• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

At this point, it'll be millennias till DB comes back in anime form. Though if all this time spent not airing any new canon material means the anime will have a higher quality or budget then I'll wait till the heat death of the universe
Honestly it doesn't need to come back especially looking at how bad the anime was. People like king of lighting talk about how bad the manga is but they them to ignore how much worse the anime was don't get me wrong I'm a dragon ball fan but still.

I feel like it's kinda basic. Stamina applies if you have a specific energy source that your body functions on. This applies to living organic organisms and machines. Infinite Zamasu doesn't have a body, to begin with. He's literally a cosmic, abstract entity that's merging with the universe itself. He doesn't rely on any form of an energy source, let alone one that resides within his nonexistent body. Ghosts/spirits also wouldn't have a specific energy source they use just to move around and function, unless actually mentioned.

I feel like it's kinda basic. Stamina applies if you have a specific energy source that your body functions on. This applies to living organic organisms and machines. Infinite Zamasu doesn't have a body, to begin with. He's literally a cosmic, abstract entity that's merging with the universe itself. He doesn't rely on any form of an energy source, let alone one that resides within his nonexistent body. Ghosts/spirits also wouldn't have a specific energy source they use just to move around and function, unless actually mentioned.
cool but isn't the universe itself zamasu's body?

And tell me is space-time have biology function like organ or cells to have limited stamina ???
Okay but doesn't IZ have like a limited amount of ki/energy? Or is it just called stamina and stamina is how much energy they can use? That's the theory I'm going off right now.

Okay but doesn't IZ have like a limited amount of ki/energy? Or is it just called stamina and stamina is how much energy they can use? That's the theory I'm going off right now.
And what if IZ don't have Ki, just because he throw out enegy blast doesn't mean he should have Ki. And stamina is not how much energy one can use either, stamina is how long they can fight before get tired, get tired doesn't mean they lost all of their energy

No because he's a cosmic and abstract entity merging with the universe itself. Yes they use Ki, but that honestly doesn't change the mechanics of what we're talking about much at all. I'm certain he could fire a billion Ki blasts without getting tired, because the concept of stamina shouldn't even apply to him by this point.

And a body is a coherent physical state of matter. Literally being the universe doesn't count as having a body, and that's a nitpick anyways.

And what if IZ don't have Ki, just because he throw out enegy blast doesn't mean he should have Ki. And stamina is not how much energy one can use either, stamina is how long they can fight before get tired, get tired doesn't mean they lost all of their energy
Bro did you just say that ki blasts don't have ki wtf.
No because he's a cosmic and abstract entity merging with the universe itself. Yes they use Ki, but that honestly doesn't change the mechanics of what we're talking about much at all. I'm certain he could fire a billion Ki blasts without getting tired, because the concept of stamina shouldn't even apply to him by this point.
Ok thanks.

And......what made you think all energy blast is Ki??????, Zamasu's could be another kind of energy, he doesn't have actual body anymore to have vital energy which is Ki
Because it's the universal power system of the verse? And what would other type of energy would he be using if it wasn't ki, that's your head canon.

Current Goku is far stronger than when he fought Moro. And Toyotaro says Beerus scales far above him. So Beerus should be low-angel level.

Edit: The source is above.

Both Toyotaro and Uchida mentioned the names. But only Uchida believed Broly is stronger than Goku.

Last edited:
Yup so his ki avatar should be considerably weaker than his normal full power so goku and everyone he scales to scale, also, he blacked and stopped multiple strikes from moro before uub so he still scales.
Stopping strikes from moro is likely just AP. But you can use goku getting out of moro's hand(after he absorbed energy from uub) as a good evidence for class Y LS.

Back