• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Hell, you could even say that Goku initially sparing Raditz would be apart of the wish, but Raditz betrayed Goku's trust, which led to the both of them dying. Obviously Toriyama wasn't planning this, but if it got retconned to be the case, it'd make sense if the wish only applied up to be up to that point, too, where both of them died because of Raditz's decision.

Well, we don't even know yet if the wish was actually for them to thrive. It's the most likely case, but it's also possible that Monaito made the wish for Granolah. Can't say anything definitively.

Can anyone link the thread where low 1c db timelines were rejected and give a short summary on why?

Uncountably infinite snapshots of 4d structures should be 5d honestly. never made sense to me why "5d" dragon ball was never accepted. don't use reasonings such as "They'd be fodder in that tier" cuz it seriously hurts.

Can anyone link the thread where low 1c db timelines were rejected and give a short summary on why?

Uncountably infinite snapshots of 4d structures should be 5d honestly. never made sense to me why "5d" dragon ball was never accepted. don't use reasonings such as "They'd be fodder in that tier" cuz it seriously hurts.

Here.
I really wouldn't bother trying to do anything regarding the status of the cosmology at this point. There's really nothing you could do to convince the staff of anything higher unless Super/Heroes does something irrefutably upgrade-worthy. (Even then, they'd still nitpick it to death and reject it.)

Here.
I really wouldn't bother trying to do anything regarding the status of the cosmology at this point. There's really nothing you could do to convince the staff of anything higher unless Super/Heroes does something irrefutably upgrade-worthy. (Even then, they'd still nitpick it to death and reject it.)
i guess i gotta agree.

2 of major db threads were rejected just because it lacked staff evaluation and akm and viethai kept debating, making it reach no where.

staffs just telling "I agree/disagree" with no argument holds more value than a knowledgeable member doing the same but with valid proof. out of all the threads i have seen, db is the only verse that faces this.

Here.
The blog zamasu provided isn't even working anymore, i did check it before i created a account but back tier 1 was too much beyond my brain, so I skipped it.

2 of major db threads were rejected just because it lacked staff evaluation and akm and viethai kept debating, making it reach no where.

staffs just telling "I agree/disagree" with no argument holds more value than a knowledgeable member doing the same but with valid proof. out of all the threads i have seen, db is the only verse that faces this.
I'm still sore after that two threads, especially my own Infinite speed DBH thread. Two staffs agree with two staffs disagree, but AKM close the thread when i'm sleeping...........and he blatantly say that it not convince him, mean other opinion hold no weight. He discard all arguments that not align with him while only mention who agree with him

Lesser upgrades like the DB universe being infinite or the Macrocosm being a 2-C structure were rejected so aiming all the way for Low 1-C doesn’t seem like a good idea
it should be low 1c though.

The universes are already accepted as a timeline and thus 4d

The timeline in db standards contain 12 universes. uncountably infinite snapshots of a 4d structure is 5d.

unless a experienced staff/member explains why it isn't without using the language of math, it would just seem like ya all are being biased.

Doesn't really matter what 'should' or 'shouldn't' be, it's just what is, for the most part.

It'll never get passed because, effectively, there is a bias. That bias has kept it from going down to 3-A universes, Low 2-C Zeno before, too.

Personally I agree with L1-C Zeno but shrug. It ain't ever happening.

Though from my memory, the reason given was because there's only 12-18 'universes' in this hypertimeline, not infinite or some shit.

Doesn't really matter what 'should' or 'shouldn't' be, it's just what is, for the most part.

It'll never get passed because, effectively, there is a bias. That bias has kept it from going down to 3-A universes, Low 2-C Zeno before, too.

Personally I agree with L1-C Zeno but shrug. It ain't ever happening.

Though from my memory, the reason given was because there's only 12-18 'universes' in this hypertimeline, not infinite or some shit.
The reason dosent make sense at all, the timeline has a past, present and future. which would make it have uncountably infinite snapshots of those 12-18 universes, which are already accepted as 4d.

its either 3a universes, or low 1c timelines.

but seeing the amount of bias there is against dragon ball, its highly unlikely to happen.

Here.
i guess i gotta agree.

The moment a tier 1 feat really comes, there is always the PIS button to deal with it.

confused bonga jonga noises, what are you referring to?
Low 1-C time tings.

Don't you find it odd how we need all this super duper evidence to prove that spatial dimensions are higher dimensional in AP but when it comes to temporal dimensions all we need is one timeline in another timeline to get an automatic Low 1-C?

Low 1-C time tings.

Don't you find it odd how we need all this super duper evidence to prove that spatial dimensions are higher dimensional in AP but when it comes to temporal dimensions all we need is one timeline in another timeline to get an automatic Low 1-C?
That's not true, is it?

Low 1-C time tings.

Makes sense lmao, but I was just following the logic behind Low 2c and how it's superior to 3a.

Even if you have a additional spatial dimension, you need to prove its like uncountably infinity superior or shit like that.

for temporaral dimensions, you can just stack up infinite timelines and there you go, High 1b.
That's not how it works, hyper timelines are not higher dimensional as far as I am aware.

Back