• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

We can't talk about other threads ?

Also I was gonna ask if it effects DB if it gets accepted , mostly Heros

Having a Hyperverse level Goku would be dope
Why would that do anything for Dragon Ball? It's its very own specific case that Dragon Ball doesn't really meet the requirements for

I don't think 3-3 isn't a possibly, he'd need like 2 more to agree to that possibly rating, a distance of 2 or 3 mods in his favour is needed to get it accepted iitc
The MLP 5D thread had 3 Agrees on a Full on and 3 Disagrees, and it was settled on a possibly 5D

The MLP 5D thread had 3 Agrees on a Full on and 3 Disagrees, and it was settled on a possibly 5D
Because those who disagreed eventual compromised or new mode cane and agreed for a possibly?

I am pretty sure a 3-3 can't just be passed off as a possibly without either those against it agreeing to the compromising or more mods coming in

I like the ideas, i have to search more about Power of Destruction in the anime
I'm not sure there's much more to the anime.

Maybe energy manipulation/energy projection, since the page is not linked to ki. And hakai, well it's a type of energy.

And maybe non-existent erasure if you try the thing where two gods of destruction fighting destroys their universe, and has that energy of destruction coming out of them passively in the fight, which could imply that the energy of destruction would destroy the universe.

Also has explosion manipulation.

I don't think there's much left after that.

Why can't we just "soul manipulate" the power of destruction? This "destruction soul" but the energy causes other effects such as deconstruction and corrosion that should also affect the soul based on the general energy that affects the soul. Furthermore, we know that the energy of destruction also has raw AP because of the Arena that was cracked by Toppo's hakai and had destruction in addition to EE, etc., which should also affect the soul by logic.

It would be like "Soul Manipulation (The energy of destruction as well as its effects affect the soul)".

But these are just thoughts I had because I'm on the beach with 12% battery, that's up to you.
You can manipulate the soul through ki, we have plenty of sources for that.

Maybe energy manipulation/energy projection, since the page is not linked to ki. And hakai, well it's a type of energy.

And maybe non-existent erasure if you try the thing where two gods of destruction fighting destroys their universe, and has that energy of destruction coming out of them passively in the fight, which could imply that the energy of destruction would destroy the universe.

It has spatial manipulation as well for that screen funny enough

Hakai should also have creation, the Gods of destruction can also create, Beerus said that himself (in the Universe 6 arc), we see Toppo's hakai create nebulae and stars too

Hakai can affect the spacetime of a separate timeline, according to Beerus.
what are you talking about? i suspect which thing is, but just to be sure

Hakai should also have creation, the Gods of destruction can also create, Beerus said that himself (in the Universe 6 arc)
when?

We see Toppo's hakai create nebulae and stars too
you mean when he simply altered the color of the world of void? he didn't created any stars

It seems that Kid Buu is stronger than the other versions of Buu (remembering that this is the Toei anime)

Already accepted in the Toei profile of him

Oh, it's you, I'm going to stay away so as not to create a fight.
fights are not created unless you create them, really, what do you have against me so badly? in all of your crts i participated in you immediatly put me in disagree even when i didn't disagreed with anything at that point, mocked and insulted me when i had done nothing, and when people start to talk back at you for it, you simply stops to talk to me altogether? why are you in your mind so overly scared that i will start a fight with you anytime i possibly question anything you say? what put in your head that i even want to fight you in the first place?

I got a question for you Dragon Ball bros and gals here in the thread: In every arc presented within any form of Dragon Ball media, what would you consider to be the most horrifying moment in the franchise as a whole?

For me, while the scene with Cell absorbing the human man in front of Piccolo was genuinely gut wrenching, I think the scene where Frieza impales and tortures Krillin on one of his spikes nearly made me tear up. I don't know why it is, but just seeing Krillin being violently thrusted around on the spike while everyone is forced to watch it happen and Frieza's cackling just adds a layer of terror and fear that Frieza instills upon those who stand in his way.

Question, in the anime is it mentioned anywhere that zeno destroyed the entire timeline?
I haven't watched the anime in a long long long time. But I vividly recall that when Goku and Future Trunks went back to Trunks' timeline, there was nothing left but a void and Future Zeno floating around aimlessly. And Whis couldn't bring Mai and Trunks back to their timeline, instead opting to take them to a completely different timeline before Goku Black could pull off his Zero Mortal Plan, so I think it's generally clear that Future Zeno did indeed wipe out Future Trunks' timeline entirely

And Whis couldn't bring Mai and Trunks back to their timeline, instead opting to take them to a completely different timeline before Goku Black could pull off his Zero Mortal Plan
This makes sense, I found it curious that the official anime timeline mentions that zeno destroyed the future universe, although it possibly refers to the entire timeline.

Question, in the anime is it mentioned anywhere that zeno destroyed the entire timeline?
Yes it was, multiple times I think. But the most blatant piece of evidence is that the Time Ring connected to the Future Timeline that existed in the main timeline literally got erased as a side-effect. Zeno erased the whole thing, time-space included.

Could be reading this wrong. But from what I'm hearing Iyoku has succeeded in getting the rights to the anime and games with Capsule Corp Tokyo and seems to indicate that he wants to return to 90s-00s era Dragon Ball pumping out movies and games along with having spinoff anime.

I also feel like Iyoku sort of confirms the DBS Manga is going to be adapted eventually because he brings up the manga getting adapted to the anime and how he wants to have other anime content to establish a 'cycle' for fans to stay hooked on. I'm guessing something like Manga -> Anime Adaptation -> Movies/Spinoff Anime -> Manga -> Anime Adaptation ad infinitum.

Could be reading this wrong. But from what I'm hearing Iyoku has succeeded in getting the rights to the anime and games with Capsule Corp Tokyo and seems to indicate that he wants to return to 90s-00s era Dragon Ball pumping out movies and games along with having spinoff anime.

I also feel like Iyoku sort of confirms the DBS Manga is going to be adapted eventually because he brings up the manga getting adapted to the anime and how he wants to have other anime content to establish a 'cycle' for fans to stay hooked on. I'm guessing something like Manga -> Anime Adaptation -> Movies/Spinoff Anime -> Manga -> Anime Adaptation ad infinitum.
So non stop dragon ball content Let's go

Back