• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

If the Tori Bot profile is ever created.

I think this is the best image for the profile (I think it's official)
GG8pegfb-IAAm-JFX.jpg
Sure Thing 👍

So like for the recently dlc from Kakarot with
SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta
with what Vegeta did is the same thing
Trunks did in the Super manga with his bout with Goku?

It's almost ready?
It’s been ready for quite a while in all honestly
I just lost motivation at some point along the way and started updating it ever so slowly

But in light of truly unfortunate recent events
I’ve made a point to renew it a lot and add a bunch more stuff I was honestly saving for an update CTR after the profile went live

But now..
I just want it to be perfect on release
I’ll be sure to DM anyone/everyone in discord whoever wants to see it and my other plans the day before the CTR drops just for extra opinions, suggestions and support.

Hello, I have a question about ki. Is ki energy connected to the soul? Let me give an example: Is the soul of the person whose ki energy we crush or destroy indirectly affected?

Hello, I have a question about ki. Is ki energy connected to the soul? Let me give an example: Is the soul of the person whose ki energy we crush or destroy indirectly affected?
We don't really know many details about Ki. Though we know that it needs to be trained in different aspects. Ginyu couldn't use more than a power level of 24k in Goku's body and was losing to Krillin even though Goku's actual power level at the time was 90,000, which Goku said was because Ginyu hadn't trained his mind and couldn't use Goku's powers properly. Toriyama once noted that Ki is composed of 3 aspects; Genki (Vigor/Spirit), Yuki (Courage), Shoki (Typical "inner peace" mind stuff basically).

Considering that characters retain their Ki upon entering the Otherworld, we can assume that the soul is inherently connected to Ki.

It’s been ready for quite a while in all honestly
I just lost motivation at some point along the way and started updating it ever so slowly

But in light of truly unfortunate recent events
I’ve made a point to renew it a lot and add a bunch more stuff I was honestly saving for an update CTR after the profile went live

But now..
I just want it to be perfect on release
I’ll be sure to DM anyone/everyone in discord whoever wants to see it and my other plans the day before the CTR drops just for extra opinions, suggestions and support.
You are the best, don't forget to put omnipresence,it is everywhere, including on banknotes.

We don't really know many details about Ki. Though we know that it needs to be trained in different aspects. Ginyu couldn't use more than a power level of 24k in Goku's body and was losing to Krillin even though Goku's actual power level at the time was 90,000, which Goku said was because Ginyu hadn't trained his mind and couldn't use Goku's powers properly. Toriyama once noted that Ki is composed of 3 aspects; Genki (Vigor/Spirit), Yuki (Courage), Shoki (Typical "inner peace" mind stuff basically).

Considering that characters retain their Ki upon entering the Otherworld, we can assume that the soul is inherently connected to Ki.
But we know, in the manga it was explained that soul and ki are the same things, arch Moro.

Ki is connected to the Soul. We know that in transfer to the afterlife, your Ki remains—We also know it directly houses the Soul, which is why Moro’s Ki feels like a mass of screaming souls and why when Ki was returned, his victims with bodies were revived. (This is also why Yardrats call it “Spirit.”)

That said, no, hitting someone with a Ki blast doesn’t harm their Soul, as far as we know. They’re connected, but they aren’t reliant on each other in such a way.

Ki is connected to the Soul. We know that in transfer to the afterlife, your Ki remains—We also know it directly houses the Soul, which is why Moro’s Ki feels like a mass of screaming souls and why when Ki was returned, his victims with bodies were revived. (This is also why Yardrats call it “Spirit.”)

That said, no, hitting someone with a Ki blast doesn’t harm their Soul, as far as we know. They’re connected, but they aren’t reliant on each other in such a way.
In the manga Vegeta also mentions that ki are people's souls.

Last edited:
Back