• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Kakarot you have to listen to me Kakarot hop on Destiny 2 Kakarot this raid is the only way we can defeat Frieza Kakarot
Goku and Vegeta after returning to Earth after training relentlessly for years under the most powerful and wise martial artist in the entire universe and fighting the most powerful possible beings in reality just to get completely mogged by their teenage sons playing Fortnite.

Full pages are out for the chapter. Even better scaling lmao.
The Gammas and Saiyamen combine their powers and visibly hurt Cell Max, all of them fighting at the same level. Cell Max blitzes everyone and targets Trunks, knocking him out of Super Saiyan but he survives the blow and isn't even knocked out. Cell Max then smashes Gamma 2 away in the same way.

This is undeniable. Goten and Trunks are scaling directly to Gamma 1 and 2. They should be as powerful as Ultimate Gohan and Ultimate Piccolo in Super Saiyan 1.
I wonder if the "fighting together gives you an amp" thing is still a thing in the narrative. It may not but this could explain how everyone is relevant during the fight

4zK1iUI.png

Gotenks after seeing Cleangod 6: The Litterer Returns

Found a couple new statements for the Pendulum Room, if anyone's interested👍
mW7tOCd.jpg
IFJ6xA9.jpg

I remember that back during the Toeiverse cosmology upgrade thread, one concern raised was whether or not the statement that "all of space-time across past/present/future was created in the Pendulum Room" was literal, and someone (I think Ottavio) pointed out that Popo was born in the afterlife, which makes him a reliable source. With these scans though, we have more proof that the Pendulum Room statement is literal for future threads.
Oh wait, I got a few things mixed up. So there are two rooms: the Pendulum Room and the Time Room. The Time Room only sends your mind back, while the Pendulum Room genuinely sends you back in time.

Pendulum/Time Room Statements
-All of space-time across past/present/future is created here.

-Genuinely sends you back in time.

-Daizenshuu states that all time periods are created there (still confirming the first statement is literal).

Other Unnamed Time Room Statements
-Past/present/future intersect here.

-Takes your mind on a journey.

-Daizenshuu states it allows you to time travel via your mind.

Either way, the Pendulum room statements basically confirm that the Living World or at least Macrocosm has its own temporality, which should come in hand for any tier 2 Macrocosm threads in the future.

Last edited:
i'm still thinking zamasu and goku black should be separated
and buu too
and android 21
Zamasu and Goku Black originate in different timelines, hence the page split.
Besides, existing in a different body is a fairly significant difference.
Aren’t Zamasu and Black’s profiles already split? I’m confused

For Buu a profile split would be good if there were major differences but there isn’t any it’s just a stronger version of Buu

Android 21 only has a profile for DBFZ far as I’m aware

Aren’t Zamasu and Black’s profiles already split? I’m confused
Present Zamasu and Goku Black, not Goku Black and Future Zamasu.
For Buu a profile split would be good if there were major differences but there isn’t any it’s just a stronger version of Buu
By the end of the Buu Saga, all three versions are completely different characters. Kid Buu is the original, Innocent Buu was originally Kid Buu after absorbing the Supreme Kai before fissioning into Good Buu, and Evil Buu was a fission of Innocent Buu.
Android 21 only has a profile for DBFZ far as I’m aware
Good Android 21 and Evil Android 21 are different characters, fissions of the original.

Super Buu, Evil Buu and Kid Buu are completely different in personality then one another, they are pretty much different characters
Present Zamasu and Goku Black, not Goku Black and Future Zamasu.

By the end of the Buu Saga, all three versions are completely different characters. Kid Buu is the original, Innocent Buu was originally Kid Buu after absorbing the Supreme Kai before fissioning into Good Buu, and Evil Buu was a fission of Innocent Buu.

Good Android 21 and Evil Android 21 are different characters, fissions of the original.
I see that clears up my confusion though most of it doesn’t seem needed since the characters barely have anything individually

An outlier, if even correct.

That Dragon Ball speed calculation is bogus, honestly, considering the Dragon Balls scatter to completely random locations every time. Hell, if Goku hadn't interfered, the Four-Star could've landed right next to Karin Tower for all we know.
I don't know about the rest of the calculation or the blog but the part I made bold is not true. They always fly at least past the horizon since the whole point is to scatter them all over the world.

Dam. eveyrbody else is a fraud compared to goten and trunks with how easily they keep up.
I'm curious if Toyotaro is taking into account DBO's lore for post-EoZ story. Goten and Trunks end up much more important after their dads die, it's implied they pick up swordsman and advanced energy control as teens and mastered it by their 30s with them fulfilling their full potential and opening their own school dedicated to swordsmanship. Their school is the only active one when Freeza's army invades Earth, implying they were the only ones who didn't slack off and leading to Krillin and Tien reopening the Turtle and Crane schools. He could tweak the timeline of events so they are all much closer together and with Goku/Vegeta still alive but absent or believed dead.

Is there any character in DB that in character will just go for the kill immediately?
Cause goddamn Sans soloing DBZ is crazy💀

Is there any character in DB that in character will just go for the kill immediately?
Cause goddamn Sans soloing DBZ is crazy💀
Nah the thing is Sans is in a game with scripted actions. Beings in a move would have interactions which would make it difficult to estimate their response. That's why saying bloodlusted is better and just be done with it.

Back