• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

If a status effect inducing attack gets blocked it's not gonna induce the status effect 🗿
.....you are still getting hit when you block something, it inflicts the stat by simply touching any of the attacks

release ki

9-B attacks destroyed
.....still can't see this "aura passively attacks all that comes into it, therefore weaker attacks are destroyed" thing in the profiles

you said that they had to hit someone with a Soul, you never said that they need to hit a person only, but for that i ask, where did you get that limitation from?

not accepted in the profiles currently

also not accepted in the profiles currently

i still need scans of that being a thing that their aura do passively

true, but would any of them even try to dodge at first against 9-B attacks?

why would goku use after images in the very begining of the fight?

why is everyone assuming that goku will take Sans seriously enough to try and predict his attacks to dodge everything that he trows in the begining? He can feel that Sans is 9-B, in his mind sans is just some fodder who can do nothing against him

since when is every death beam that he trows that big?
If goku senses that sans is fodder then he'll throw a blast at him and boom.
Also, Why would ki destroying weaker attacks needs to be accepted? it's literally just an energy feat that anynone with higher AP can do...

yeah.......i said in reference to that

he didn't say shit about anything being passive he said "flexes aura" that is an action
so his aura existing does make the effect, he has to actually "flex it"? still, can't see reference to this in the profiles still

And Goku Go to the kill against this, yeah.
proof? he is very well acostumed against weird looking people

And Sans is evil anyway, so Goku would Go for the kill.
Sans is not evil tho
don't look too much into it, it was supposed to be a joke, i shouldn't practice it more

If goku senses that sans is fodder then he'll throw a blast at him and boom.
goku instantly kill people that are fodder to him? he didn't do that against the robbers that tried to rob him

Also, Why would ki destroying weaker attacks needs to be accepted?
not the ki, the ki that is not launched as an attack but only as the aura around them, that needs

it's literally just an energy feat that anynone with higher AP can do...
they can project the ki in an offenssive manner through it yeah, but it doesn't do that passively with the aura alone

yeah.......i said in reference to that

so his aura existing does make the effect, he has to actually "flex it"? still, can't see reference to this in the profiles still

proof? he is very well acostumed against weird looking people

Sans is not evil tho

don't look too much into it, it was supposed to be a joke, i shouldn't practice it more

goku instantly kill people that are fodder to him? he didn't do against the robbers that tried to rob him

not the ki, the ki that is not launched as an attack but only as the aura around them, that needs

they can project the ki in an offenssive manner through it yeah, but it doesn't do that passively with the aura alone
Uh...when did i say its a passive thing? I'm pretty sure i said goku needs to just flex his ki. Not that it's passive.

Uh...when did i say its a passive thing? I'm pretty sure i said goku needs to just flex his ki. Not that it's passive.
From the way some people said i thought that it is a passive thing witg the auras, pardon me on that part then

Explain how KARMA is gonna come into effect if an attack is stopped by a barrier

and don't even say dura neg again because I've pointed out for the life of me that the dura neg is that KARMA is applied when the attack hits a person
Yeah.....it would apply to tge barrier itself, that is what i said

I don't even need to waste my time on anything else. Prove that Sans can enforce Undertale rules onto other characters from other verses.
He can't, he can still use the hax he uses to affect the battle system in UT in other versers, but he don't enforce the Undertale rules.

attempting to win =/= attempting to kill
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

When Goku has “fought” in Super it’s usually winning the fight by making them give up this is how you win with SBA in character when he has to actually beat them opponent like in the Buu Saga:

He can't, he can still use the hax he uses to affect the battle system in UT in other versers, but he don't enforce the Undertale rules.
This sounds incredibly confusing for practical use. How does his 'limited Law Manipulation' hax apply to other verses if other verses don't even adhere to the laws that Sans follows? So if Sans can't enforce those laws onto others, he's the only one following them. His ability to ignore (some of) the laws of his own verse are irrelevant to other verses.

Frankly I don't see how that has any practical use against a Dragon Ball character.

Which he don't particually care in doing so
if it wasn't for the same kid reseting time all the time, he would, which gives even more of a reasoning

besides, someone keeping a promise to a person they didn't even knew the name seens like a good person's quality to me, you can't put people at "good and bad" like it is a duality

He just met them, how he would know that?
because of the reports and studies he did, which is how he knows about resets in the first place

Stillz the justification don't mean much, because is Sans willing to kill a child, that still evil.
is Asgore evil? Is Undyne evil? Is Mettaton Evil? is every monster we ever fight in Undertale evil?

I don't even need to waste my time on anything else. Prove that Sans can enforce Undertale rules onto other characters from other verses.
he has shown to enforce the laws of how fighting works on someone else, if there is no reason or statement for it to be limited to his own universe, then we won't assume that it is

he has shown to enforce the laws of how fighting works on someone else, if there is no reason or statement for it to be limited to his own universe, then we won't assume that it is
Within the confines of Undertale game mechanics within the Undertale verse. And even there he didn't make or enforce the battle system in Undertale. He has just shown a (limited) ability to ignore some of the rules within that system.

Where is it stated that Sans has the power to make other people follow the laws of his verse?

there is limits, he can't manipulate all laws, he can manipulate the laws in the way that he has shown to manipulate as the profile notes, aka since it has a limitation, it can't be NLF
Incredible. So where in his profile does it state that he can make other characters follow this system that he doesn't even have full control over?

Within the confines of Undertale game mechanics within the Undertale verse.
are the laws in Undertale's reality fundamentatly different then the laws in any other verse?

And even there he didn't make or enforce the battle system in Undertale. He has just shown a (limited) ability to ignore some of the rules within that system.
he did tho, hence why Frisk/Chara could also abuse that to attack him in the last blow of the fight

Where is it stated that Sans has the power to make other people follow the laws of his verse?
they are not following the laws of his verse, they are following the laws/rules he imposed to Frisk in their battle

are the laws in Undertale's reality fundamentatly different then the laws in any other verse?
Given that Dragon Ball isn't a video game and doesn't operate on a turn-based system...yes. I would say given the complete and utter lack of such 'Laws' that Dragon Ball (and every other verse that doesn't adhere to a turn-based game system) is fundamentally different.
he did tho, hence why Frisk/Chara could also abuse that to attack him in the last blow of the fight
He didn't make the system. Nor did he enforce the laws in that fight. He chose to not continue his turn, by adhering to the logic of the system. He didn't make that up. YOU can do that whenever you want in the game. It's 'game logic'.
they are not following the laws of his verse, they are following the laws/rules he imposed to Frisk in their battle
Where is it stated that Sans 'imposed' the laws onto them.

Back