• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Also, about Goku Black Vs. knock-off Flash...eh, to say who'll win the actual DeathBattle is hard. Honestly though a Dragon Ball character going up against a DC character is somewhat concerning knowing their track record, but at the same time DeathBattle has massively improved as we've been discussing, so who knows.

Also why TF would I say that 💀
Speculating that two characters could be comparable due to being in the same race, was just making an example using the same train of thought as a joke. 🤷‍♂️

But yeah we'd almost never scale two characters for a reason like that. The only exceptions are in rare cases like the Angel's where they're generally gifted the same capabilities upon birth, although we know that even they can have differing power levels.

I'm convinced that GVS 2 was hust a joke consideeing there was no research there.

Oh and remember how they claimed that a continent weighted less than a skyscraper.

Btw, for AP, they used newtow reaction law or something to prove that goku's dura = his AP

I'm convinced that GVS 2 was hust a joke consideeing there was no research there.

Oh and remember how they claimed that a continent weighted less than a skyscraper.

Btw, for AP, they used newtow reaction law or something to prove that goku's dura = his AP
Lmao they literally just said "goku can get stronger throughout his series and is super powerful, but superman's strength is infinite and he's always strong enough to beat anyone he fights", while listing a bunch of either irrelevant or blatantly inaccurate information.

Yeah and I like how apparently lifting strength equates to how hard someone can punch. Put up a bodybuilder and Bruce Lee in the same pit and see how it goes.

Instead of just using feat, statements, and scaling lmao.

Yep, that's something a lot of people forget.

Btw about black vs zoom, well while he is faster in the multiplier side, it requires a PRETTY BIG scaling chain with justifs i think they wouldn't bother like that tbh

For broly they just grabbed ssj 1 to 3, not even factored blue being 50x on top of them, and i'm pretty sure they didn't use it on speed too, so yeah.

So they might just have zoom blitz him in the end alongside speedforce hax, assuming they don't pull the immensurable stuff or something too

Death Battle's Goku and Superman videos were absolutely horrendous on both sides.

For the first one, they said that scaling was nonsensical and invalid in Dragon Ball, using a random calc from Android 16's self-destruct device to determine his durability (and I can't even remember what they did for Goku's AP). And for speed, they literally just used the Snake Way feat, treated travel speed as combat speed, and acted as if base Goku from way back in the Saiyan Saga didn't get any faster between then and literally the end of GT. As for Superman, they made up or intentionally misinterpreted certain feats and statements, while combining different versions of him, and even said that Superman Prime One-Million is omnipotent. Oh, but you know what the worst part of the video is? It's that ScrewAttack blatantly lied about their own calculations. Basically, when using their Snake Way calculation and applying Goku's forms on top of it without changing the speed of his base form due to the increases it would've gotten throughout the entire damn series, they literally made the speed of Super Saiyan 1 half of his base form's speed, to make SSJ2 equal to base form in terms of speed.

unknown.png

The reason why is quite obvious. Superman's speed ended up at 9.4 billion km/hr. If Goku's base form speed is 64,343,057 km/hr, his SSJ1 speed would be 3.2 billion km/hr, and at the end of the calculations his speed would actually dwarf Superman's.

Oh and now I remember...they actually didn't do AP for either of them, they used lifting strength and that alone to say that Superman is also stronger than Goku. Why not, right? After all, Goku lacks lifting strength feats in the first place whereas Superman has a huge amount of them.

It's quite obvious already that they were extremely bias towards Superman and wanted him to be superior in every way. And what about the second one?

Let's see:

Didn't even go over Goku's feats and just said that he's constantly getting stronger but with no specifications for how powerful he is? Check.

Intentionally took several of Superman's feats out of context while claiming that he has infinite power and will be above Goku no matter what argument is made? Check.

Tried acting as though they were 100% correct and that the result of their Death Battle couldn't be refuted? Check.

"Yep, not bias btw guys!"

copegecopium.gif
Thank you man.
By the way, the super man 1 and 2, if we scale them properly and the versions that were used, who would actually win?

最新話の75話では、新たな力“我儘の極意”を体得したベジータがグラノラと互角以上に渡り合えるように! しかし、熾烈を極めた激闘はグラノラにも更なる力を引き出させてしまった!!

とどまる所を知らぬ極限バトルが繰り広げられる76話「サイヤ人の宿命」のネームはコチラ!

In the 75th episode of the latest episode, Vegeta who has acquired a new power "the secret of selfishness" can compete with Granola more than equal! However, the fierce battle has brought out more power to Granola !! Click here for the name of episode 76 "The Fate of the Saiyans", where an extreme battle that never stops is unfolded!

From the official DB website

Yep, that's something a lot of people forget.

Btw about black vs zoom, well while he is faster in the multiplier side, it requires a PRETTY BIG scaling chain with justifs i think they wouldn't bother like that tbh

For broly they just grabbed ssj 1 to 3, not even factored blue being 50x on top of them, and i'm pretty sure they didn't use it on speed too, so yeah.

So they might just have zoom blitz him in the end alongside speedforce hax, assuming they don't pull the immensurable stuff or something too
I think Death battle will give RF infinite speed by scaling him to Wally somehow( ?)in order to avoid Calc stacking.
If they use multipliers , DC fans will rage. If they don't , Dragonball fans will rage.

If they give RF Infinite speed , they can just say " It doesn't matter how fast Black is, RF is faster" and call it a day.

Some question about his hax: Does he have to stay still to take someone's life force / Is it instantanous?

Thank you man.
By the way, the super man 1 and 2, if we scale them properly and the versions that were used, who would actually win?
Depends on what superman you're using and what feat for superman you're using too cuz his feats are all over the place.
I am pretty sure Goku easily beats Post Crisis Supes (the one listed here).
and probably some other versions but too lazy to list.

This debate is generally toxic (atleast years back cuz I kinda experienced it) and its just a back and forth involving highballs and downplays between the Two and both sides try to dominate over the Holy State Trinity.
There are some common wank during the "early" phases as nice tidbits I recall where SP One Million was considered Nigh-Omnitant and ppl trying to scale Goku's hypothetical powerlvl exponentially which resulted in him being 1x10^99 X universal with a pwl of 100 billion (something like that).
There's more hilarious examples too cuz many non-debater tried to debate the topic.

WOW Goku's save is so amazing.
Depends on what superman you're using and what feat for superman you're using too cuz his feats are all over the place.
I am pretty sure Goku easily beats Post Crisis Supes (the one listed here).
and probably some other versions but too lazy to list.

This debate is generally toxic (atleast years back cuz I kinda experienced it) and its just a back and forth involving highballs and downplays between the Two and both sides try to dominate over the Holy State Trinity.
There are some common wank during the "early" phases as nice tidbits I recall where SP One Million was considered Nigh-Omnitant and ppl trying to scale Goku's hypothetical powerlvl exponentially which resulted in him being 1x10^99 X universal with a pwl of 100 billion (something like that).
There's more hilarious examples too cuz many non-debater tried to debate the topic.
I see, well I'm going to watch the death battle 1 and 2 myself then.

WOW Goku's save is so amazing.

I see, well I'm going to watch the death battle 1 and 2 myself then.
Well goodluck cuz they butchered Goku and Supes Character/stats etc.
(more on supes character)

Also the Early G vs S had a darkage where in the comments ppl would say
1)Cell was bluffing about the solarsystem busting kamehameha
2)Only Kid Buu is a planet buster
3)Frieza is only a core buster , he cant blow up planets without damaging the core
4)No DBZ characters are lightspeed only high hypersonic at best
5)Base Goku can only lift 40 tons even I can beat him
6)Goku and Vegeta were afraid of Kid Buu's planet busting attack so they ran away (discredit to their overall stats)

Just some real weird stuff I rather forget (but kinda funny now) but the debate was kinda toxic on both ends.

Well goodluck cuz they butchered Goku and Supes Character/stats etc.
(more on supes character)

Also the Early G vs S had a darkage where in the comments ppl would say
1)Cell was bluffing about the solarsystem busting kamehameha
2)Only Kid Buu is a planet buster
3)Frieza is only a core buster , he cant blow up planets without damaging the core
4)No DBZ characters are lightspeed only high hypersonic at best
5)Base Goku can only lift 40 tons even I can beat him
6)Goku and Vegeta were afraid of Kid Buu's planet busting attack so they ran away (discredit to their overall stats)

Just some real weird stuff I rather forget (but kinda funny now) but the debate was kinda toxic on both ends.
I got brain damage reading that.

Heck they even went as far as making a Video called "who can beat superman" where they basically just said "Only Supes can kill Supes" , refused to elaborate and left.
Iirc their logic was to take the fighters at their strongest and Supes "didnt have a specific limit" so they just said "Supes can be as strong as he wants"......

Heck they even went as far as making a Video called "who can beat superman" where they basically just said "Only Supes can kill Supes" , refused to elaborate and left.
Iirc their logic was to take the fighters at their strongest and Supes "didnt have a specific limit" so they just said "Supes can be as strong as he wants"......
Wait what, where?

It's funny how much people will wank superman to be this unbeatable dude, when even he loses in his own comics from time to time and is far from the strongest character in DC.

Like it has the same energy as "Goku is the strongest ever" when they both have characters in their own verses that can woop their asses.
Both sides are whack for sure lol

There is not a single Gogeta battle that isn't one-sided massacre. Jesus hell Black was getting bullied before Gogeta even pulled his new form and black is supposed to be stronger than UI Goku.

He didn't even get to show off his new power. It's Broly/Hearts all over again

Back