• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

you can give as much proof as you want but DB will never reach low 1C --- they would rather close this site 🤣, even if some
lmao, even if someone made a thread, it will just get closed like the 2 recent threads did because of endless arguments and no proper staff evaluation.

I'll be completely honest, I don't really care if it's a L1C punching bag if it still ends up having enough evidence to qualify for it. If it does end up ever getting the feats to make it unambiguously tier 1, then it deserves tier 1, even if everyone else'd bully them.

Though afair a lot of lower T1 kinda sucks, so shrug.

Lesser upgrades like the DB universe being infinite or the Macrocosm being a 2-C structure were rejected so aiming all the way for Low 1-C doesn’t seem like a good idea
Is it just me or do people here really hate upgrading DB unless the provide higher feats than the upgrade? I was reading the Forum for Moon level DB and for some reason destroying the Moon was not a valid enough feat for Moon level, it's quite ridiculous honestly.

Is it just me or do people here really hate upgrading DB unless the provide higher feats than the upgrade? I was reading the Forum for Moon level DB and for some reason destroying the Moon was not a valid enough feat for Moon level, it's quite ridiculous honestly.
welcome to vs battles bro

So yes Gohan can stack his SSJ forms with his Ultimate right? I remember there was a DBH card that Gohan is actually doing that

In the anime he can't really. The Ultimate form is treated as separate and its own thing for it afair.
The Ultimate Form is suppose to release all his power in his base. I think it’s funny how Toei just don’t want Gohan to have all that power

So yes Gohan can stack his SSJ forms with his Ultimate right? I remember there was a DBH card that Gohan is actually doing that
Dragon ball heroes are really bad basis, especially considering how insane they go with their transformations.
"Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (Controlled Berserk)"
"Universal Super Saiyan Blue"
"Super Saiyan Rose 3"
and the list goes on

if you think that is the worst, go check out the channel named gokut23, if it didn't make you say HOLY **** WHAT IN THE ACTUAL GOD IS THIS I will do nothing cuz you 100% will.

All three of those have solid foundations.
Universal SSJ blue makes no sense really
Going berserk while Super Saiyan blue is actually impossible since it's all about ki control
And SSJ Rose 3 only works if we assume Rose is Super Saiyan instead of SSB (which is pretty reasonable)

Going berserk while Super Saiyan blue is actually impossible since it's all about ki control
And SSJ Rose 3 only works if we assume Rose is Super Saiyan instead of SSB (which is pretty reasonable)
Also Berserk means, "out of control with anger or excitement; wild or frenzied." The concept of "Controlled Berserk" is contradictory

I mean either way. The Ultimate power + SSJ forms would had helped Gohan out MUCH better especially in the anime. Why do they not do that I’ll never understand. Hell he would had probably surpass Pre-Top SSB 10x Kaioken Goku

Much like Spirit Bomb Super Saiyan is the result of absorbing the energy of the Spirit Bomb while powered-up — as was the case for Goku in "Super Android 13" and Future Trunks during the battle with Fusion Zamasu — Universal Super Saiyan Blue is the result of absorbing the energy of the Universe Tree while powered up.

The Universe Tree was redesigned and cultivated by Fu to have its energy siphoned off, and Goku simply took advantage of that. It is not really a transformation, either, more of a superpowered version of Super Saiyan Blue.
Goku and Vegeta have already perfected Ki Control to the point that they could use a combination of Blue and Kaio-ken x20 and an evolved version of Blue, respectively, all willy-nilly several times consecutively and without strain while already exhausted. Hell, simply by obtaining Super Saiyan Blue, they have already reached the level of Ki Control required to maintain the form like they could with Super Saiyan Full Power.
Going off of the anime continuity, which Heroes bases itself off, then Super Saiyan Rosé is a version of Super Saiyan.
Also Berserk means, "out of control with anger or excitement; wild or frenzied." The concept of "Controlled Berserk" is contradictory
The Berserk state is a result of Cumber's corruptive aura attaching itself to Goku and Vegeta, powering them up while simultaneously filling their minds with nothing but rage. All Vegeta did was push through and take control of the aura, allowing him to keep the power of the Berserk state without controlled by Fu and his evil energy.

It is called Super Saiyan Blue: Universe Tree Power. Mean that Goku using SSB and ultilize Universe Tree energy, powering his SSB further. It is....well......not really a new transformation like Null said, just superpowered SSB, well his aura did look slightly different due to the combine energy of the tree, ssb and tokitoki. It is just similar to Super Full Power Limit Break Saiyan 4, which is just a superpowered SSJ4

I wonder if axios ( or whatever the time grandma's name was ) will surpass Fu. demigra got surpassed by mechikabura and mechikabura got surpassed by Fu.

Fellas, am i the only one who finds the amount of really long tournament arcs in the series a bit unsatisfactory?
It is actually really short with DBH, Anime ended it in 1,5 episode. Manga will end it in chapter 3, Game already ended it the same as anime. But idk about if the second round going to be a thing or they jump straight into fighting the main villain group

but again, dbh could be low 1c if there was more context to their statements tbh or toki-toki could concept be of time itself.

it's basically like that for db now days, it's just "IF IT HAD MORE CONTEXT"

Last edited:
Fu/Universe Tree could actually have it if ya know it created a universe with unique laws, concepts and shit like that.
What else do you except? It is partly aimed at kids, we big guys like it is just an added bonus. Kids won't understand jack shit if goku started manipulating concepts, and pretty sure toriyama won't like his characters to be too haxed either . Speaking of haxed goku........

Back