• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

So what can we gather here

Would this affect GT Goku’s destruction of Sugoro Space feat?

Would this buff the Dimension of Swirling Lights
Well, any lore we get on Time Chambers in the future will directly impact our perception on Subspace so we should keep a close eye on that. I personally believe the Dimension of Swirling Lights is probably part of Subspace so it might make it applicable.

The thing is, if Subspace really is part of Universe 7 then that means Goku and Beerus' feat directly scales up the more we learn about Subspace, since it would mean they were destroying the Dimension of Swirling Lights, the Time Chambers, Sugoroku Space, etc along with the Afterlife, Living World and Kaioshin Realm.

Even if it were argued that their fight only threatened the Living World + Afterlife and Kaioshin Realm, that could still easily be used for Zeno and Super Shenron, SDBH or even Beerus vs Champa risking multiple universes.

However, I have the impression that entering the Swirling Lights dimension was something only possible by the level of SS1 Gogeta and Broly clashing. So if SSG Goku was threatening that dimension that starts to feel circular. Unless, of course, the Subspace isn't part of Universe 7 or Goku vs Beerus didn't actually threaten the entirety of Universe 7, just the Kaioshin Realm + AL + LW.

However, I have the impression that entering the Swirling Lights dimension was something only possible by the level of SS1 Gogeta and Broly clashing. So if SSG Goku was threatening that dimension that starts to feel circular. Unless, of course, the Subspace isn't part of Universe 7 or Goku vs Beerus didn't actually threaten the entirety of Universe 7, just the Kaioshin Realm + AL + LW.
Or you could simply say they both slip there ki control which lead to breaking of reality since broly was in rage mode and gogeta was just getting used to the fusion power

Or you could simply say they both slip there ki control which lead to breaking of reality since broly was in rage mode and gogeta was just getting used to the fusion power
Maybe. Either way the Subspace stuff should have potential for either:
  • Upgrading the SSG Goku feat (Presuming they were threatening Subspace within Universe 7)
  • Upgrading feats from Beerus vs Champa, Zeno, Super Shenron, SDBH (Presuming Goku was only threatening AL, LW and Kaioshin Realm and not Subspace within U7)
  • Adding Subspace as a dimension completely separate from the universes, expanding the cosmology further for SDBH, Zeno and Super Shenron (presuming Subspace exists completely outside of Universe 7)

Check It.
This was the biggest disagreement about DB to date from team members,at least 5 or 6 appeared, next time you should think hard about creating something.

Oh my god, we really have to create a crt to show that DB doesn't scale to Dr slump, because this will continue infinitely

And once again, for the love of God, don't try to make Beerus 5D or anything related, Beerus won't scale to anything and that.

Last edited:
I saw 4-B Saiyan Saga Vegeta and fell out of my chair.
Then I saw 3-B Cell and the angels took me away.
Absurdly based, but... No.

Check It.
What's the episode of the 4 billion kilometers thing?

6-hour experience of Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission

1 - The game sometimes crashes after more or less 2 to 3 battles. I just got a blue screen on my notebook.

2 - The bosses are sinister. The system of this attack and defense game is basically done through a bar that goes down and up, and you have to press it, when you do this, whoever has the biggest bar (you and your enemy) wins. The problem is that they are bots. The bosses almost always reach the maximum limit, and in a fight against them I've seen one do two maximum bars in a row. So either you have to have a very broken team or you are the master of squeezing.

3 - Why does a game like this sometimes lag? And my notebook is good.

6-hour experience of Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission

1 - The game sometimes crashes after more or less 2 to 3 battles. I just got a blue screen on my notebook.

2 - The bosses are sinister. The system of this attack and defense game is basically done through a bar that goes down and up, and you have to press it, when you do this, whoever has the biggest bar (you and your enemy) wins. The problem is that they are bots. The bosses almost always reach the maximum limit, and in a fight against them I've seen one do two maximum bars in a row. So either you have to have a very broken team or you are the master of squeezing.

3 - Why does a game like this sometimes lag? And my notebook is good.
What is your notebook configuration?

Check It.
Lol can't believe how fast this got rejected😭

Vegeta's Garlic Gun is like, what 32,000PL?
Logically, yes. Goku used the Kaioken x3 to match it, (his base was 8,000), so it is bare minimum 32K, but Goku’s PL also should have the additional power increase of the Kamehameha.

So 32K+.

However, this doesn’t add up. The Saiyans, including Vegeta, were totally mystified at the unique Energy control and power enhancement created by Earthly Martial Arts. This is most prominent when we see Raditz and Nappa fight the Z-Fighters—The methods of Humanity was just foreign. Vegeta caught onto it quickly, realizing Scouters were worthless, but even still in the arc itself he was not yet capable of those same maneuvers.

The implication being their control over their energy is very minimal relative to their opponents/the Z-Fighters and either just consistently blast with “everything” or do not amplify themselves when they attack.

This is all despite the fact Vegeta recognized the Kaioken as the kind of move he’d seen before on a different planet—Implying he should know.

That’s just me rambling, though. Yes, it’s 32K according to guides, I believe.

Back