• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

h5eqrVZ.png
Clover, do something and wank mr.satan

Oh my.

Towa and Mira might be canonically involved in Main Dragon Ball through Daima, if what Chronicles (who has consistently been an accurate source of leaks), is to be believed (via sly hinting).

Everything Omega is working for…gone in a flash.

If that happens DBH and DBXV will become canon, right?

If that happens DBH and DBXV will become canon, right?
Not necessarily, it could be that Dragon Ball Daima will just be adding in a canon Towa and Mira much like how DBS Broly added in the canon version of Broly.

But honestly? Given that DBZ Kakarot, which Toriyama had involvement with to a certain degree, has Towa and Mira from Xenoverse in the game then I wouldn't be surprised if Daima ends up canonizing Xenoverse and Heroes. It's ludicrous, but there is a possibility

Nobody remembers Dragon Ball Online
I find it unbelievable how a game like DBO that wasn't even Japanese or was notably popular (it didn't have a global release, etc.) besides getting Toriyama to do things, many concepts from the game have been used for Xenoverse and Heroes to this day.

(the most recent one I remember and looked for about it being Fu, but probably having more things)

I still own that game
I only saw gameplays (I'm kind of poor), I don't remember almost anything, except that there were fusions of your entire team, and that Towa and Miira appear
All Super characters (anime and manga at the same time) fused vs the weakest Heroes character we have a profile for

How fast does the one who belongs to Heroes win?

I haven't seen much gameplay yet but I translated some character movelists and one thing that stood out is that
one of SSB Vegeta's moves is translated as Gamma Burst Flash (the manga-only move). He also has 'Final God Explosion' as his Ultimate which tells me Blue Evolved will be a B1 like Kaio-Ken Blue

Not necessarily, it could be that Dragon Ball Daima will just be adding in a canon Towa and Mira much like how DBS Broly added in the canon version of Broly.

But honestly? Given that DBZ Kakarot, which Toriyama had involvement with to a certain degree, has Towa and Mira from Xenoverse in the game then I wouldn't be surprised if Daima ends up canonizing Xenoverse and Heroes. It's ludicrous, but there is a possibility
It is just us who try to nitpicking about canon, people over there in Japan who maintain the verse isn't, to them all are canon
The weakest one who doesn't do it then
The weakest one is before Shadow Dragon Mission which mostly scale to DBZ Toei and early DBGT which get stomped easily by Super since most of them scale to 1 Macrocosm, Shadow Dragon however jump straight to destroy timelines which is Low 1-C so they stomp Super to hell and back

I haven't seen much gameplay yet but I translated some character movelists and one thing that stood out is that
one of SSB Vegeta's moves is translated as Gamma Burst Flash (the manga-only move). He also has 'Final God Explosion' as his Ultimate which tells me Blue Evolved will be a B1 like Kaio-Ken Blue
Where'd you find a movelist? DBSHype was suspended weeks ago—it couldn't've been from him.

Where'd you find a movelist? DBSHype was suspended weeks ago—it couldn't've been from him.
It's being posted all over the place, I've seen some images of people posting the stuff I mentioned too. Here is a full movelist compiled by someone. It has every character in the demo and their attacks. The three stand outs for me are:
Gamma Burst Flash for SSB Vegeta (manga-only move), possibly Black Bind for Base Black (Some have said it may be a move he did in the manga against Trunks) and Shenron Aura for God Goku (Presumably the thing he did in the anime against Beerus where his aura turned into a dragon).

Back