• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Erase Freeza? It means yes? Some argue that Toppo can choose not to erase someone, and that's why Freeza "resisted".

Generally those who think that in DB power > hax use this as an argument, since Frieza would not have been erased only because he has resistance, but because Toppo didn't want to.
Frieza resisted sidra's minute hakai
But couldn't resist Toppo's casual one

That's what I meant

GoDs hakai=\> Toppo's> Frieza resistance> Sidra's minute hakai

I don't mean that he resisted Toppo's attack, the opposite infact, Toppo was specifically not allowed to erase him

Frieza resisted sidra's minute hakai
But couldn't resist Toppo's casual one

That's what I meant

GoDs hakai=\> Toppo's> Frieza resistance> Sidra's minute hakai

I don't mean that he resisted Toppo's attack, the opposite infact, Toppo was specifically not allowed to erase him
You could also use as supporting evidence that Beerus (who witnessed base Goku resisting Sidra hakai) was confident into erasing him

What do y'all think of the idea that post-ToP Base Goku > Early ToP SSB Goku?

Early ToP SSB Goku is portrayed to be relative to Android 17. Android 17 has infinite stamina and therefore his power remains the same throughout the tournament. Tired out drained Base Goku and Base Frieza at the end of the tournament are portrayed as relative to that Android 17.

Early ToP SSB Goku is portrayed to be relative to Android 17. Android 17 has infinite stamina and therefore his power remains the same throughout the tournament. Tired out drained Base Goku and Base Frieza at the end of the tournament are portrayed as relative to that Android 17.
I agree. But, wouldn't Post-ToP Base Frieza also above Android 17? He keep up with Post-ToP Base Goku and reacted to Tired Jiren.

Final Future Trip SSBKKx10 Goku < Base Vegito < SSB Vegito < UI Omen 1st Awakening Goku < UI Omen 2nd Awakening Goku < Post-UI Omen 2nd Awakening SSB Goku

I just noticed something, we never see shirtless Super Saiyan Blue Goku in Dragon Ball Super. But we've seen shirtless Super Saiyan Blue Goku twice in Super Dragon Ball Heroes.

I wonder why they don't do that, shirtless SSB Goku is so badass.

I'll explain my reasoning when I make the CRT on DBS Anime speed scaling
Bro is cooking
I just noticed something, we never see shirtless Super Saiyan Blue Goku in Dragon Ball Super. But we've seen shirtless Super Saiyan Blue Goku twice in Super Dragon Ball Heroes.

I wonder why they don't do that, shirtless SSB Goku is so badass.
I mean.... DBH is literally a bunch of fanservice

I do want to ask someone that's expert in Heroes. Is UI Goku when he had Beam Clash against Demigra has Time Power or not? Didn't he get amped by Aeos and Chronoa?

Tag me when you're done.
I'll explain it really quick, fusion is stronger than the two user's maximum output which is very consistent and potara is superior to that, UI Omen Goku can fight equally against a suppressed Jiren who is stated to eclipse any previous foe even in this suppressed state, includes Zamasu who can fight on equal terms against Vegito, and Goku after his second ultra instinct awakening in Blue alone was able to push Jiren into using even more power

I'll explain it really quick, fusion is stronger than the two user's maximum output which is very consistent and potara is superior to that, UI Omen Goku can fight equally against a suppressed Jiren who is stated to eclipse any previous foe even in this suppressed state, includes Zamasu who can fight on equal terms against Vegito, and Goku after his second ultra instinct awakening in Blue alone was able to push Jiren into using even more power
well in that case then Jiren, UI ~sigh~ 3 and MUI Goku and such wouldn't scale to Gogeta Blue as Base Gogeta would be superior to MUI Goku as Fusion>Fusees maximum power, or no?

well in that case then Jiren, UI ~sigh~ 3 and MUI Goku and such wouldn't scale to Gogeta Blue as Base Gogeta would be superior to MUI Goku as Fusion>Fusees maximum power, or no?
The maximum output the two users are capable of doing yes but Goku has no way of accessing UI post-ToP, would also conflict with the Beerus statements

@Ednaxel2 for my speed scaling for my fan fic that have profiles on FCOC, I havent updated the speed scaling for dbz because I generally have no idea what they would be if someone who's around Piccolo Jr Saga Goku level is 41.2x SoL?

Just a raw power boost, no Time Power involved.
Wouldn't that mean UT SSB CC Goku still the most haxed Goku? He doesn't have Keysword on his Big Bang Mission Key, but he does have Keysword in Ultra God Mission Key, albiet a Dormant Keysword that can be awakened by summoning Chronoa and Aeos...

Back