• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I wonder if we will ever see more characters from the games in the canon.

Whereas we had Vomi who first came in the games and then came to canon.

This even makes me question whether there is a way to make an argument for whether or not you can use information and descriptions from games, like the one in Kakarot, because of little things that became canon later.

I think you don't understand.

There are two types of macrocosms.

What is mentioned in old databooks before DBS, which is the living world + life after death.

And the macrocosm that are the universes, such as universe 7, 6, etc.

The kaioshin realm is outside the first macrocosm, but is still within the macrocosm of the universe.
Yes, that's what I said. I referred to Universe 7 as the macrocosm (including the Kaioshin Realm) and used 'macrocosm' to refer to the Living World + Afterlife. I'm just inquiring about where it came from and where it was accepted as such.

In the image you cited (which refers to the Kaioshin Realm of Universe 10 as...part of Universe 10) it shows there is a spatio-temporal separation from the Afterlife + Living World and the Kaioshin Realm. Goku entered Sugoroku Space from Kibito Kai dropping him mid-teleport between the Afterlife + Living World and Kaioshin Realm.

In other words the Time Chambers still wouldn't be contained in Universe 7 regardless. There is a gap between the Living World + Afterlife and Kaioshin Realm. Outside of their structure as 'Universe 7'. And that gap is where the Subspace is located.

Put it this way, are we presuming the entire black void behind Universe 10 in that page is the Subspace in Universe 10? And that it counts as part of Universe 10?

Yes, that's what I said. I referred to Universe 7 as the macrocosm (including the Kaioshin Realm) and used 'macrocosm' to refer to the Living World + Afterlife. I'm just inquiring about where it came from and where it was accepted as such.

In the image you cited (which refers to the Kaioshin Realm of Universe 10 as...part of Universe 10) it shows there is a spatio-temporal separation from the Afterlife + Living World and the Kaioshin Realm. Goku entered Sugoroku Space from Kibito Kai dropping him mid-teleport between the Afterlife + Living World and Kaioshin Realm.

In other words the Time Chambers still wouldn't be contained in Universe 7 regardless. There is a gap between the Living World + Afterlife and Kaioshin Realm. Outside of their structure as 'Universe 7'. And that gap is where the Subspace is located.

Put it this way, are we presuming the entire black void behind Universe 10 in that page is the Subspace in Universe 10? And that it counts as part of Universe 10?
Everything you are seeing in that image of universe 10, is inside another "Bubble" which would be that of the Universes.

As shown here and here.

Everything you are seeing in that image of universe 10, is inside another "Bubble" which would be that of the Universes.

As shown here and here.
Alright so to iterate my logic/understanding here:
  • According to older guidebooks, Subspace is not connected to the Living World or Afterlife (via the original definition of 'macrocosm')
  • There is no indication that it's connected to the Kaioshin Realm
  • Sugoroku Space and the Time Chambers exist in Subspace
  • We know it can be reached by being dropped mid-teleport from the Living World to Kaioshin Realm
  • From Freeza we can tell that the Time Chamber is not considered as part of the 'universe' (whether that means the Living World or Universe 7 itself we can't say)
And the possible structure for universes that I'm seeing here is roughly:
Universe Bubble (Universe (Subspace, Kaioshin Realm, Living World + Afterlife))

So the two interpretations are:
  1. The Subspace is not part of Universe 7 because it has no connection to the Afterlife or Living World and no known connection to the Kaioshin Realm. Goku arrived in Sugoroku Space from Kibito Kai dropping him mid-teleport from the Living World to Kaioshin Realm and Freeza being in a Time Chamber exempted him from the 'strongest in the universe' wish.
  2. Universe 7 is actually much larger than we can quantify because it contains the Subspace in addition to the Living World + Afterlife and Kaioshin Realm.

The subspace is always stated to be between dimensions in guides; in the show. Executor translated the subspace scan for us and it was said that the subspace isn’t shown in figure 1. Figure 1 depicts the macrocosm and that the subspace was between those dimensions of the macrocosm. The subspace definitely is apart of the macrocosm structure.

The time chamber doesn’t account for the entire macrocosm it only accounts for the Living World. The Oracle fish makes a prophecy of the strongest person in Universe 7 and it doesn’t refer to Granolah. Even though, Granolah wished to be the strongest in the Universe.

Also, please don’t tell me this is about that one RoSaT argument. That argument is really iffy and if we extrapolate it it’s not even consistent to the series to argue it’s that durable.

If I remember correctly, wasn't there a mention that the dimension of lights we saw in the broly movie was located between dimensions?

He should gain Regeneration Negation too tbf. Whis himself said there is nothing Beerus cannot destroy, which would imply erasing them forever because when he cannot erase someone forever because of regeneration (like Zamasu's case) he directly states he cannot destroy/kill them

Last edited:
Not gonna lie it is for the first time I am seeing a guy with ayanokoji profile pic wanking db otherwise in any other media I go I always see them downplaying the heck out of db you will hear them say shit like goku is multi galaxy at max
no one's wanking lol if you genuinely believe db ain't outer then you don't know how the cosmos work ngl

no one's wanking lol if you genuinely believe db ain't outer then you don't know how the cosmos work ngl
Look I want db to reach outer we all do but with solid reasoning which cannot be debunkable by verse opponents I myself personally scale db to complex multi I know it would take more than this to scale dragon ball that high here

Subspace isn't in the Macrocosm. It's stated to exist outside of the diagram of the macrocosm in guidebooks.

"Also, there are subspaces that don't belong anywhere in the world depicted in [Fig.1].Figure 1 (図1) refers to the standard diagram of the Macrocosm."

"It is a different dimensional world that does not belong to any part of the world, and includes the "Room of Spirit and Time"
This is wrong, and intellectual dishonesty. The actual scans don't say "there are subspaces that don't belong anywhere in the world depicted kn figure 1", but it only says that the subspace isn't a place that belongs to any of the realms shown in the previous page which aren't even the actual macrocosm LOL, but only 1-2 realms... that is NOT a defeater for subspaces being in the macrocosm, and also the macrocosm isn't a single space time continuum. HTC is also in the macrocosm.

Frieza not being affected by granola's wish isn't evidence of what you say, because his wish only applies to the living world, which is a space time continuum separated from others, that is not a defeater of having multiple space time continuums in the macrocosm

I thought World Mission was just an "arc" but in the game you can do several missions, including some from Universe Mission
World Mission is a Mission on its own, but the developers also include Dark Demon Realm Mission and some early Universe Mission, cause World Mission released at the time Universe Mission release iirc, also, the main story of World Mission deviate from Dark Empire Saga

Alright so to iterate my logic/understanding here:
  • According to older guidebooks, Subspace is not connected to the Living World or Afterlife (via the original definition of 'macrocosm')
  • There is no indication that it's connected to the Kaioshin Realm
  • Sugoroku Space and the Time Chambers exist in Subspace
  • We know it can be reached by being dropped mid-teleport from the Living World to Kaioshin Realm
  • From Freeza we can tell that the Time Chamber is not considered as part of the 'universe' (whether that means the Living World or Universe 7 itself we can't say)
And the possible structure for universes that I'm seeing here is roughly:
Universe Bubble (Universe (Subspace, Kaioshin Realm, Living World + Afterlife))

So the two interpretations are:
  1. The Subspace is not part of Universe 7 because it has no connection to the Afterlife or Living World and no known connection to the Kaioshin Realm. Goku arrived in Sugoroku Space from Kibito Kai dropping him mid-teleport from the Living World to Kaioshin Realm and Freeza being in a Time Chamber exempted him from the 'strongest in the universe' wish.
  2. Universe 7 is actually much larger than we can quantify because it contains the Subspace in addition to the Living World + Afterlife and Kaioshin Realm.
The subspace is always stated to be between dimensions in guides; in the show. Executor translated the subspace scan for us and it was said that the subspace isn’t shown in figure 1. Figure 1 depicts the macrocosm and that the subspace was between those dimensions of the macrocosm. The subspace definitely is apart of the macrocosm structure.

The time chamber doesn’t account for the entire macrocosm it only accounts for the Living World. The Oracle fish makes a prophecy of the strongest person in Universe 7 and it doesn’t refer to Granolah. Even though, Granolah wished to be the strongest in the Universe.

Also, please don’t tell me this is about that one RoSaT argument. That argument is really iffy and if we extrapolate it it’s not even consistent to the series to argue it’s that durable.
So what can we gather here

Would this affect GT Goku’s destruction of Sugoro Space feat?

Would this buff the Dimension of Swirling Lights

Also, when exactly do you guys want to star the EE update? I think it's been long enough since db got tier 1 to start
I think you're calmer.

But whoever wants to do it, I don't know, post a draft here first in sandbox format. To see if anyone else can help.

And as it is something related to tier 1, try to see this draft with a staff member who has already participated in DB tier 1, to get approval from the beginning.

I think you're calmer.

But whoever wants to do it, I don't know, post a draft here first in sandbox format. To see if anyone else can help.

And as it is something related to tier 1, try to see this draft with a staff member who has already participated in DB tier 1, to get approval from the beginning.
I don't particularly care about Beerus winning something. But if you want it that much...

Back