• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

What would “beyond dimensional speed” even mean?
Wouldn't it be immeasurable, transcending time and space? In this instance, it would be higher-dimensional rather than beyond them. So, it might be immeasurable at a 4D level (assuming it's 3D space and 1D time, not 4D space). However, it probably means something else; could you please provide the original kanji?

Ant, if the changes were not approved (in this case changing the images, because it is a large verse) can't you simply revert the changes?
Well, the new images themselves mostly look better than the old ones, and largely match the current ones used in our Dragon Ball character pages, and I definitely do not have the time available to precisely micromanage each image and how well it fits into the screen.

I already did.

edit: Noticed that Kibito Kai's image size is still wonky, nvm, sorry about that
Thank you very much for helping out. 🙏

Did you fix the character image galleries all of the Dragon Ball verse pages, or just one of the verse pages?

Earth is explicitly noted by Freeza to be a small planet, so even if champas statement places the average planet larger than the Super Dragon Balls there is no reason to make earth any larger than the real life one.

If anything it might update Freezas death ball, ( though not so much that’d it matter in the long run) and throwaway planet busting statements.

Earth is explicitly noted by Freeza to be a small planet, so even if champas statement places the average planet larger than the Super Dragon Balls there is no reason to make earth any larger than the real life one.

If anything it might update Freezas death ball, ( though not so much that’d it matter in the long run) and throwaway planet busting statements.
I'm pretty sure it helps with the a power level of 10k is what's required to destroy a planet.

I would interpret that as Earth still being Earth-sized (due to Freeza and Cold referring to it as a small world) whereas worlds like Namek, Vegeta, Cereal would scale a bit above the Super DBs in size (Say, 40,000km or so).

So it'd scale starting with Freeza blowing up Planet Vegeta.

Back