• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

i don't know why none of you asked about the "all universes are equally affected by time travel, so they must have a second time dimension superior to them" point, that seems to be the strongest point, it should have been highlighted in the OP even

i don't know why none of you asked about the "all universes are equally affected by time travel, so they must have a second time dimension superior to them" point, that seems to be the strongest point, it should have been highlighted in the OP even
Not true actually, multiple space-times can share the same axis. Despite how that’s been used as the main anti-feat for 3-A macrocosm, it’s never been a valid argument. There’s not actually an anti-middle ground where all universes being affected by time travel is an anti-feat making the universes 3-A, or a feat making the timeline Low 1-C. If you assume that they share one time axis, it can be a larger tier 2 structure (2-C).

wouldnt the overarching timeline automatically be low 1-C anyway? the neutral zone already is an insignificant 5-D structure.
there is no need to argue with time direction BS.

What's a fanbase that's opposite of Dragon Ball in that they have no clue the scaling of their own series? Fairy Tail fans can't scale, most Attack on Titan fans don't even bother.

What's a fanbase that's opposite of Dragon Ball in that they have no clue the scaling of their own series? Fairy Tail fans can't scale, most Attack on Titan fans don't even bother.
Some One Punch Man fans think Saitama and Cosmic Garou are Multiversal because

1. Saitama is omnipotent obviously (and to them multiversal = omnipotent, same thing)
2. Garou has galaxies inside him and can copy anything so he copies TOAA and one shots via Reactive Evolution

source: I'm a OPM fan

the Minecraft community is down horrendous with the "4 water buckets = infinite weight" arguments.

TUI_Goku_vs_Bejita.gif

It's weird how pretty much 90% of fans of other games (no matter how ratty) would not use game mechanics to upgrade their verse, yet Minecraft fans do it to such an unhealthy degree
Minecraft fans are built different they aren't stopping until they see 3a steve

For heroes we cross source the manga, anime and arcade because they are all official works to the product. I don’t see why we wouldn’t cross source the DBZ manga and Kai anime as official sources of DBS
Don't know the situation for heroes, but kai still has numerous fillers and other diffetences to the original material to be used for the original manga

For heroes we cross source the manga, anime and arcade because they are all official works to the product. I don’t see why we wouldn’t cross source the DBZ manga and Kai anime as official sources of DBS
I think the wiki doesn't consider DBZ Kai because it supposedly has many inconsistencies in relation to the original material

What I’m suggesting is that we could use both the manga and Kai for justification where the manga takes precedence but unchallenged new material presented in Kai could be used for further elaboration or justification.

Back