• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

What else do you except? It is partly aimed at kids, we big guys like it is just an added bonus. Kids won't understand jack shit if goku started manipulating concepts, and pretty sure toriyama won't like his characters to be too haxed either . Speaking of haxed goku........
DBH is not made by Toriyama you know

I m fairly sure dbh which is based on a game that has things like "different timelines/possibilities" or any similar ability isn't for kids.

as for the dbh anime, to even understand it you will have to watch the WHOLE franchise of db, which is impossible for a kid below 10.

even if there a 9 year old kid who has interest in such stuff, I m pretty sure understanding what "concept" means isn't hard tbh.

tbh, I wouldn't like canon goku to get op hax either. dbh versions sure that will make sense, but anything beyond EE/Powernull in canon db seems "weird" to me.

I agree that goku is better with more basic powers, and not like layered X3 conceptual law hax, since it’s at its core, a character who wants to punch harder

Yeah, honestly. I do appreciate most of his power set being simple.

That being said, I'd love it if an actual hax monster was introduced and he just punched them out.

Yeah, honestly. I do appreciate most of his power set being simple.

That being said, I'd love it if an actual hax monster was introduced and he just punched them out.
what you are looking for is only possible in dbh, you can only dream about that in db nowdays.

I agree that goku is better with more basic powers, and not like layered X3 conceptual law hax, since it’s at its core, a character who wants to punch harder
To be fair, we have verses where character can punch concept and information, and even non-existence

To be fair, we have verses where character can punch concept and information, and even non-existence
The thing is, it is toooo weird for dbs to implement that now, the best time was the beerus vs god goku clash, they could implement shit like "Their mere punches will not just destroy the universe, but annihilate time itself along with it. No, universal law can stop them now... they are all void and meaningless against such power."

The second best time to implement was the Zamasu arc, it could have been a game changer of db if only toriyama desired it.

Currently imo, fitting things like gp training goku and using reasons like "Angels are forbidden to use their power due to its nature, which is more destructive than the very concept of destruction itself."

There are so many WAYS to fit such stuff into Canon db, but..... TORIYAMA

I doubt DBS will implement that, but nothing stop the like of DBH, DBXV, DB Legend and other game to do that. Considering Son Goku is based on the character of the same name from Journey to the West, they could just suddenly goes extreme with shit

It is actually really short with DBH, Anime ended it in 1,5 episode. Manga will end it in chapter 3, Game already ended it the same as anime. But idk about if the second round going to be a thing or they jump straight into fighting the main villain group
any news about SDBH Ultra God Mission episode 3 ? It's already mouth so there a news for new episode

ah, has anyone checked out the god mission manga ch 2 yet? pretty sure it has some new abilities unless I was abosultly drunk while watching the anime.

ah, has anyone checked out the god mission manga ch 2 yet? pretty sure it has some new abilities unless I was abosultly drunk while watching the anime.
Nothing new aside from Hit can also dragging people inside his time skip, and skip along with them. Ironically he work pretty well with Jiren

I doubt DBS will implement that, but nothing stop the like of DBH, DBXV, DB Legend and other game to do that. Considering Son Goku is based on the character of the same name from Journey to the West, they could just suddenly goes extreme with shit
I m gonna be honest, i cringe at the very thought of Goku being able to mess with conceptual stuff.

I can accept angels or any new god, but goku....

Nothing new aside from Hit can also dragging people inside his time skip, and skip along with them. Ironically he work pretty well with Jiren
What about the "Aborsbtion" hole, that the participants were sucked into? is it like just normal EE?

I mean, CC Goku already has resistance to:

Paralysis Inducement, Harsh Temperatures, Heat Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Extreme Heat, Extreme Cold, Cosmic Radiations, Existence Erasure & Void Manipulation Empathic Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Possession, Power Nullification, Morality Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2), Unholy Manipulation, Dark Magic, Corruption, Mind Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Spatial & Temporal BFR, Poison Manipulation, Damage Reduction, Status Effect Inducement, Statistics Reduction, Extrasensory Perception, Gravity Manipulation, Sealing, Corrosion Inducement, Law Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Power Manipulation

Unfortunately 2-A is filled up the throat to haxxed bs and smurfs so even being the second in AP doesn't help them much

image0.jpg

Back