• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of character? No idea. Both currently have just been introduced.

In terms of...other stuff? Caulifla. I just really like her hair and attitude.

Idk why anyone is complaining about frieza returns, he is gonna see a lot of saiyans that he didnt get rid of .the story is gonna be interesting

Saiyans from a different universe though. Also, because Frieza has a list of times he was defeated, while Cell and Buu have one, maybe 2 in Buu's case.

So far, Caulifla as she's not a rehash of someone else. But I still do like Kale. It's still kind of early to tell though, but I like Caulifla's attitude. She sort of reminds me of Tatsumaki from OPM.

Caulifla imho

Also i just realized the tournament is like 2-3 anime episodes worth that will stretch for a long time. inb4 they turn 5 minutes into several episode *cough* Goku vs Frieza on namek *Cough* (now i'm scared how long will they stretch the tournament 20 episodes or something lel)

If the z fighters mention or remember broly after seeing kale go lssj will there be any upgrades in speed or AP?

Ssr4vegito said:
If the z fighters mention or remember broly after seeing kale go lssj will there be any upgrades in speed or AP?
If the mentioned Broly is the same with a clip of the movie and statements about his galaxy destruction then there will be an upgrade to 4-A Massively FTL+ for several characters, but this thing has very little to none chances to happen.

He probably doesn't remember them or simply can't find him (The moon blew up twice remember?)

Ssr4vegito said:
I have a feeling Toei will troll us and Goku will say something like "she seems very familiar, but I can't put my finger on it."

@Meleenium I agree with u. Its just enough to keep the Broly hype alive but not enough to make the canon police go buck wild.

Unfortunate as Buu could of made for interesting matchup due to his hax and regen but I like Frieza which is why I'm torn, this means the dude is gonna lose to someone, again, let the dude rest in peace he's been humiliated enough now. Although Goku and Frieza tag team sounds nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back