3-A despite people were against and wanted to wait for more feats.

And i'm pretty sure they will delete this comment too or will ban becuz i disagree with them.

-Disagrees with one change in tier.

-Can't take the site seriously.

Perfect logic.

We've discussed Super scaling so much now that you shouldn't be suprised anymore. The writers don't care about scaling and we've decided thatwe'd be a little more free with Super scaling.

If you don't like Super, don't watch it. I mean the majority of your posts on it are negative anyway. If you can't take us seriously that's your problem.

"And i'm pretty sure they will delete this comment too or will ban becuz i disagree with them."

Now you treat us like a dictatorship. How about this. How about you make a CRT about it and try to make a change instead of acting like a spoiled brat because we didn't agree to how we should scale Super.

Thank you.

I disagree on 17 tier change too.

Hello sleepy head? Remember anything?

Since it's my problem why not stop replying to me.

How about you stop favoritism and act like mods and wait for more solid feats like mods on other forums? Too difficult?

Have a nice day.

-Go somewhere else then. I like how you disagree with all of like 2 stats and automatically can't take the ENTIRE sites seriously...

- The point of this comment?

-How about stop posting your negative comments here. Once again go somewhere else if you don't like us here. You don't contribute much here anyway.

-So we are showing favortism? So I guess Krillin is 3-A now. I guess 18 is 3-A now. Oh wait they aren't. The fact of the matter is that the feats here were clear cut. I guess we have to wait until Sephiroth uses Supernova twice in canon before he gets a 4-B rating. I guess we have to wait for more games for Digimon to get more Multiversal feats. I guess we have to wait for more chapters for Seiya to punch another God in the face before he is 2-C. We are not other forums. So don't treat us like we are supposed to act like other forum.

If you don't like us, leave simple as that. Don't bother us with you crap.

My decision.

To correct you.

Pretty sure everyone here is also contributing nothing and merely stating their opinion in like I did. Not my fault you don't like it.

Well, that's becuz their case made sense. And more logical than this one.

I told you I'm stating my opinion. It's you who are replying me you can ignore me, I will do the same.

-You could just be banned of course.

-There's a difference between an opinion and flat out insulting the site as a whole. Unlike others here, you are blatantly calling our site a laughing stock(Can't take us seriously), mocking us and flat out treating us as a dictatorship. For someone who hasn't really made many worthwhile contributions you do complain a lot. And instead of fixing the issue, you complain even more and accuse us of bias.

So Gohan fighting SSB for a while is not blatant? It is a solid feat. Simple as that. Except that most of these character jumped multiple tiers to get to those points. The Digimon literally jumped from Low 5-B to 2-A-High 2-A in an instant.

-Your opinion? I could careless if you disagreed with our rating for Gohan. My problem is that you have not created another CRT to discuss it and you instead decide to insult the site. If you dislike us that much, then there is no need for you to be here. End of story.

Then my fellow debater, i will be proved right about everything.

Cuz you deleted my comment where it mattered and then one of you complained about that comment but didn't come up with any reply when I told there was no such thing in it.

Holding up for 5 seconds isn't a solid proof. Simple as that. Digimon has way more solid proof. Give me a proof like gohan destroying a universe and i will take bacl my word.

Did I say I dislike you guys? I said i dislike what you did. I'm not making a CRT cuz i have patience to wait for more feats.

-Except you have done ban-worthy things that does not involve disagreeing with us. You know what I mean. Don't play the ignorance card.

-I haven't touched your comment.

-Give me proof of Hit and Toppo destroying a universe. Like those two Gohan was clearly landing hits. He only lost once Goku went SSBKK. What's more solid than that? Also yes I know Digimon has more solid prrof for stuff like that(I of all people know) but by going by your "wait-logic"(Something that only Dragon Ball seems to get) the stats are wrong.

-"I just can't take this site seriously anymore just like Super." These were literally your words. They imply you dislike our site. You don't have to outright say something to imply it.

-if that's how you see, fine.

-talking about the starting point of all of this.

-They had more lengthy match and had an advantage over Goku unlike Gohan where it last only fot 5 seconds. So why even Digimon at all?

-"I hate McDonalds so I will hate its employees"

Doesn't make sense right? Same here, i can't take this site seriously doesn't mean i will automatically start hating the users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back