• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

ngl yall should work together and make a new, more organized thread.

What staff is going to wanna read accusations and shit being thrown left and right. I was literally seeing new evidences posted in page 3, like why tf was this all not compiled earlier??

It needs to be more organized or nothing is going to change, yall already got 3 disagrees on this one and by the looks of it, I don't think it's going to go well.

If your thread gets rejected, let it be because your points have been properly debunked, not because the thread was so ******* disorganized the staff literally cannot tell what's going on. Like for Christ sake there were staff in the thread on the first page thay just... left because of how ridiculous the thread was. And for Christ's sake, make it a staff thread. you don't need 4 people answering the same question. The shorter the page length the more willing staff are willing to read it.

That's all I got to say about that thread tbh. I was pretty disappointed by how the thread went out.
I used to perscribe to this notion, but after ProfectusInfinity put together a pretty comprehensive practically Harvard tier thesis, and the first response he got was 'not reading all that' then followed by arguments from the mod which showed us she did in fact not read it, the 'argue better' finger wagging stuff just rings hallow.

I agree with stopping the antagonism, but the well was already poisoned the first time around.

I used to perscribe to this notion, but after ProfectusInfinity put together a pretty comprehensive practically Harvard tier thesis, and the first response he got was 'not reading all that' then followed by arguments from the mod which showed us she did in fact not read it, the 'argue better' finger wagging stuff just rings hallow.

I agree with stopping the antagonism, but the well was already poisoned the first time around.
What a weird profile of yours.

ngl yall should work together and make a new, more organized thread.

What staff is going to wanna read accusations and shit being thrown left and right. I was literally seeing new evidences posted in page 3, like why tf was this all not compiled earlier??

It needs to be more organized or nothing is going to change, yall already got 3 disagrees on this one and by the looks of it, I don't think it's going to go well.

If your thread gets rejected, let it be because your points have been properly debunked, not because the thread was so ******* disorganized the staff literally cannot tell what's going on. Like for Christ sake there were staff in the thread on the first page thay just... left because of how ridiculous the thread was. And for Christ's sake, make it a staff thread. you don't need 4 people answering the same question. The shorter the page length the more willing staff are willing to read it.

That's all I got to say about that thread tbh. I was pretty disappointed by how the thread went out.
The most necessary thing is to have support from staff members before returning with the crt.

Try with planck or something like that, someone with experience with hypertimelines.

If you return without any support from the staff, it won't help.

The most necessary thing is to have support from staff members before returning with the crt.

Try with planck or something like that, someone with experience with hypertimelines.

If you return without any support from the staff, it won't help.
Planck was the guy whom supported hypertimelines for DMC (and I'm sure he still will be when they attempt that upgrade again on HyperTimelines)

artworks-CYhbmGOyTDCCgqSl-fb0DKA-t500x500.jpg

the crt in a nutshell

I’m reading a staff crt is perpendicular time axis not a real thing? I stopped replying trying to determine if it was a thing or not, but literally everyone on the staff crt seems to be saying it’s not a real thing.

How many times can something happen before it's no longer just a coincidence? I swear several times now we have had a notable revision that gets derailed by veteran posters (who should know better) not even bothering to read the cosmology blog, the OP, anything. And then suddenly there is a staff thread opened up that everyone agrees with that changes standards specifically relating to a current Dragon Ball revision.

I don't know. Just feels off to me. Why didn't this happen with Kingdom Hearts or God of War? They're both pretty big verses.

To clarify I'm not just trying to complain here. I'm genuinely wondering what the gameplan should be. Because the only thing I can think of is just building up a good reputation with staff so they are more inclined to listen to us.

How many times can something happen before it's no longer just a coincidence? I swear several times now we have had a notable revision that gets derailed by veteran posters (who should know better) not even bothering to read the cosmology blog, the OP, anything. And then suddenly there is a staff thread opened up that everyone agrees with that changes standards specifically relating to a current Dragon Ball revision.

I don't know. Just feels off to me. Why didn't this happen with Kingdom Hearts or God of War? They're both pretty big verses.

To clarify I'm not just trying to complain here. I'm genuinely wondering what the gameplan should be. Because the only thing I can think of is just building up a good reputation with staff so they are more inclined to listen to us.
Because it's dragon ball, simple lol. I know people didn't like profectus bringing up other verses, which is understandable, but i feel like it's reasonable to see why he did it, we are being forced to prove standards that don't exist for any other verse. Very weird.

Because it's dragon ball, simple lol. I know people didn't like profectus bringing up other verses, which is understandable, but i feel like it's reasonable to see why he did it, we are being forced to prove standards that don't exist for any other verse. Very weird.
I agree. All Profectus was doing was pointing out how the standards have treated other verses with similar arguments and raising the point that this should be accepted as well. All that does is ask for consistency. Nothing about that should be controversial, every revision exists under the same website with the same userbase after all.

Also, why were the staff not calling out these weird arguments for the sideways time shit? Like they clearly don't follow those random standards themselves, so why let it go on?
I question it myself.

They have staff members.

I hate how in vs battle blue norms can't do absolutely anything.

If a staff member votes for something based on standards that don't exist, you can't correct them because they might simply not address your arguments and you can't report them because that doesn't do any good.

If you don't have a staff member to confront others, you are defenseless.

Because one will vote on things that are wrong or that don't exist, and other staff members will follow him for being a staff member.

Some possible wank has entered my mind.

The Universe 6 tournament takes place in the Neutral Space between Universe 6 and 7, meaning it should be outside of their spacetime right? Yet Hit's time hax functions just fine there and is stated to effect time for everyone but himself, meaning it influences time itself. What time exactly is Hit manipulating outside of the universes?

If we conclude that there is an overarching timeline that manages lesser timelines and Hit is capable of skipping time even outside of those lesser timelines then isn't he actually manipulating the overarching timeline? His hax works in both Neutral Space and the World of Void that should exist outside of the spacetime of Universes 1-12.

So if Hit is actually manipulating the overarching timeline...well, how can that be interpreted? Could it mean his time hax is actually more potent than previously thought? What about Whis who states Hit's powers are like his own, implying his Temporal Do-Over is rewinding the overarching timeline?

If you went further down that train of thought then if you can rationalise Hit's time hax is actually effecting every timeline (as his Time Skip is manipulating the overarching timeline) then could it be argued to be 5D Time hax?

Don't take my thoughts as a suggestion for a revision or anything. I'm genuinely asking how this would be interpreted.

Some possible wank has entered my mind.

The Universe 6 tournament takes place in the Neutral Space between Universe 6 and 7, meaning it should be outside of their spacetime right? Yet Hit's time hax functions just fine there and is stated to effect time for everyone but himself, meaning it influences time itself. What time exactly is Hit manipulating outside of the universes?

If we conclude that there is an overarching timeline that manages lesser timelines and Hit is capable of skipping time even outside of those lesser timelines then isn't he actually manipulating the overarching timeline? His hax works in both Neutral Space and the World of Void that should exist outside of the spacetime of Universes 1-12.

So if Hit is actually manipulating the overarching timeline...well, how can that be interpreted? Could it mean his time hax is actually more potent than previously thought? What about Whis who states Hit's powers are like his own, implying his Temporal Do-Over is rewinding the overarching timeline?

If you went further down that train of thought then if you can rationalise Hit's time hax is actually effecting every timeline (as his Time Skip is manipulating the overarching timeline) then could it be argued to be 5D Time hax?

Don't take my thoughts as a suggestion for a revision or anything. I'm genuinely asking how this would be interpreted.
In the case of the void world, everything is done by the Daishinkan, including he must have put the concept of space-time there, as it is mentioned that the concept of space-time does not exist in that place.

Regarding the space between the Universes, it is declared to be a dimension, normally all dimensions are separated by spacetime, so there really must be time in that place.

In the case of the void world, everything is done by the Daishinkan, including he must have put the concept of space-time there, as it is mentioned that the concept of space-time does not exist in that place.

Regarding the space between the Universes, it is declared to be a dimension, normally all dimensions are separated by spacetime, so there really must be time in that place.
So in regards to the Neutral Space, it has its own spacetime and you are saying Hit is only manipulating that spacetime?

Mm even without the Low 1-C argumentation I was still considering the potential for Hit's time hax still being more potent by controlling the overarching timeline but unless that can be proven I guess this is a dead end.

Mm even without the Low 1-C argumentation I was still considering the potential for Hit's time hax still being more potent by controlling the overarching timeline but unless that can be proven I guess this is a dead end.
He manipulates only a small part of it, i guess?

Back