• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

For heroes we cross source the manga, anime and arcade because they are all official works to the product. I don’t see why we wouldn’t cross source the DBZ manga and Kai anime as official sources of DBS
You can use, some parts that are in Kai are shown in DBS, like part of Bulma turning into a frog and such, Dragon Ball Kai is entirely manga adaptation material ( without any Z filler)

Last edited:
It’s the same for Heroes too
Heroes doesn't have as much contradictions, kai still has numerous fillers that didn't happened in the manga with also several scenes being different, besides, for Heroes the manga and anime are secondary to the Games afaik, so it isn't the same as what you are describing

What I’m suggesting is that we could use both the manga and Kai for justification where the manga takes precedence but unchallenged new material presented in Kai could be used for further elaboration or justification.
I have been contemplating this for understanding how Time Skip works because some aspects of it in the manga (movements are locked in once the technique activates) makes it easier to understand how Goku can counter it in the anime. Although there are still some problems.

Heroes doesn't have as much contradictions, kai still has numerous fillers that didn't happened in the manga with also several scenes being different, besides, for Heroes the manga and anime are secondary to the Games afaik, so it isn't the same as what you are describing
Which is why I suggest Kai still be used albeit secondary material

Do you think that it could be possible for DBH characters to have resistance to Madness Manip type 3 due to being capable of fighting with Arale?
I've seen Looney Tunes characters gain resistance to this by being around each other without going crazy.

So I guess if the DBH characters consistently fight against or near Arale and don't go crazy, then I guess so.

FB_IMG_16986824752522852.jpg

Back