• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Is this statement used for Super’s speed scaling chain like the SSJ multiplier?
IMG_2640.webp

My dude, that CRT was only two pages in length and all that was asked by Omega is where the source of your scans came from....you don't have to take it so seriously like it's the end, all you had to do was provide the source for the guy and then defend your reasoning for Zeno having Self-Sustenance Type 1 and 2. And if it didn't get accepted then don't fret, either try again or move on to something else.

@omegabronic It's irrelevant now that the CRT was closed, but the source for the scans comes from Episode 67 of the show after Future Zeno erased Infinite Zamasu just so you knew where it came from.
actually i asked where the type 2 self sustenance was coming from, since nothing on the scans said anything about it

i thank you for all else you said tho

My dude, that CRT was only two pages in length and all that was asked by Omega is where the source of your scans came from....you don't have to take it so seriously like it's the end, all you had to do was provide the source for the guy and then defend your reasoning for Zeno having Self-Sustenance Type 1 and 2. And if it didn't get accepted then don't fret, either try again or move on to something else.

@omegabronic It's irrelevant now that the CRT was closed, but the source for the scans comes from Episode 67 of the show after Future Zeno erased Infinite Zamasu just so you knew where it came from.
I don't have patience with two pages, the images already answered his questions, it was something so simple, you don't know the terror of defending something for 12 pages straight, but keep going...

wtf does Dyspo look so buff in this shot? 😭
Due to Toppo's occupation as the Lorax, he needed someone who can assist him in catching and eliminating those who try to harm the trees. And what better solution then a muscular and fast humanoid rabbit am I right?

Though speaking of Lorax Toppo, I found this video on Youtube in case any of y'all want a chuckle or laugh.

Confirmed
Android 13 (manga)
Android 14 (manga)
Android 15 (manga)
Android 17
Android 18
Baby Vegeta
Cell (GT)
Elder Kai
Frieza (GT)
Gohan
Hearts
Kibito
King Kai
Lagss
Majin Buu
Piccolo
Supreme Kai

Implied
Chiaotzu
Goten
Kid Trunks
Krillin
Master Roshi
Puar
Tien
Yamcha
Thanks, I kinda want to make the SDBH profile for Ozotto, so thanks.

I asked here instead. Competent help is very appreciated.

There's also difference on how the manga, anime, and game treat the King Kai planet scene;

-. In manga, they shows Ozotto absorbs Hearts in hell and he's on guard. Goku and co realized this when Ozotto read Vegeta's mind.
-. In game, Hearts is with Goku and co until he found "Laggs" and ask her to go home with him. Until it wasn't and he get absorbed by Ozotto, Ozotto himself deliberately said Hearts is too strong for him so he take him down while off guard.
-. In anime, they didn't know yet Hearts was absorbed.

Last edited:
Yeah, Ozotto deliberately said he can't beat Hearts because he's far more powerful than him. He caught Hearts off guard by transforming into Laggs and used the disguised as emotional bait for Hearts to low his guard.
shocked-beerus.gif
WHAT A MADLAD! IT WAS ME HEARTS! I IMPERSONATED LAGGS AND REJECTED YOU SO THAT YOU WOULDN'T BE HORNY AND REDUCED YOUR BLOOD FLOW TO MAKE YOU A MILLISECOND SLOWER... SLOW ENOUGH FOR ME TO EAT YOU WHOLE

There's also difference on how the manga, anime, and game treat the King Kai planet scene;

-. In manga, they shows Ozotto absorbs Hearts in hell and he's on guard. Goku and co realized this when Ozotto read Vegeta's mind.
-. In game, Hearts is with Goku and co until he found "Laggs" and ask her to go home with him. Until it wasn't and he get absorbed by Ozotto, Ozotto himself deliberately said Hearts is too strong for him so he take him down while off guard.
-. In anime, they didn't know yet Hearts was absorbed.
Where are you watching the eng sub gameplay

Why can't we just "soul manipulate" the power of destruction? This "destruction soul" but the energy causes other effects such as deconstruction and corrosion that should also affect the soul based on the general energy that affects the soul. Furthermore, we know that the energy of destruction also has raw AP because of the Arena that was cracked by Toppo's hakai and had destruction in addition to EE, etc., which should also affect the soul by logic.

It would be like "Soul Manipulation (The energy of destruction as well as its effects affect the soul)".

But these are just thoughts I had because I'm on the beach with 12% battery, that's up to you.

Back