• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

that is fun and all................but GT/Toei Goku should get Bellow Average for general intelligence as he finds counting 1 to 3 difficult not even joking, go look it up, it is during the Oceanus Shenron fight iirc
I thought he was just vaguely oblivious I didn't know he was an idiot who finds it easier to name his super saiyan forms from 1-3 than counting his ******* fingers

honestly neither sequels gave the manga justice imo, i emjoyed super, dont get me wrong, but to me DB peaked at the cell saga

honestly neither sequels gave the manga justice imo, i emjoyed super, dont get me wrong, but to me DB peaked at the cell saga
I would say DB peaked at the black arc but I can’t confidently say that with how it ended.

My real choice would be the cell saga too aswell

images

it also regressed gohan and vegeta imo

for the action, buu saga is balls, its so good, but for writing and characters it falls short
Me looking at Goku as he could've killed Buu or stopped Majin Vegeta as a ssj3 but just... didn't

Reactions: Sus
Me looking at Goku as he could've killed Buu or stopped Majin Vegeta as a ssj3 but just... didn't
That was mostly because he wanted the younger generation to prosper and prove themselves (at the time he was referring to Goten and Trunks).

In reality he should've just killed Buu as a SSJ3 and gotten it over with anyway because Goten and Trunks were basically a failed experiment.

Same thing as Vegeta. He didn't want to break Vegeta's pride but honestly, **** Vegeta's pride. He could've just ended the arc instantly

That was mostly because he wanted the younger generation to prosper and prove themselves (at the time he was referring to Goten and Trunks).

In reality he should've just killed Buu as a SSJ3 and gotten it over with anyway because Goten and Trunks were basically a failed experiment.

Same thing as Vegeta. He didn't want to break Vegeta's pride but honestly, **** Vegeta's pride. He could've just ended the arc instantly
And super would have went very differently had Vegeta not been around

And super would have went very differently had Vegeta not been around
I can honestly see a way where DBS continues as it was without Vegeta

They grab Broly or Paragus for the SSG Ritual

Goku still ends up training with Whis (although maybe a bit late) and Broly joins in too (and becomes ridicoulously strong due to his monster potential and how beneficial angel training is for saiyans)

Frieza gets taken care of promptly by a stronger then in cannon Goku or Broly

Broly replaces Vegeta in the U6 arc and probably beats Hit this time by himself, so no SSJBKK reveal but Goku obviously still has it because he trained for it

Goku Black gets taken care of by Broly and Zamasu ends up getting sealed

They grab the same team they did before for the ToP except Vegeta is replaced by Broly

Broly movie never happens and Broly and Goku just continue training with Whis

Moro gets handled by a much stronger Goku/Broly

Idk how the Granolah arc would go though

speaking of broly, the movie introduced him to canon yet stripped him from the very thing that made him unique, being THE legendary super saiyan

learning that his green form was added by toei and toriyama intended him to be a regular SS hurt 😔

Did you see that shiny tree that appeared? It reminded me a lot of the universal tree from Dragon Ball Heroes
Oh yeah. I mean it's not impossible. Daima is directly taking inspiration from Heroes with the whole demon thing which was very loosely mentioned in canon. I wouldn't make any theories for now but we could be seeing an upgrade to the canon cosmology here. One with direct evidence.

Back