• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Since the Time Room is still accepted, (for jow), BoG—Funnily enough—Is Low 2-C. Since it would destroy that too, and thus the space-time continuum of the Macrocosm. Of course, it would be a “by proxy” thing instead of scaling directly to physicals, (like how blowing up the SDBs doesn’t scale you to Super Shenron), but it IS an interesting thing to note.

Unless this in itself is the technicality.
What’s the evidence he was affecting the past, present and future of the time room?

Being very conservative, If we assume just 1% of the stars in just the universe are similar to or larger than the sun:

1x10^22 * 2.487x10^32 J = 2.487x10^54 J (Solar System level)
About 25 million times higher than Cell's Solar Kamehameha.

If we include every star it's:

1x10^24 * 2.487x10^32 J = 2.487x10^56 J (Still Solar System level) ._.
Nice someone should definitely make a Calc based off of this information.
It’s only 2-C off of a technicality with the site standards, Elder Kai literally says the universe would be a vacuum devoid of matter and there’s 0 indication of entire timeline destruction.
Wrong, it’s stated to turn the Universe into a void of nothingness. That would mean it wouldn’t have time or space in it. Even if you wanted to nitpick that after Goku reverts to SSJ all the statements say that the condensed energy balls and their punches have the power to destroy the Universe itself. Though there isn’t any statements of time, but I’m just saying that the statements don’t make it cap at the material size. Since the fact that it reaches multiple space-times is the reason why space-time destruction is the default assumption.

Nice someone should definitely make a Calc based off of this information.

Wrong, it’s stated to turn the Universe into a void of nothingness. That would mean it wouldn’t have time or space in it. Even if you wanted to nitpick that after Goku reverts to SSJ all the statements say that the condensed energy balls and their punches have the power to destroy the Universe itself. Though there isn’t any statements of time, but I’m just saying that the statements don’t make it cap at the material size. Since the fact that it reaches multiple space-times is the reason why space-time destruction is the default assumption.
So arrogantly proclaiming wrong when ignoring the context of that statement…

What’s the evidence he was affecting the past, present and future of the time room?
Hm? I think you misread it.

By affecting and destroying the Time Room, which creates past, present, and future, you indirectly destroy Time across those periods. Thus, an indirect L2-C feat. However, no one would scale to this because it’s an indirect feat.

Hence the comparison of destroying the Super Dragon Balls (ala Zamasu and Goku Black) not granting scaling to Super Shenron. In this same way, destroying the time room inherently destroys time, but not of your own merits—It’s just how the room functions mechanically.

Man... i remember a soccer match with a f**k ton of dragonball fans ... maybe i should have asked them to join this site,- work their way up to mods/admin and then ban every single anti dragonball guy ... upgrade Goku to tier 0

Profit.

🗿

Man... i remember a soccer match with a f**k ton of dragonball fans ... maybe i should have asked them to join this site,- work their way up to mods/admin and then ban every single anti dragonball guy ... upgrade Goku to tier 0

Profit.

🗿

You should do that

So arrogantly proclaiming wrong when ignoring the context of that statement…
Sure, the statements after explicitly say that they have the power to destroy the Universe itself. Along with the condensed energy ball having the same statements, and the guides which say the same thing. What am I ignoring? A Void literally is nothingness, and we literally see voids in Super, which again have no time and space.

I’m not denying the fact that there are no statements that mention time itself, but that doesn’t mean the statements made it explicitly cap at its material. Especially taking in the fact that it crossed multiple time-spaces.

It’s kinda ironic how you called me arrogant for saying that, but it’s whatever. People like to throw ad hominems when someone tells them why they’re wrong. 🤷‍♀️

Sure, the statements after explicitly say that they have the power to destroy the Universe itself. Along with the condensed energy ball having the same statements, and the guides which say the same thing. What am I ignoring? A Void literally is nothingness, and we literally see voids in Super, which again have no time and space.

I’m not denying the fact that there are no statements that mention time itself, but that doesn’t mean the statements made it explicitly cap at its material. Especially taking in the fact that it crossed multiple time-spaces.

It’s kinda ironic how you called me arrogant for saying that, but it’s whatever. People like to throw ad hominems when someone tells them why they’re wrong. 🤷‍♀️
The definition of void is empty space

That’s cool and all, but I’m not asking for direct mentions, I’m asking for proof either direct or indirect.

Bog has neither.
Are you sure? Old Kai mentions that the whole universe will be destroyed. And with "whole universe" it refers to the total construction of the universe 7 which is 2-C, so the destruction of this structure is a 2-C feat, so I have explained above.

This wiki deals with the universe as all of space-time, so destroying the entire universe, in this case, is equivalent to destroying all of its space-time, hence past, present and future times.

Back