• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Stopping strikes from moro is likely just AP. But you can use goku getting out of moro's hand(after he absorbed energy from uub) as a good evidence for class Y LS.
He's stopping the force of the punch without moving, by clearly countering that force with an equal amount of opposite force. Also he was able to smash through multiple arms of moro and push back on them while flying and only stopped after moro put like 15 arms in front of goku.

I'm not sure that this is a Class Y feat. Goku wasn't contending against the entire planet's mass in this instant, but just small manifestations of Moro's whole. At least that's how I interpreted it.

I'm not sure that this is a Class Y feat. Goku wasn't contending against the entire planet's mass in this instant, but just small manifestations of Moro's whole. At least that's how I interpreted it.
It's not like moro was using 1% of his power when he was fighting Goku as a planet, just because his face wasn't painted across the entire continent of asia. Moro still had all the power and abilities that come from becoming a planet while fighting Goku, so his lifting strength should scale to all his moves. Besides, Goku actually kind of was pushing moro into the earth and moro was getting overpowered and couldn't do anything.

I didn't say he was holding back. But the reason for Moro having Class Y LS in the first place is due to being a planet. Seeing as how he wasn't using the entire planet's mass in that altercation, I don't see why Goku scales.

I didn't say he was holding back. But the reason for Moro having Class Y LS in the first place is due to being a planet. Seeing as how he wasn't using the entire planet's mass in that altercation, I don't see why Goku scales.
Well if his whole body is a planet, that means he automatically scales to class Y lifting strength, so his strength would then become class Y, so Goku doesn't need to push on the planet to get that, he just needs to push moro who scales to class Y.

I don't think you understand my point. Moro only has that LS as the planet, meaning the whole thing. There's no reason to assume that the tiny manifestations he used to fight Goku retain such LS.
Think of it this way, let's say a character merged with a building and is granted Class M lifting strength. Then he uses a single room within said building to fight some people, would we then assume that the room has Class M LS even though it's not supporting the entire building's mass? Idk about that.

I don't think you understand my point. Moro only has that LS as the planet, meaning the whole thing. There's no reason to assume that the tiny manifestations he used to fight Goku retain such LS.
Think of it this way, let's say a character merged with a building and is granted Class M lifting strength. Then he uses a single room within said building to fight some people, would we then assume that the room has Class M LS even though it's not supporting the entire building's mass? Idk about that.
I understand, but there is a reason to assume that, because moro's manifestations have the same power they do as when he wasn't a planet, moro didn't actually get any stronger after fusing with earth, he only could endure merus' power better, and before fusion, he was equal to UI Goku, and after his fusion he could still pose a threat to UI Goku and was able to damage him and even defeated him, so that means that if the manifestations were still at full power then they should also scale to his full lifting strength. Another argument is that, at the end moro was getting overpowered and was being pushed by Goku's avatar, so if he had all that lifting strength while essentially fighting for his life while grappling Goku, then there would be no way that he'd not use it.

I understand, but there is a reason to assume that, because moro's manifestations have the same power they do as when he wasn't a planet, moro didn't actually get any stronger after fusing with earth, he only could endure merus' power better, and before fusion, he was equal to UI Goku, and after his fusion he could still pose a threat to UI Goku and was able to damage him and even defeated him, so that means that if the manifestations were still at full power then they should also scale to his full lifting strength. Another argument is that, at the end moro was getting overpowered and was being pushed by Goku's avatar, so if he had all that lifting strength while essentially fighting for his life while grappling Goku, then there would be no way that he'd not use it.
You can try and make a CRT. Use the grappling argument. And also when goku got out of moro's fist after he absorbed uub's ki.

Remember when this horrific render was on DBS Broly's profile? 💀💀💀

90ts0ktp38x11.png

vegeta could be 6 times stronger than katopesla and he was just testing his strength that's why he didn't finish him, so SSj to be able to fight with U. katopesla make sense or maybe i Wrong🤔

vegeta could be 6 times stronger than katopesla and he was just testing his strength that's why he didn't finish him, so SSj to be able to fight with U. katopesla make sense or maybe i Wrong🤔
Doesn’t Vegeta usually overpower his opponents when he gets the chance? Why would he waste his strength dragging out a fight on a weak opponent?

So he won’t waste energy ig. But Vegeta isn’t the type to transform just to hold back. He ain't Goku.

I'm also starting to think we've been pulling that "their holding back" nonsense too much. We should actually require evidence for such claims.

It was even said or implied once in the story that Goku transforms but completely suppresses his own power? or it just suppresses to the point that others are not killed.

You can try and make a CRT. Use the grappling argument. And also when goku got out of moro's fist after he absorbed uub's ki.
Alright.
Remember when this horrific render was on DBS Broly's profile? 💀💀💀

90ts0ktp38x11.png
it looks good.
I feel like a lot of people forgot about this. Base Vegeta was matching Katopesla. Then Katopesla goes into his ultimate mode, which increases his strength and speed by 300 times. Vegeta then manages to beat him as a super saiyan. Wouldn't this literally make CSSJ is 300x base?
Either vegeta was way stronger in base but was just testing him, or vegeta was in SSJ2 and they didn't bother doing lightning, or it's just an inconsistency. I think the likely answer is base vegeta was suppressed.

I feel like a lot of people forgot about this. Base Vegeta was matching Katopesla. Then Katopesla goes into his ultimate mode, which increases his strength and speed by 300 times. Vegeta then manages to beat him as a super saiyan. Wouldn't this literally make CSSJ is 300x base?
A lot of people believe that MSSJ is 500x base. And it also makes sense. Vegeta's ssj grade 2 was much greater than normal SSJ. And goku's MSSJ even at 50% mogged vegeta's grade 2 ssj. And if MSSJ=SSJ, then cell would have one shotted goku. On the contrary, goku actually did better against cell than vegeta/trunks did. So , MSSJ>SSJ.

It wasn't ignored. It was just assumed that base Vegeta was holding back and was stronger. This kind of stuff happened all throughout the ToP and we assumed as such most of the times when base Saiyans fought some fodder. ToP is also notoriously inconsistent to begin with, what with portraying SSJ Vegeta = SSG Goku = Ultimate Gohan = Base Freeza in the fight with Anilaza.

tbh that thread's honestly going better than I thought, and it's still not going well for you.

******* rip.

God, it really feels like DB should have higher Lifting Strength, but it just... doesn't really show much for it. Like, I'm genuinely surprised by how low their general lifting strength seems to be portrayed in-series, despite how many times I go through it.

As for the DBH/DBX split thing... I suppose rip. I agree with that for the most part, though it is unfortunate that Endless/Countless =/= Infinite strikes again. Still one of the weirdest distinctions to me on this site, but oh well. It's for the best to split them apart in general.

Last edited:
tbh that thread's honestly going better than I thought, and it's still not going well for you.

******* rip.

God, it really feels like DB should have higher Lifting Strength, but it just... doesn't really show much for it. Like, I'm genuinely surprised by how low their general lifting strength seems to be portrayed in-series, despite how many times I go through it.

As for the DBH/DBX split thing... I suppose rip. I agree with that for the most part, though it is unfortunate that Endless/Countless =/= Infinite strikes again. Still one of the weirdest distinctions to me on this site, but oh well. It's for the best to split them apart in general.
Yeah it's unfortunate, but I'll still defend it.

I know, but it's really, really funny that Xenoverse 1 Demigra > Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura, Cumber, and current Fu.

They're probably intended to be stronger, still, but Heroes just didn't say infinite anywhere, simply because they probably think Countless is a synonym for it.

Back