• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
HellFire707 said:
Wait, I just got here. What's goin' on now? Power scaling or the actual topic?
if you mean the question in the main post that's not actually the topic this thread is pretty much for miscellaneous Dragonball discussion it was more of an opening statement.

Considering that the Gods of Destruction are not naturally born divine and started out as mortals of various different species, it makes me wonder what the heck Belmod and Helles are. They look human, which would be crazy, because they would, by far, be the most powerful humans in Dragon Ball.

I mean, I guess it's possible that Belmod is part of a species that naturally looks like clowns, but if not, he probably looks human without the red nose and white skin paint.

What If? Next Arc is about another King of All in another Dimension/Multiverse who orders his own 18 universes to rage war against Zen'o 12 universes or who ever is left.

AppleLord said:
What If? Next Arc is about another King of All in another Dimension/Multiverse who orders his own 18 universes to rage war against Zen'o 12 universes or who ever is left.
I would love that but it probably won't happen.

I don't think that's gonna happen since Whis is probably the last one that will be training Goku and Vegeta and they're on their own once they surpass the God of Destructions. I also think Daishinkan will be a villain.

Can Toei really redo Gt if they wanted? Removing, and adding new stuff, like completely different story arcs. Erase the outer space arc, Super 17 arc, leave the Baby and Dragons arc.

If Toei does redo GT, I'd want them to completely rewrite everything 100% with a completely different plot, no SSJ4, no Super 17, no Baby, no Black Star Dragon Balls or Dragons, and to give it a different name. In other words, I don't want them to redo GT.

Apparently Ssb Goku with power from Trunks can fight equally with Zamasu.

The manga has even worst asspull and inconsistencies than anime.

I don't see how this any differen than the anime , at first he was beating the shit out of both Goku and vegeta and afterwords Goku alone is capable of overpowering him , i don't know about the trunks part tho

ZERO7772 said:
I don't see how this any differen than the anime , at first he was beating the shit out of both Goku and vegeta and afterwords Goku alone is capable of overpowering him , i don't know about the trunks part tho
In anime, he could only managed one hit with kkx10 and had his arms broken in beam struggle. Here he is fighting him with equal footing.

Asspull here is even worse.

Any confirmation of more episodes after the original 100 episodes set mark? If there isn't then the tournament will have less than 10 episodes to wrap everything up.

i dont think there was ever a mark for how long super would go and I beleve it has been said sevral times that it would go for as long as it made money.

He has infinite speed goku doesn't (of course nothing like a good old speed equalization, which will solve it)

DodoNova2 said:
I'm sorry for goku but if it is upgrade low 2-C it will be the low 2-C weakest of the wiki ....
why do peaple keep saying that? he can do alot of thing if you look at his profiel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back