• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

People on the comments are already saying RF wins D:

It sucks, even though it's true. Still, been forever since I caught up with Deathbattle, but it seems they are gonna use speeds similar to our own dbs profiles. I think so, at least. I don't recall them mentioning the Shockwave in any other video when it came to speed.
They actually mentioned the shockwave.

"Pushed to his limit and in a life or death situation, Granolah unlocked the power to transform his left eye into an evolved red eye, improving his abilities even further than before. This state is not permanent however, and Granolah will drop out of it when low enough on energy."

His left eye being red too seems to be a power up his race can get

Wasn't explicitly stated that they don't get zenkai anymore in the manga?
That was a hypothesis Trunks had after seeing Goku Black kick Vegeta around after he had been healed -- he came to the conclusion that they had hit their ceilings and could not longer benefit from near-death experiences, but that is obviously wrong; of course, he neglected to take into account that Black was simultaneously growing stronger throughout the fight.

Death battle has a weird way of treating universal. It's like an amalgamation of 3-A to 2-B. I think they do that so the general audience won’t be confused. That's why they used volume scaling + multipliers but still considered it > two universes, affecting all the past present and future, and affecting timelines.

So at best they'll have Black at 2-B and MFTL+, especially since they don’t upscale speed with multipliers. RF on the other hand is likely gonna be 2-A with immeasurable speed lol.
Based on what? Characters can flip flop between one-shotting each other and faring better at lower forms.
You really haven’t been paying attention huh.

0074-037.png

0075-024.png
0075-031.png

@Zamasu_Chan am I speaking in alien? I am talking about Garnolha not being able to one-shot Goku after he bullied Vegeta's new form who should be FAR stronger than Blue Goku and Clone was already on same level as Blue Goku.

EDIT: Also how do you spell the sniper guy name? I feel like I messing up his name every time.

So really saying that Goku's zenkai put him on a closer level to Granolah after 2 power-ups and Ego Vegeta.

This is just a personal thing but Zenkai is really such a trashy excuse to cover every little jump and make most training or power-ups worthless when a character can leap several times in power but getting their ass kicked.

Can someone explain to me how Hakai work in the manga? Like, it seems Vegeta can Hakai Ki blasts and him using Hakai this chapter seems to only burn Garnolha's gloves.

Can someone explain to me how Hakai work in the manga? Like, it seems Vegeta can Hakai Ki blasts and him using Hakai this chapter seems to only burn Garnolha's gloves.
It's weird in the manga, instead of hakai'ing the person himself, they hakai other objects which causes massive explosion and they attack with that, they kind of retconned it because before, they used it on people directly and they gradually disintegrated into purple nothing.

So really saying that Goku's zenkai put him on a closer level to Granolah after 2 power-ups and Ego Vegeta.

This is just a personal thing but Zenkai is really such a trashy excuse to cover every little jump and make most training or power-ups worthless when a character can leap several times in power but getting their ass kicked.
Considering the fact that most Anime don't provide any valid "excuses" for the main character to get tremendously more powerful after an ass whooping ( cough Luffy or Natsu cough) I would rather take " Zenkai" over the whole " Potential" thing.

So many Anime have reactive Power level increases without a real explaination. But for some reason only Dragonball gets hate for it. The whole Zenkai concept at least makes sense. It's their Alien physiology that wants them to adapt...

Can we conclude that a kiai is faster than other normal attacks? Considering Granolah was so close to attacking Vegeta, and Goku's kiai was able to reach him faster to move him out of the way.

Back