• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Exactly. And if it's stronger, like, we know that if someone does a planetary feat with 10k PL, someone with 20k PL can do the same. But downscaling? There will be a lot of inconsistency if we try to be linear. I think even the farmer would end up superhuman.
He would, yes. To blow up the moon you simply need to be in the 180-400 range. The farmer is at 5. The Farmer would be like, massively superhuman, under this logic.
Roshi had a bit more than 100 of PL and could destroy the moon, so a character that has 1 of PL can destroy 1% of the moon? Yeah, that doesn´t make sense

Any character before Saiyan Saga being planet level is contradicted by the "you need 10.000 of power to destroy a planet" thing
Is there any actual scan which says that? The only one I've seen is the one from El Manga Escenario, which doesn't say you need 10K to destroy a planet, but uses 10K being planet buster (basically Vegeta feat) as comparison to 1M. Iirc it was something like "If 10K can destroy a planet, imagine what 1M can do"

Is there any actual scan which says that? The only one I've seen is the one from El Manga Escenario, which doesn't say you need 10K to destroy a planet, but uses 10K being planet buster (basically Vegeta feat) as comparison to 1M. Iirc it was something like "If 10K can destroy a planet, imagine what 1M can do"
If you needed less than it to destroy a planet the EML would say that number, but it specifically says "If with 10.000 of power you can destroy a planet(...)"

Doesn´t matter how bad people say that Daima will be, i will still believe that Toriyama is cooking something good
Daima definitely won't be bad. It's going to be really good. The reason some people act all pissy over Daima is because they wanted a Z-style plot or DBS 2 and instead got Dragon Ball Babies.

I have heard rumors that Daima might have some brutal fights though. So the Z-crowd might end up pleasantly surprised.

Daima definitely won't be bad. It's going to be really good. The reason some people act all pissy over Daima is because they wanted a Z-style plot or DBS 2 and instead got Dragon Ball Babies.

I have heard rumors that Daima might have some brutal fights though. So the Z-crowd might end up pleasantly surprised.
I can't wait to see what Toriyama-sensei has been cooking for Daima

Even then, it explicitly states the number of PL you need to destroy a planet
it says a 10k BP can destroy a planet it doesn’t say you need a BP of 10k. So, if there were a planetary feat below 10k it wouldn’t be contradicted by the guide.

Also, Spanish speakers told me it’s a statement to compare zeroes since the original statement talks about how a BP 10k can destroy a planet imagine what a BP of 1m can do. (In reference to 2nd form frieza)

it says a 10k BP can destroy a planet it doesn’t say you need a BP of 10k. So, if there were a planetary feat below 10k it wouldn’t be contradicted by the guide.
"planetary feat" = "planetary statement" you mean

The statement is in line with Vegeta's statement "I will turn the Earth to ashes" and is consistent with the power level showed later in the series.

Also, Spanish speakers told me it’s a statement to compare zeroes since the original statement talks about how a BP 10k can destroy a planet imagine what a BP of 1m can do. (In reference to 2nd form frieza)
I can translate and understand a bit of spanish (principally due to how similar it is in comparison to portuguese), btw, this doesn´t mean much tbh

"planetary feat" = "planetary statement" you mean

The statement is in line with Vegeta's statement "I will turn the Earth to ashes" and is consistent with the power level showed later in the series.

I can translate and understand a bit of spanish (principally due to how similar it is in comparison to portuguese), btw, this doesn´t mean much tbh
I never denied that a BP of 10k+ is enough to destroy a planet. I‘m just saying that doesn’t mean it’s the bare minimum to do so, but the statement does let us know that it’s the maximum requirement. SSJG Goku can destroy earth, that doesn‘t mean Base Goku can’t.

I don’t see how it doesn’t, but okay.

That isn't possible. That would still mean 2,000 Farmer Shotguns would wipe the planet.
Downscaling isn't supported by feats and is contradicted by the fact that 10,000 is required to destroy a planet, yes earth is notated to be small but we have to basis on how small it is

yeah, Daima is apparently going to have blood, and I doubt that they'll stay as kids for long

Downscaling isn't supported by feats and is contradicted by the fact that 10,000 is required to destroy a planet, yes earth is notated to be small but we have to basis on how small it is
look if we can't use it linearly in upscaling, then we can't use it linearly in downscaling, we either use it linearly or we don't use it linearly

Tbh, PLs can sometimes be used as linear, but this only works with the same character
Idk if y'all realize but PLs were 100% intended to be linear, it's just that it's not because to do that would take extreme calculation which the author doesn't care about.
That's why they were eventually dropped, the numbers would get absurd. If 2 characters had their power levels revealed at the same time and once had 2x the power level of the other, they were intended to be 2x as strong.
That's just technically not confirmed.

I don't know. But I would expect Hakai to have general soul manipulation to be able to do more things with DBS.
Let's give soul manipulation to DB characters, all through ki

From what I know, hakai is more powerful than any soul manipulation in Bleach, it erases soul, mind and body,as well as affecting another timeline according to Beerus

Does Bleach's soul manipulation have this too? The issue of affecting the soul and mind.

as well as affecting another timeline according to Beerus
I don't know if this is currently accepted, is there a crt?
-
If the guy on the blog can cook general soul manipulation for Energy of Destruction + 4D, we would have better soul manipulation than Bleach.

Does Bleach's soul manipulation have this too? The issue of affecting the soul and mind.
I don't know if it affects the mind, but in Dragon Ball hakai affects the mind, that's why zamasu gained his immortality

Right here where it was accepted
I don't know if this is currently accepted, is there a crt?
-
No, but we can give it to Beerus, since he only didn't affect zamasu in another timeline because he was wearing the time ring that gives type 1 casualness to the ring's bearer.
If the guy on the blog can cook general soul manipulation for Energy of Destruction + 4D, we would have better soul manipulation than Bleach.
Of course, we can do something about this, if anyone can help me I can.

Last edited:
NANATSU NO TAIZAI: AUTHOR OF SEVEN DEADLY SINS CONFIRMS THE INFLUENCE OF DRAGON BALL ON HIS WORK

"[Akira Toriyama] is one of the few manga artists who can extract the depth of the battle scene," commented Suzuki, "[The] sense of speed and three-dimensional effect of the battle [used by him in the drawings] makes readers know how the characters fight... Toriyama-sensei's drawing of characters or inanimate objects is amazing! Some of the battle scenes in The Seven Deadly Sins are inspired by Dragon Ball."

Back