• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Longevity from Saiyan Cells is just currently being mentioned in a CRT, also he still get it from Demon Cells anyway
He has data from the like of Goku so it is normal, and in XV2 he predict both Goku and Vegeta movement, in DBH he did the same with SSB Berserk Goku abd Vegeta, also he scale to Super Janemba who can predict Gokus and Vegetas movement after he got alot of data from Dr.Wheelo
Immortality is just a possible not a solid rating
AD and RPL is because he actually show saiyan traits, transforming into Super Fu, it is Super Saiyan form of someone who have Demon Cell, like his father Mira, who can turn into Super Mira. However in XV he still not demonstrate the ability to turn into Super Fu

Bardock saved Goku and Raditz lives, so enough with the Superman origin story comparison. Second, will this make Goku feel guilty and go ressurect Raditz? Give him a second chance like he did with Vegeta?

Bardock saved Goku and Raditz lives, so enough with the Superman origin story comparison. Second, will this make Goku feel guilty and go ressurect Raditz? Give him a second chance like he did with Vegeta?
To quote Bardock in the movie… "It's a possibility. Am I right?"

I've just been alerted that it's "at least 245 SEPTILLION c" for MUI Goku.... Almost 500 million times faster than Whis feat lool

Where is the downgrade thread, you's (you know who you are) should be feasting
Coming soon. To be consistent with other DBZ speed ratings. 500 million is an absurd gap to have without showing any feats.

Coming soon. To be consistent with other DBZ speed ratings. 500 million is an absurd gap to have without showing any feats.
Yeah, the multipliers at that level is a bit absurd in DBS especially, but, even if you weren't to scale to the Super Dense Energy Ball (Which I doubt is a viable option to take since this is a perfectly fine feat to scale to for downscaling from Whis with some consistency), Kaio-Ken on its lonesome while disregarding all other multipliers (SSJ1 in DBS and whatnot), you'd still see Goku eclipsing Whis's best speed feat of traversing the universe (Sorry, I meant universe).

Also wouldn't the Whis calc have to be re-done and that it'd wield higher speed values now thanks to Zamasu's new pixel-scaling which'd increase the distance?

I'd be perfectly fine with the cast downscaling from Whis via those statements that we once had, we have to source them properly tho.

Last edited:
Dragon Ball FighterZ: announces SSJ4 Gogeta
DB Fighting Game Fans: "Wow! I bet he's going to be the best in the game just like he was in Budokai Tenkaichi 3!"
Android 17:

So... Gas weakness is been insecure with his power level? That is a very transformative mental disorder in 2022. No wonder Gas feels like a filler character in a filler arc.

Okay, but that does not explain his random ass, god-level power-up from out of nowhere.
Dude was not even pushed before powering up. He just did.

0040-044.png
0083-032.png

Is the idea here that giving into your instincts and your impulses is literally enough to become leagues stronger instantaneously?

Back