• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Is there any character in DB that in character will just go for the kill immediately?
Cause goddamn Sans soloing DBZ is crazy💀
dance-sans.gif

Yeah, Freeza. Or any other villain. But for some reason everyone thinks DB Villains will waste their time torturing any random bozo for no reason.
But...but torture.
Because he isn't Canon goku. He doesn't play and actually has haxes
Sans still has his moves which will kill goku if hit and Sans has first attack. There is a thread on whether he can disable flight.

Why would he fair any different?
Xeno Goku quite literally Negs the entire Undertale Verse and he resists 4D soul hax so San‘s attacks wouldn’t do anything

But...but torture.

Sans still has his moves which will kill goku if hit and Sans has first attack. There is a thread on whether he can disable flight.
I’m not aware of any move that Sans has that would kill Xeno Goku specifically but if youre referring to dbs goku then yeah

But...but torture.
But nothing. I can only see that happening with some DB villains like King Piccolo and Tao Pai Pai. Freeza, Gero, Cell, Buu, Hit, Jiren and Moro have all shown they will instantly slaughter any random jobber they come across. They only screw around with their food when it's someone they have personal beef with or want to test their abilities against.

Also the argument was that Sans would still avoid the attacks via teleport and just danmaku them. Mean the ones that actually fight. That's why only hit and Jiren won with Jiren being due to eyes and Hit time-stop.

Also the argument was that Sans would still avoid the attacks via teleport and just danmaku them. Mean the ones that actually fight. That's why only hit and Jiren won with Jiren being due to eyes and Hit time-stop.
Yeah I found that to be BS because nearly every DB character can create massive explosions. Freeza blew up a city with a tiny Death Beam in RoF for example. No one has ever given an example of Sans being able to avoid city-size explosions. All it takes is being hit by even an inch and he'll die. Hell, I don't recall anyone explaining how Sans can avoid telekinesis which Freeza and Cell both have.

Yeah I found that to be BS because nearly every DB character can create massive explosions. Freeza blew up a city with a tiny Death Beam in RoF for example. No one has ever given an example of Sans being able to avoid city-size explosions. All it takes is being hit by even an inch and he'll die. Hell, I don't recall anyone explaining how Sans can avoid telekinesis which Freeza and Cell both have.
That they would die before being able to use it.

Also the argument was that Sans would still avoid the attacks via teleport and just danmaku them
Danmaku when I
[insert massive Ki Blast here]

That they would die before being able to use it.
No they wouldn't. That implies Sans' attacks are inherently faster than them which is nonsense. Especially since Ki attacks regularly scale above the user. Not to mention Dragon Ball characters create Afterimages by temporarily amplifying their speed further. Every single Dragon Ball fighter can augment their speed, meaning even in an equalised match they can still have superior speed. To add further, his Durability negation is based off KARMA which isn't instant and DB characters don't have '1 HP' souls when we see they can resist their entire existence being erased.

Hell, I don't believe anyone has ever even successfully argued that Sans' attacks can't just be destroyed. What stops Cell from erasing his bones? Or destroying his Gaster Blasters? I certainly don't see anything on his page arguing that they somehow can't be interacted with.

At the absolute most you're getting an inconclusive result if you argue Sans' attack can one shot them and reach them at the same time that their blast explodes him.

Pretty sure Xeno Goku has passive abilities. Any decently haxed Heroes character kills him without lifting a finger from hax alone.

Also, he has soul destruction resistance. As does DBS Anime Goku. As does DBS Anime Vegeta and Frieza, and anyone who resists hakai. Sans also gets murdered without speed equalisation.

Pretty sure Xeno Goku has passive abilities. Any decently haxed Heroes character kills him without lifting a finger from hax alone.

Also, he has soul destruction resistance. As does DBS Anime Goku. As does DBS Anime Vegeta and Frieza, and anyone who resists hakai. Sans also gets murdered without speed equalisation.
You should maybe have said that in the thread which was a stomp in favour of Sans.

Probably because of the reputation his boss fight has. Which is funny because a human child with enough chances can adapt to his patterns and exhaust him. And characters like Goku have shown extreme adaptability that lets them defeat opponents with thousands of years of experience.
Tbf the experience doesn't matter too much

Regardless Sans' danmaku shouldn't be anything more than light work to adapt to

And the attacks can be destroyed

he doesn't have resistance to Sans' method of soul destruction, besides Sans' hax foes beyond just affecting the soul

Tbf the experience doesn't matter too much
I believe the experience matters because Goku has shown he is more than capable of adapting to a wide variety of attack patterns on the fly and can outdo thousands of years of training and experience within a single battle. The idea he can't adapt to Sans' Danmaku is absurd as a result.

How many times does Chara/Frisk take to beat Sans canonically? Who knows. I doubt it's more than a thousand attempts in Toby Fox's head though. So if a child can adapt to Sans in 1000 attempts then I'm pretty sure the super genius martial artist who can overcome fighters many times more experienced than him in just a single fight can adapt to Sans in just one fight.
And the attacks can be destroyed
Which makes it even more ridiculous because Freeza vaporised hundreds of Moon-level soldiers simply by powering up with his aura. Sans realistically shouldn't even be able to bypass any of these characters with his attacks if they project their aura.

How many times does Chara/Frisk take to beat Sans canonically? Who knows. I doubt it's more than a thousand attempts in Toby Fox's head though. So if a child can adapt to Sans in 1000 attempts then I'm pretty sure the super genius martial artist who can overcome fighters many times more experienced than him in just a single fight can adapt to Sans in just one fight.
IIRC it can happen up to 10 times

I believe the experience matters because Goku has shown he is more than capable of adapting to a wide variety of attack patterns on the fly and can outdo thousands of years of training and experience within a single battle. The idea he can't adapt to Sans' Danmaku is absurd as a result.
the entire point was that he would die before adapting

you know, using the fact that someone is a child doesn't really tell much about their experience

Back