• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cus is the cutest, coolest and prettiest to me, but I'm into that sorta stuff so take my word with a grain of salt. I don't like the GoD of that universe at all though.

I'll be honest. It is either 1-A or nothing tier 1. This isn't a statement on whether or not it would be good writing (I doubt that) but I seriously doubt the DB team knows much about higher dimensions. High 2-A to High 1-B are probably never going to be seen by DB. Considering the lack of scaling and sense of overall power given by the writers, 1-A is also extremely unlikely.

Would Tori-Bot arguably be Tier 1? Either way, I don't think it would be bad writing if DB had tier-1 characters. As long as it's none of the main cast, or anyone the main cast ever directly interacts with. It should be reserved for very mysterious deities that no one ever really finds out about.

If i was writing dragonball there would be lot of tier 1 characters but i would make goku only 2-B at max and what if we get a statement that zeno has infinite power?

Zeno basically already has infinite power since infinite power of some form starts at High 3-A (infinite 3D power). You have to remember, there's different "sizes" of infinity, and I think the thing preventing Zeno from being 2-B is the fact that he doesn't stand above multiple timelines.

No, current Yamcha has decades worth of training. Also I miss remembered hes actually Low 5-B.

Ryukama said:
U2 is the coolest, U5 is the manliest, U9 is the creepiest, U10 is the cutest, U11 is the prettiest and U3 is the ugliest. ovo
U7 is da coolest. No contest there. Whis > the rest everytime.

>Does Hit have 9 twins?

>Please Champa-sama.

If only there were 10 Hits in U6.

Edit: you know, there are tons of Saiyans in the series... even tho their planet went space dust.

Well, I have no preference. But if they decide to be on top, they will be on top. You don't argue with a saiyan woman who is many times more powerful than you.

actually just did some math on a calculator Note this is just for fun

assuming to stomp someone takes being twice as strong and that the piccolo who batteled Raddatz was baseline small planet levels it gose as followed

133 (what the attack potential page has forThe difference between the top and the bottom of the Tier) divided by 4 (Battled Goku and piccolo together) = 33.25 that devided by 4 ( assuming krill and gohan together was worth one piccolo ) = 8.3125 that dvided by 2 for the Yamca stomping him =4.15625 so even by this scaling standard he would only be low 5-B (I guess I could have counted krillen as more sense he beat The cyberman but I thought I go on the safe side) or just for fun I divided that by four again to see if Keio Keio and times fo no just for fun I divided that by four again to see if Keio can times 4 would be 5-B ( I knew it wouldn't be but I want to see just how close it was ) so it = 1.0390625.

I dont known which end of the culc of piccolo destroying the moon is used here but if it was more towrdes the highend them by the scalling used on the above cluc again it's just for fun he would definitely be planet level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back