• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

why is mui goku's powernull limited btw? if nullifying magic gives you powernull, nullifying ki should aswell. unless what he did isn't counted as powernull.

"Kamikaze Ghosts are somewhat intelligent and extremely dangerous beings created by the user's ki, which resembles the user in personality and appearance. The user expels them from the mouth for an attack. They are touch sensitive and explode the second they touch something, including each other (they had once high-fived each other and exploded)"
- dbz wiki

that is what the dbz wiki says at least

Ares himself doesn’t have Time hax (or any hax) so I’m not sure if it can be considered a hax feat for him.

There are less confusing speed feats in Marvel that would’ve given Thor just as big a speed advantage so they should’ve used something else tbh

Yeah, I'm gonna be honest, Ares' statement here makes me think this is more a feat of Time hax than speed. Still, even without Plank timing I don't think Vegeta would've won.
The speed feat reasoning is bad we flip that on them and say vegeta has infinite speed because jiren and Goku were able to move in stopped time.

Back