• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Well can we get a scientist to explain if you can destroy molecules or atoms with enough energy or what? Because as far as I know, regular energy caps at vaporization, you can't reduce something to less than molecules with only regular energy. So this ability should be something like molecular destruction with high enough AP right?
Real Life science doesn't apply to an anime.

The closest thing to molecular destruction in real life is probably nuclear fission which isn't molecular destruction at all

No, that's how it works in DB, Higher AP> Mid High regeneration. Outside it won't be different, don't tell me that Buu saga Goku's Spirit bomb is stronger than a Low 2-C energy blast from a dude from other verse.
That's a NLF
That is not true. If that was the Gohan would’ve killed Buu no problem. It’s higher AP + destroying all of Buu’s atoms. You can’t just neg Buu’s regen just because you hit harder.

That is not true. If that was the Gohan would’ve killed Buu no problem. It’s higher AP + destroying all of Buu’s atoms. You can’t just neg Buu’s regen just because you hit harder.
If piccolo and Goku can destroy Buu Gohan sure as hell can

This statement from piccolo happens right after buu regenerates from vapors and Goku also has statements saying he could have destroyed buu as ssj3 and spirit bomb is just a big ball of ki. so db characters with ki can indeed destroy on molecular level

Again No, that's NLF, up to Mid High regeneration, there is no proof that the character could regenerate from a attack vastly stronger.

Expect the fact atoms can't be destroyed via just ap
And the fact that is proven that enough AP can wipe out Mid High regen, also, real life science doesn't apply.
Many verses that I know have examples of bypassing Mid High regeneration through higher AP.

Again, No, Kid Buu would never be able to regen from a Low 2-C energy blast from another verse dude that is way stronger than Buu Saga Goku's Spirit bomb.

And the fact that is proven that enough AP can wipe out Mid High regen, also, real life science doesn't apply.
Many verses that I know have examples of bypassing Mid High regeneration through higher AP.

Again, No, Kid Buu would never be able to regen from a Low 2-C energy blast from another verse dude that is way stronger than Buu Saga Goku's Spirit bomb.
Bro, the tiering system is based off real life, any other verse with dudes who can yeet mid high regen would also have some special ability, it wouldn't be through sheer AP. I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS ABILITY WOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Rez
You’re telling me a regular punch from a low 2-C can yeet Buu? Yeah that’s bull shit.
"Bullshit". Yes it can, is way stronger than Goku's Spirit bomb. You are the one using NLF here. Kid Buu's regen is not even High, is Mid High. Up to Mid High regeneration can be negated by higher AP.

Bro, the tiering system is based off real life, any other verse with dudes who can yeet mid high regen would also have some special ability, it wouldn't be through sheer AP. I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS ABILITY WOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably something like minor or limited matter destruction I guess

Probably something like minor or limited matter destruction I guess
That makes sense, at first I thought it was regen neg but they aren't actually negating the regen they are bypassing it by destroying the molecules, which means that molecule destruction should be the most appropriate. So this ability would fall under a type of matter manipulation right?

"Bullshit". Yes it can, is way stronger than Goku's Spirit bomb. You are the one using NLF here. Kid Buu'd regen is not even High, is Mid High. Up to Mid High regeneration can be negated by higher AP.
You’re not taking certain things into account. You’d need to have higher AP + something > vaporization to neg Buu’s regen. You’d also have to do that to his entire body.

You’re not taking certain things into account. You’d need to have higher AP + something > vaporization to neg Buu’s regen. You’d also have to do that to his entire body.
Nah, you don't need anything, just higher AP is enough, a much stronger attack than the Buu saga spirit bomb should do the job. Literally the massive amount of energy thrown at Buu should be enough to desintegrate his body. Mid High is the ability to regen from dush, ashes, vapor, etc...
The massive amount of energy from the attack should be able to dispell the vapor, becouse the wind concentrated from the attack should be incredibly high. And Buu doesn't have High regeneration, so..

Nah, you don't need anything, just higher AP is enough, a much stronger attack than the Buu saga spirit bomb should do the job. Literally the massive amount of energy thrown at Buu should be enough to desintegrate his body. Mid High is the ability to regen from dush, ashes, vapor, etc...
The massive amount of energy from the attack should be able to dispell the vapor, becouse the wind concentrated from the attack should be incredibly high. And Buu doesn't have High regeneration, so..
Bro, vapor is just a molecules, to bypass that kind of regen you need to destroy the molecules themselves, which you can't do with just AP.

nah actually no, even if you have Low 2-C punch, if you just punch through his stomach or other part of his body, he still regen. So overpower AP is not enough, you need to at least have attack cover his entire body

I could be wrong but shouldn't Beerus have a "Higher" rating via Ultra Instinct

We know that even an incomplete UI makes the user stronger and with Beerus having it shouldn't he have a "Higher" rating

I could be wrong but shouldn't Beerus have a "Higher" rating via Ultra Instinct

We know that even an incomplete UI makes the user stronger and with Beerus having it shouldn't he have a "Higher" rating
I was kinda thinking that if beerus had ultra instinct in the anime, he’d probably be 2-C

I also find it kinda weird that we haven’t seen a Chou Beerus profile.

Another wrong assumption. Only Goku until now is a special case with UI, as he need a form to use it, as a result he also get powerboost cuz it is a form. Beerus and Angels caae is different, they have UI as skill, assume Beerus get higher with UI like Goku is baseless, UI doesn't boost power, Goku is just a special case

i don't see the point, it is redundant nonetheless
It's not redundant at all, it's not about the stats, it's about the scaling, since anime beerus is like weaker than most of the top tiers like jiren broly sign goku etc but manga beerus scales very differently, and it's very confusing so I would appreciate a manga beerus profile and just more manga profiles in general.

It's not redundant at all, it's not about the stats, it's about the scaling, since anime beerus is like weaker than most of the top tiers like jiren broly sign goku etc but manga beerus scales very differently, and it's very confusing so I would appreciate a manga beerus profile and just more manga profiles in general.
Beerus manga scale differently doesn't guarantee we need a profile for him as he just a weaker clone of his anime self, and we don't make "clone" profile

Just wait for the anime to come back and shift the goalpost known as Beerus' strength again.

In all fairness, I could imagine Beerus training at least a little bit after being shown up at the Tournament of Power.

Might be lazy, but also seems proud of his power. And clowning on them.

Just wait for the anime to come back and shift the goalpost known as Beerus' strength again.
I don't think the dbs anime writers are stupid enough to retcon beerus' strength when they've already confirmed for like 500 times that he's weaker than Jiren. Maybe they'll make him train or something.

Back