• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

History is not Plot or Conceptual (well not normally atleast)
The narrative EE in dr slump does't just remove them from the narrative, but replaced the entire plot, including the universes, which have different histories (which is where hakai got history EE from as well iirc) and attempted to rewrite their History to something else, it does a lot of things

History EE alone isn't doing squat to them, unless you're saying the history EE that hakai has is even beyond a narrative level

Also a few questions.
Sigh, fine I’ll answer this
- First of all, Goku is able to resist hakai, and the said hakai by Beerus can erase characters from Doctor Slump, and these said characters can interact with Tori-Bot himself, who's outside the Doctor Slump narrative and can interact with it. So, this gives Goku the ability to literally be resistant to narrative erasure potency, right?
Short answer: No. I won’t get too much into it but just be as brief as possible, Beerus can’t erase beings on a narrative level and/or can’t erase things to a level where they are booted from the story completely. It’s only been accepted that he can Hakai beings with narrative EE resistance but by no means does Beerus or Hakai for that matter have any Narrative applications. So Goku would not have Narrative EE resistance either.
If this is the case, wouldn't this mean Goku is resistant to hax like causality, fate, law, and far more manipulation?
No because again, it’s only accepted Beerus can Hakai beings with the resistance, not that he himself nor Hakai has narrative applications and even more so have the same attributes and applications as Dr. S Plot Manipulation
And continuing with Doctor Slump, if Beerus is stated to be unaffected by Arale and other characters, shouldn't he scale to them and be Low 1-C?
No. I won’t get into it too much but scaling Beerus and/or Hakai to Plot Hax AP has been deemed an outlier.
Plus that statement has always been treated with a half tea-spoon of salt. It’s that reason why Beerus was only given resistance to Toon Force rather than quite literally every ability under the Sun on Arale’s page.

Goku for that matter has little to no idea of what Arale can even do or what she is trying capable of. Only that she has logic breaking powers (I.E. Toon Force) but that’s it. So to say plot manipulation (a power that neither GOKU nor BEERUS for that matter are even aware of) would just straight up not work for unknown reasons is a bit of a stretch. It even becomes more so a stretch when you consider Arale wasn’t actively trying to throw hands throughout the entire ordeal

Last edited:
yes this is wrong. just because u resist being erased out of the story, doesnt mean you can resist being erased across history. Its a relic from when Hakai was standard EE
History is not Plot or Conceptual (well not normally atleast)
If this is about Goku having History EE resistance and Hakai having History EE applications.
Those are for completely unrelated reasons that are not associated to dr slump. Read the page again. Hakai has its own dragon ball established reasons for History EE

Your agenda is the agenda?
mqdefault.jpg

If this is about Goku having History EE resistance and Hakai having History EE applications.
Those are for completely unrelated reasons that are not associated to dr slump. Read the page again. Hakai has its own dragon ball established reasons for History EE
i don’t disagree with Historical EE for Hakai at all, I dont think I ever said this. I disagree with Hakai still having this part of its justification.
Can erase[11] beings like Dr. Mashirito, and likely even Arale Norimaki, both of whom resisted narrative existence erasure,[24][25]
this is a relic from when Hakai was just standard EE. I think its wrong and just extra fluff

why are fusions considered above the max power of one fusee rather than both?
and why is vados' statement not taken into account?

I think there is proof to consider a fusion's base beyond both parts' full power.

Base Gotenks in Z was believed to beat Buu, and Goten and Trunks obviously not even in SSJ can.

Base Kefla in the Anime fought against SSG Goku and iirc forced him to become blue or blue KK, while Caulifla and Kale together couldn't match SSG Goku.

Base Gogeta evaded some of SSJ Broly attacks, and matched him in SSJ, while previously both SSGSS Goku & Vegeta couldn't.

In the manga, iirc base Vegito could hold his own against Fused Zamasu better than what SSGSS Goku & Vegeta did.

In Toei Z it is even more clear, since Base Vegito no-diffed Buu for most of the time, while at that time Goku even at ssj3 was below Ultimate Gohan.

And hell, even a failed fusion of Gotenks could crack Cell Max's weak spot

I think there is proof to consider a fusion's base beyond both parts' full power.

Base Gotenks in Z was believed to beat Buu, and Goten and Trunks obviously not even in SSJ can.

Base Kefla in the Anime fought against SSG Goku and iirc forced him to become blue or blue KK, while Caulifla and Kale together couldn't match SSG Goku.

Base Gogeta evaded some of SSJ Broly attacks, and matched him in SSJ, while previously both SSGSS Goku & Vegeta couldn't.

In the manga, iirc base Vegito could hold his own against Fused Zamasu better than what SSGSS Goku & Vegeta did.

In Toei Z it is even more clear, since Base Vegito no-diffed Buu for most of the time, while at that time Goku even at ssj3 was below Ultimate Gohan.

And hell, even a failed fusion of Gotenks could crack Cell Max's weak spot
well yes i know, but focus on the italic part
one fusee rather than both?
we treat SSG as >400*400 base
it should be 800*400 because gokus and vegetas power are summed first

Yeah, the test was to determine if you were a mindless beast or not. They prolly where giving questions like "What color is blue?" or "How many sides does a square have?"
No, there were actual math equations in there too. We see on the page that Goku shows Vegeta there’s geometry to solve. Meaning he’s got (admittedly low, only 50% passing) middle school-high school education, which makes sense because Roshi taught him those things (and reading/writing) when he was 12.

why are fusions considered above the max power of one fusee rather than both?
They’re above the max of both. The issue solely is there’s no way to accurately quantify that, so we try to work with the absolute lowest reasonable baseline we can gather and work from there.

No, there were actual math equations in there too. We see on the page that Goku shows Vegeta there’s geometry to solve. Meaning he’s got (admittedly low, only 50% passing) middle school-high school education, which makes sense because Roshi taught him those things (and reading/writing) when he was 12.
Even if true, I wouldn't consider that average.

They’re above the max of both. The issue solely is there’s no way to accurately quantify that, so we try to work with the absolute lowest reasonable baseline we can gather and work from there.
but in both manga and anime it's stated to be above the sum not the individual max of both

that is fun and all................but GT/Toei Goku should get Bellow Average for general intelligence as he finds counting 1 to 3 difficult not even joking, go look it up, it is during the Oceanus Shenron fight iirc

that is fun and all................but GT/Toei Goku should get Bellow Average for general intelligence as he finds counting 1 to 3 difficult not even joking, go look it up, it is during the Oceanus Shenron fight iirc
What? Clearly Goku is talking about the infinites between 1, 2, and 3 =P OVO

Back