• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

So in regards to the Neutral Space, it has its own spacetime and you are saying Hit is only manipulating that spacetime?
Yes, I'm sure of it, the space between Universes are treated as insignificant 5D, I remember people on the team considering this, but yes, this empty space has its own space-time, it fits within it thousands of galaxies, stars, and planets, from what I saw in him.

I saw Rimuru's profile and I'm seeing Dracula of Castelvania's profile from so much hax, These things are even exaggerated.
It's because these profiles have few pages on physiology or power.

For example, there is no "dracula's magic" page in Castlevania. So characters have long lists of skills.

A lot of DBH stuff has pages on power and physiology.

I think that in terms of skills, CC Goku with the Universe Tree has as much as these two.

Besides, I think DBH has more 4D layered things than Castlevania.

Seriously, if DBH had a hax plot... I'm scared to even think about it.

It's because these profiles have few pages on physiology or power.

For example, there is no "dracula's magic" page in Castlevania. So characters have long lists of skills.

A lot of DBH stuff has pages on power and physiology.

I think that in terms of skills, CC Goku with the Universe Tree has as much as these two.

Besides, I think DBH has more 4D layered things than Castlevania.

Seriously, if DBH had a hax plot... I'm scared to even think about it.
DBH can't handle plot 🙂

If DB ever achieves this.

I'm even afraid.

In Castlevania, many things became inconclusive because of the passive plot hax. Like, even though Dracula couldn't do anything against his opponent, this power saved him.

I don't even want to imagine DBH winning this.

In fact, I want someone to do it. lol.
The guy may be a wall, but with a plot he undermines the verse

I’m just gonna let y’all know for Acasuality Type 5 you need to be outside of causality and have a statement or feat of being uninteractable with it and the only reason you should be interactable is an in verse reason

Demons may be separated from the flow of events but they’re interacted with way too much to get Acausality type 5

Wait did you actually have an idea on how to get it? (Without the uninteractable part?)
Not really I got a light of hope from the above comment that demon physiology with some extra statements can get it I was also thinking that mechikabura might qualify since he fused with the entire multiverse and became one with time

If you are ready for another warzone then just do it

😭

Now I'm not going to go into vsbattle for hours and then see what shit happens.

😭

faf.png

😭

Some men just like to watch the world burn....

😭

Do it again with C.C Goku. Double tha pain!

Back