• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Oh no please don't tell me that he somehow still lost, did he?
238597823_916640965871974_8353147522283809480_n.png

then Granolah unleashed his full potential, completely overpowering Vegeta and take him down badly
Oh yes, that full potential that he forgot he had till it suited the need to make Vegeta lose?
I can't complain because this has been a norm in DB for years, but you'd think that with all the development that Vegeta's been given he'd instantly go for Hakai and not have to embarrass himself.

Yeah, now Vegeta still has a senzu so he is going to eat it and it will be a chance to display how strong is Granolah by defeating Vegeta once more, then Goku will come either to use IT and run away or he will fight again. Thats my guess lol

Yeah, now Vegeta still has a senzu so he is going to eat it and it will be a chance to display how strong is Granolah by defeating Vegeta once more, then Goku will come either to use IT and run away or he will fight again. Thats my guess lol
You're probably right, the same thing is happening has a lot of arcs

It's absurd to me. If Granolah is capable of defeating MUI Goku while holding back and GoD Mode Vegeta at full potential, how are they suppose to defeat Granolah? It's like Jiren in the anime, only Granolah is somehow more bland

And somehow despite got new power he still going with punch and kick, he should abandon his arrogant at this point already, considering how many time he brag and lost.
I like the way Toei handle Vegeta, he still prideful of course but his arrogant is toned down aside from how he still easy to anger

Ask Toyotaro, the guy is really bad at this, but somehow still drawing Dragon Ball, look like Akira and other in charge are actually just treat the manga as an after thought
I mean, even Toriyama has done this in Z so its not like Toyotaro is doing sth new here

Toyoboi shows why he is the true successor of Toriyama

Well this was anticipated. Not even judging it by DB standards and going by the story Zuno said that Granolah can be defeated by having Goku and Vegeta working together. So...

Honestly, it's a little sad, but if Vegeta's gonna go all "Im'ma blow up the planet" then he deserves the L.

Also, seeing this... god, I kinda want to see how ridiculous a hypothetical Gogeta/Vegetto would be when they're done with it. Assuming their stuff still works, anyway.

So is there a chance that this ends in an incon due to Canon bojack and his squad going in search of the sphere? vegeta still has the seed.

So is there a chance that this ends in an incon due to Canon bojack and his squad going in search of the sphere? vegeta still has the seed.
Yeah also Vegeta is still in his God form, now when he takes the Senzu I'm sure he will get a massive boost to continue, but Granolah will likely be winning

Bold of you to assume Toyotarou is gonna remember such detail despite writing it himself.

even when losing, Vegeta still be psychologically toying with Granolah so at least there's that. Also I love how this GoD mode of Vegeta's makes him feel more primal in instinct as a Saiyan, just vicious

If DB used common sense and operate on SOME level of logic, Vegeta should just eat a Senzu and get some sort of Zenkai and continue to fight. This is DB tho so it not gonna happen.

Also what with the bullshit new eye? Didn't the dragon unlock all of his power already, what was the point of that then?
It so amusing how DB gets me and many others so hyped up despite it writing being so incompetent that it's baffling.

What do you mean by that? Granolah powered up all a sudden after Vegeta, supposedly, drew out more of Granolah's inner power and overwhelmed Vegeta atm. Though if Goku and Vegeta can get healed, it might change

Back